It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandalay Bay Update / MGM Agrees to Pay Las Vegas Shooting Victims $800 Million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just thought you would want to know. I always wondered as to why the MSM didn't riot along with starting parades to ban guns back at that time.

New York Times

They do it with every other mass shooting but not this one. To this day I wonder why as I would consider it an anomaly. So here we go with a settlement. What is really strange is that once the FBI showed up to me it seems that the USA controlled the Vegas narrative and in my opine that remains a conspiracy along with the shooters girlfriend. I also heard about a Saudi presence, Helicopters, ANTIFA connection and other stuff like shooters at another hotel but most if not all independent journalists ran from this story. So was it all just all about one guy who went off the deep end?

Me thinks not as look at who the players are of today and those who were employed in US Government on the day of the shooting on October 1, 2017. Andrew George McCabe, Peter Paul Strzok, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III and many many more.

The company that owns the Las Vegas hotel where a gunman opened fire from his room onto a country music festival two years ago, killing 58 and wounding hundreds of others, agreed on Thursday to pay up to $800 million to settle lawsuits filed by victims. MGM Resorts International, which owns the hotel, Mandalay Bay, announced the settlement, ending what had become a closely watched case about liability in mass shootings. The killer, Stephen Paddock, holed up inside his room on the 32nd floor with a cache of weapons and fired at thousands of music fans as the night’s final concert began. It was the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history.

So what say you!
edit on 3-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am most definitely, not drunk enough to deal with this one.

I comment to hold my place, and wait for drunker people to arrive to make sense of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Vegas is a vacuum for controlled media. Most of the strip and majority of the city is owned by MGM.

Also, organized crime is still a huge player. They wanted this to be swept under the rug, and so did the city itself.

I think the truth will never surface.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The truth is surfacing, some people are doing some very good investigation into vegas. More is being uncovered almost daily, the problem is, people dont want to admit or accept anything that isnt the narrative given.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Jeepers, I might consider taking a bullet in the leg for a piece of that!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

The truth is surfacing, some people are doing some very good investigation into vegas. More is being uncovered almost daily, the problem is, people dont want to admit or accept anything that isnt the narrative given.

And where can we find out more about what the investigation has uncovered? What's the narrative? I'm open to hear anything surrounding this shooting so long as it isn't in the same category as NASA faked the moon landing or the earth is flat.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
did mandalay bay run the concert?
how are they responsible?

did you guys ever see the videos on youtube?

there were a few people, with dead center forehead shots.

so many weird things about this potential fallse flag.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Where? Where are you getting your new daily Vegas info?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Jeepers, I might consider taking a bullet in the leg for a piece of that!

869 total victims (471 shot, 398 additional in the ensuing panic.) spread out equally, its just under $1m each. i'd take a superficial wound with a few stitches for that.

For the killed though, even from a strictly financial perspective, the families of the departed won't recoup a lifetime of lost income.

As for the coverage, the only difference I've seen between mass shootings is more outrage when the victims are children (i.e. school children = more outrage than Las Vegas concert-goers)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In reply to kansasgirl and logicalgraphitti, you just need to look up on youtube, there is a lot that has came to light from youtubers like johnehoover, laura loomer, bartman marine, uk hunter, to name a few. Jason goodman has a lot of interesting info on vegas at his crowdsource channel on youtube. A lot of these now work together ( although not exclusively) to get the truth out.

I did say "almost daily", im In no way saying im personally informed on a daily basis, what I am saying is if you look these people up you will find new info/evidence of a coverup or at least a very different take on the narrative given. The evidence shown, to back up claims made, is pretty convincing as it usually comes from bodycam footage and audio taken by LVPD.

I urge others who have questioned vegas to take a look, come to your own conclusion. I have and it stinks to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Whoa!
500 ppl shot by how many??

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Seriously, I don't have the time to go through a load of channels trying to find relevant videos. Why don't you at least give us some of the info they have come up with. Post some of the most relevant videos. Give us a rundown, anything. You have already been through it so you should be able to tell us some of what they have come up with.

I'm a born and raised Las Vegas lifer so this subject is something I'm very interested in. The OS is a bunch of junk, of that I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Ill explain a few things and then others can decide if they want to look into the deception further.

Johnehoover, has (with some help from others), presented some very good evidence to show that the shooting was coming from helicopters, its hard to believe but theres a lot of convincing footage from concert attendees and lvpd body cams. He presented footage of 'red dot' laser sights being seen moving around the area scanning the stage and crowd and a suv leaving the scene in a hurry, these laser sights could not have came from the mandalay bay, the footage shows this. In many of his videos he shows helicopters that dont show up on flightradar, but they are clearly there when all other air traffic in the area is accounted for. He also has footage of a young fella finding a gun inside the concert as everyone is rushing out. There is also ample evidence in most of the clips to show the window in paddocks room wasnt broken during the shooting. There is lvpd bodycam footage of heavy machine gun fire, well after paddock was announced dead. Most of the footage has timestamps so hes compiled the footage using the timestamps to paint a very good image of the event and its not how we were led to believe.

Laura loomer discovered paddock had 3 women also registered to his room, and now its believed they could of been there at the time of events. Laura was actually banned from press conferences for questioning the narrative in public, lombardo didnt like that.

Using actual information from the final report, no gunshot residue was found on paddock to link him to any gun being fired and found in that room. A lot of witness statements were left out of the report as they didnt promote the story the lvpd wanted us to believe.

Jason goodman has done some very good podcasts presenting a lot of this evidence with john and laura and others.

There is a lot more if you look, ive posted little compared to whats available.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ah, the old helicopter theory. I've seen this a couple of times and whoever did the videos I've seen were morons. Not sure about the ones you have mentioned but in the ones I'm talking about the helicopters were miles away from the scene. Easy to tell as they are just little dots in the sky.

I know what they look like over the skies here, when close, when not so close and when really far away and those were really far away.

Don't know about others registered for the room. Never heard that and it doesn't really matter to me as IMHO Paddock had nothing to do with the shooting.

Thanks for explaining some of what they are talking about.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

When the helicopter theory first came to fruition i was sceptical of that line of thought too, the early video evidence was a bit sketchy, since that time however, a lot more 'less sketchy' videos have surfaced. There is now video that shows one pretty much above the venue at the time the shooting was ongoing, it was taken from a hotel overlooking the whole scene. Its a hard theory to grasp but Its gaining weight i think.

I think paddock was a patsy too, unknowingly involved in a much bigger picture. Definately more to the story Im sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I took the time to check out one of John E Hoover's videos. Every blip of light, except one, was too far away. ONLY one helicopter is shown close enough in that video and the time's on his body cam excerpts stated around 10 after 5 when the shooting happened at 10:00. It's not even dark at 5:00 that time of year.

He couldn't get the time right so how am I supposed to believe anything else, especially when it's clear those blips of light are way too far away to have been involved?

So no, I'm not buying it. Sorry, man, but I just can't.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Im not trying to change anyones mind or push that theory on anyone, Im just explaining some of the things investigators are coming across and presenting regularly. Ive had an interest in the vegas shooting and followed the story since it happened, so Ive trawled through a lot of footage, some but not all, is very compelling.

Just to mention, the timestamp issue (i think i may of seen the same video) has been explained thoroughly and lines up perfectly once explained, this is proven when played alongside other bodycam footage, again, Im not trying to change minds but its only fair that thats mentioned.

Its not just the helicopters or lack of them..... depending on belief, its pretty much everything regarding the official narrative. So much is wrong with it, im from the uk and it just surprises me that vegas doesnt get more attention, here at ats especially.

👍

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Watched another video from the same dude and it claimed to be from 1 am. He can't get his times right and frankly is full of it.

I'm done.

top topics

join