It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, here is the proof:

main reasons why is that are

I - This planet has more intense gravity then our original
II - This planet has too fast circadian rhytm then our original
III - This planet is just too close to Sun then our original
IIII - Sun radiation is far too strong for us to survive

I First and main proof is bone breaking, if we are made for this planet there is no way we could break a bone when we fall on ice or snow, we should be able too jump higher, and not to hurt ankle. All sort od injuries we have just because gravity is too strong on this planet. There is nothing bad in feeling heavy, it is for the gravity too strong. Yes, also bone diseases and pain, spinal pain, discus hernia, that shouldn't happen if gravity is smaller.

II I bet all of you has this problem from time to time, just having to have one more hour a day, and everything would be just fine, I am sure Earth has been manipulated somehow to prolong duration of day, but it was impossible to make it longer, because all plants and animals here would suffer.

III If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet. Also UV rays making more damage to our eye system, in fact we all feel just right when sun is lower and during cloudy days, no kidding, all northern countries are more industrial developed. it is because of that reason, heat is good for reptilians only. (there was one movie with Charlie Sheen about that
)

IV If there wasn't strong XXstrong magnetic field Sun radiation would kill us, that couldn't happen if planet is on greater distance from Sun..

There is plenty of proof, reasons why is not logical that we live on this planet, more correct we are not from here, or partially our genes are not.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not that I agree that we are not from here, but im throwing a theroy out.

What if what killed the dino's was a spaceship of humankind, a big space ship. Something went wrong and it crash landed causing the same amount of damage as a huge metor crashing into the ground would.

I don't know I just woke up and am just throwing a theory that popped in my mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Actually the thing about falling down and breaking bones does kinda make sense.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I = Because that's how things is, it makes perfect sense. Are bones are strong enough to let us withstand the gravity and keep us in moving parts, but not strong enough to withstand it. You are citing that we should be invincible, and that doesn't make much sense to me. Sorry.

II = Huh? From what I'm gathering on this one, you're saying Homosapiens were brought here, dropped off to live with the animals that currently existed here. And we didn't want to kill them so we just said, ahh okay, 24 hours a day is fine?

III - And if you stay under water long enough, you die. What's your point? You're saying Humans are invincible once again, that isn't possible.

IV - If the planet was a greater distance from a sun, then we'd die from the coldness. Frost Bite, Organs crystalizing. If you take a shot of Vodka that's been chilled to -32 degrees Fa (can't spell it) you crystilize your insides and die. Imagine living in something that is -80 degrees below 0?

We're from Earth, we were created by a magical egotistical being that doesn't love us anymore. Or we evolved into this from apes.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
III If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet. Also UV rays making more damage to our eye system, in fact we all feel just right when sun is lower and during cloudy days, no kidding, all northern countries are more industrial developed. it is because of that reason, heat is good for reptilians only. (there was one movie with Charlie Sheen about that
)

So what, we didnt have a BRAIN or any SENSORY SYSTEM before we came here?

Looking into the sun hurts. Thus, you dont look into the sun. And the brain remembers that the next time you feel the urge to look into the sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What about the animals of the earth, they break their bones? Some of them are able to jump 10X or more thier height, but thier bones break. For bones not to break they would have to be made of some sort of non Biological material.

Sorry but the the theroy is pure nonsense IMHO

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I would think that if we did evolve on another planet we wouldn't be so genetically similar to other animals like chimps, and bonobos, I think we are like 98.6% the same genetically.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I First and main proof is bone breaking, if we are made for this planet there is no way we could break a bone when we fall on ice or snow, we should be able too jump higher, and not to hurt ankle.

Ridiculous. By your argument, the car I drive is also from a distant galaxy. If it were made for Earth, it would never had a flat tire, was impervious to accidents and the freaking fuel pump won't give me trouble. Things break. That includes living organisms.

II I bet all of you has this problem from time to time, just having to have one more hour a day, and everything would be just fine, I am sure Earth has been manipulated somehow to prolong duration of day, but it was impossible to make it longer, because all plants and animals here would suffer.

One hour a day is a small difference. Humans have a lot of leeway in the sleeping patterns.

III If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet.

Idiotic argument. By extension, we should be able to stand out naked in freezing rain, dip our hand in boiling water and jump off the walls of Great Canyon, and be fine. And only then be certified as native Earthlings. Gosh.

Also UV rays making more damage to our eye system, in fact we all feel just right when sun is lower and during cloudy days, no kidding, all northern countries are more industrial developed.

Are you implying that people from Africa are "damaged"? Are you a racist?

And that greatest empires were in China and Mediterranean, how about that?

IV If there wasn't strong XXstrong magnetic field Sun radiation would kill us, that couldn't happen if planet is on greater distance from Sun..

Or, if there was a magnetic field to begin with... Zero logic in your assertion again...

Boo!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That could be the all around stupidest theory I have read on Above Top Secret Thus far. I hope you are not over the age of 12.

I will not even begin to comment on all the facets that spell disaster for your theory, but we can start with an actual theory that coincides with your implausible gravity bone breaking.... the earths gravity has not always been constant through out history!

The earth is a dynamic and changing environment...start there, graduate from 7th grade, then come back to ATS when you have armpit hair.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What planet doesnt have a magnetic field?

So does this mean we didnt have fire on our homeworld? Or that we breathed water on our homeworld? Last time I checked fire burns and I will drown if I am not careful.

I tested theory #1 as well. I always suspected my dog wasnt from Earth. So I stepped on her leg. Guess what it broke. Proof positive!!!

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Karaya]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

There is plenty of proof, reasons why is not logical that we live on this planet, more correct we are not from here, or partially our genes are not.

if there is more proof then tell us cause the proof you gave is not good proof

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This planet has more intense gravity then our original

? Based on what?

This planet has too fast circadian rhytm then our original

The circadian day for humans is around 25 hours. The length of the day has changed throughout the existence of the planet.

This planet is just too close to Sun then our original

Based on what?

Sun radiation is far too strong for us to survive

Obviously it is not.

if we are made for this planet there is no way we could break a bone when we fall on ice or snow,

Thats so preposterous I'm almost surprised anyone would suggest it.

I bet all of you has this problem from time to time, just having to have one more hour a day, and everything would be just fine

Thats your proof?

If we look directly at the Sun we can damage eyes, that is not logical if we were adapted to this planet.

Why is that not logical? Also, cameras were developed on earth, obviously. They can be damaged if you point them to the sun. Along with every animal on the planet.

all northern countries are more industrial developed.

That has more to do with history than the angle of the sun. And if the logic followed, then the 'anti-lattitude' in the southern hemisphere would have active industrial socities.

If there wasn't strong XXstrong magnetic field Sun radiation would kill us, that couldn't happen if planet is on greater distance from Sun..

If the planet had no magnetic field, and yet was far away enough from the sun so that the radiation didn't hurt anyone, then the planet would probably be completely frozen over.

partially our genes are not.

There is no genetic evidence that indicates man has not evolved from the organisms here. Rather, the strong evidence supports that man evolved from earth animals.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well, it was a long line of brigning my proofs as stupid, well they are not.
Length of the day here on Earth haven't changed so fast, and circadian rhytms for most of the animals are not 25 hours, research hasn't been done on that so often, no one would finance that anyway.

I can only say there was crossbreeding with earth humans, to be what we are now. I didn't say bones should not be able to break, but there should happen only in cases with almost fatal injuries, on the contrary our bones are very hard, an we ARE almost invincible, breaking bricks with bare hand is possible, but falling on your weight is breaking this same bone, there should be something weird in this, I wonder how this haven't been noticed before, not bone structure is problem they are strong for normal use, gravity is too strong here.

Now if we are on Mars with lower gravity, half of Earth's even with very nasty falls on ice we couldn't break our bones, acceleration is simply not big enough to provoke it, same we have here with animals on Earth, and other life forms just don't break bones so much, because if you break a bone in human society it is not big deal, but if your bones break when you fall and some other hungry animal is after you, you are doomed this is absolutely insane to happen.

As for the magnetic field I can only say you will not be so confident when it drops in just one more decade or two and it will be problem then.
If we were from other planet it could also been done something to Earth's magnetic field to make it stronger, hopfully to be able to fix it when it get weakened by time, and now is the time.

You all think these breaking discoveries in electromagnetics are just coincidentaly in late century or two, this is part of the plan to fix it while we have time.
There are more hypotheses of our origin I just said Earth is not, candidate homeworlds are:

Mars, after some maior incident or natural process its atmosphere just went off and some 3000 or so martian, our ancestors came here and tried to make this planet more like Mars, and they partialy succeded, if you think our eyes can stand Sun why is
part of everyone's summer. It is because of the UV light, it is really damaging to eye system, no wonder of so many eye problems we have, that is not important for this post.

Asteroid belt planet, well asteroid belt sure was a planet once, and we are from there, after some really unfortunate cosmic event which wasn't natural process we evacuated to Mars or Earth, or maybe Earth's Moon then to Earth and here we are.

Mythical Nibiru, last pass of this planet and some rebels decided to go to Earth and they set a civilization here, but in spite of natural incompatibility they created race after their physiognomy, not so good for this planet.

Even Jupiter moons when they were hotter. If you really think life cannot be there, how do we have all those fish deep below the surface of the sea. In even more severe habitate?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sorry, have to do it...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...what crap! Worst Theory (and damn do i use that term loosely) Ever!. Look, i promote thinking outside the box, scientific inquiry, and believing in the unbelievable as much as anyone, but what total bunk your idea is. unfortunatly, people sometimes get an insane idea in their heads, develope such a strong belief in it, run with it, conjure up ludicrious support for it, and then hold on to the belief like their lives depended on it. luckily those people's genetics tend not to be passed on.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
All the long term experiments done to determine the human sleep/wake cycle, where they shut people away without any timepieces, or any chance to see whether it is day or night, show that our internal clock resets to 25 hour days for some reason................
What a coincidence that Mars days are 25 hours long, huh?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
yes yes, all memory and knowledge of our previous existence on another planet was just plain lost or forgotten. not to mention any technology that was brought here with us has now gone missing and somehow any indicator of our highly advanced civilizations on mars seems to have vanished as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So, let's see if the membership of ATS can debate this topic without resorting to insults. Looking forward to the outcome.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Extinction level planet wide cataclysm's tend to do that, (destroy the evidence, that is.)
Maybe when fully half of Mars' crust was peeled off to a depth of 3000 feet somethings were lost? maybe not. I don't claim to know, but I do know about the human body and its 25 hour internal clock.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
indeed BlackGuard, the 25 hour internal clock is very interesting and a mystery as far as i see. but, i wouldn't use it to stand on alone. assuming we came from mars, how long ago did it occur? thousands of years? tens of thousands? hundreds of thousands? were this theory to hold up at all it's first concession would have to be that a transfer to earth must of happened, at the very least, hundreds of thousands of years ago, more likely millions. mainly because if it were just tens of thousands then something would have survived to indicate the transfer and most research points to the fact that mars has been the same, for the most part, for millions of years (i.e. void of any cataclysmic changes). going with that, 100,000's or even millions of years is plenty of time for evolution to cause adjustment of the human internal clock to match earth's rotation.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sounds reasonable to me, I agree that it is as yet just an intriguing mystery which is not enough to proclaim we are Martians immigrants. I have blond hair and rh -ve blood myself, but I am pretty sure that even if I am an expat martian, those pesky interdimensional shapeshifting reptilian parasites have not set up shop in me. But then, if I was one, I guess that is what I would say anyway......
It is all just conjecture and supposition to this point, and could be nothing more than the imaginations' ability to find patterns and correlations where none really exist. Or it is not impossible in my opinion that Icke is right, and the 'Adamae', half-God/half human hybrids that the ancient Sumerian texts describe are the last survivors of a now dead Mars. And the long string of mishaps bedevilling so many of our mars missions might be the work of subterranean remnants of the Martian race, our cousins.......
Nothing would surprise me, and I remember reading that one of the failed missions sent back pictures of a huge Martian sandstorm just before we lost contact, and there was a shadow of something besides it in one picture. But that is a sketchy memory at best.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join