It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Epstein's autopsy consistent with homicidal strangulation over suicide Dr Baden reveals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

To say this is to actually reinforce the debatable unprovable fact that Epstein is deceased.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If it was suicide, all the camera would of never stopped working that day.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We will go down as veterans in the Great Meme War of the 21st Century

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The risk was too big to leave him alive

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What do christmas lights and Jeffrey Epstein have in common?

They don't hang themselves!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"One doesn't know what it was like Sir. You were not there"

edit on 2/11/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
If it was suicide, all the camera would of never stopped working that day.

Yes, that is what I call a very to the point observation that makes sense,... you just got awarded with a well deserved and coveted star.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We need the security guards names. Of coarse, this info hasn’t been released.

I’d be very interested to see where they are in a couple years.

I can see the articles now:

October 2, 2020 “Guard that fell asleep while watching Epstein - commits suicide from 3 gunshot wounds to the head. He was found in his new Tahiti villa.”

February 3, 2021 “The other guard in charge of Epstein - dies in a car explosion. (Insert name here) was driving his brand new 2022 Porche through the streets of Barcelona, Spain. When onlookers say ‘The car just burst into flames out of nowhere”

This could be their fates, but we’d never know it.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You are awesome. And Epstein didn’t kill honestly but duh, we smart people already knew that!! a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

This epstein case is so very big and important to be persuit by the DOJ. Most people do not realise how deep this goes and probably connected with the rich and powerful all ver the world. There is this miami policeman siiting on damaging evidence which can bring powerful people down. He is using this as a tool for his own safety.. I think this is wrong. He should release this evidence because he will probably safe some kids lives with it. If a kid get abused or killed by one of these freaks on the files he is keeping... that crime is on him. Seeing him in interviews talking about his misfortune having this evidence and made him flee to russia is bs. Why not stay with your family and live your life with them if this evidence will protect you. No reason to seek protection in russia, something just doesn't add up here.

Then there is this network...epstein was about to buy...or bought a larger island. An island which would be out of the jusridiction of the US or any other country. There are witnesses who say that he was flying in children at the age of 12 with a helicopter to little st james. Children so young that he did not want p[eople to see them connected with him. There is this european connection with england and france...and from france to east europe. It will take a dedicated international policeforce to go to the bottom of this.

There is much more to say but I am off topic already..

edit on 3/11/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Where is this story on CNN???

I can't seem to find it. I wonder why.

Guess you didnt look properly?

NYC medical examiner rejects claim that Jeffrey Epstein's death was a homicide

Who cares what channel it was on though, good riddance to the piece of trash that was epstein

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He never stood a chance, when a man has something like 30 phone numbers to contact a member of our aristocracy who just happens to be a prime contender for taking part in the sex stuff with under age kids then he stands no chance of coming out of any court testimony alive.

The man was vile in every way but the super rich should not have open policy on killing a person simply because he could bring them down. He was left alone, camera's didn't show stuff and suddenly he's dead just previous to his court proceedings starting...What a stunner...

But as soon as the Clintons were in there he was a dead statistic walking...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join