It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Epstein's autopsy consistent with homicidal strangulation over suicide Dr Baden reveals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen'
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In a recent interview Dr Baden claims he feels his life might be at risk

Whew! I wouldn't have paid $5 for that ugly jacket, and I'm the same age as Hill and even (gag) look like her they say. Her outfits since the "pneumonia" fall have been the ugliest bags every made. They have to be hiding something. Your guess is as good as any as to what she hides under the trashy bags she has been wearing ever since. A $12K trash bag is still a trash bag.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Epstein is probably the Podesta whitewash story.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

. Your guess is as good as any as to what she hides under the trashy bags she has been wearing ever since. A $12K trash bag is still a trash bag.

The irony is that Armani and Clinton are both laughing all the way to the bank, whilst you all jest that's taxpayers money that's made the Clinton Foundation their billions.

Let that sink in....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
In a recent interview Dr Baden claims he feels his life might be at risk...

Well, he is 85 after all, but it wouldn't surprise me if he shot himself in the back of the head twice during a suicide attempt.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or slipped and fell on a knife 18 times.

Accidents can happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

my tin foil self is saying there are IV bags and small IV line pumps and maybe even a brace/support to help hold her upright

oh yea Jeff didnt kill himself

i don't buy for 1 second that the cameras were all broken in the area of the jail he was in or any other part of the prison, the guards RELY on them for their own protection as well as helping with their jobs.

Cameras in psych areas of prisons are ALWAYS working and have at least one other to cover the same area, maybe on the other side of the pod.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Where is this story on CNN???

I can't seem to find it. I wonder why.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The irony is that Armani and Clinton are both laughing all the way to the bank, whilst you all jest that's taxpayers money that's made the Clinton Foundation their billions. Let that sink in....

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are so right. That's what probably helped to pay for......... well what we are discussing now.

edit on 10/30/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the hounds of Hell

This is the Seven Nation Army.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This story simply helps hid the fact he is not dead at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What size were the hand marks? Was there an orange residue found?

Questions we need answers to.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Where is this story on CNN???

I can't seem to find it. I wonder why.

Main story. Top of the front page.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The headline is that NYC medical examiner rejects claims that he was killed.

Hmmmm, how could a medical examiner reject those claims? Don't they just say what seems to be more likely? I mean, could an examiner really reject the notion someone was killed when they have broken bones in their neck?

I'm not a medical professional, so I'm just thinking out loud over here.

This is kinda working me up a bit though... I'll have to refer to my chart to see which tea would be right for my current mood.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
We've already been over this...

Baden himself said he hasn't even concluded his investigation and then lazily tosses out the rather incorrect opinion that fractures don't happen in instances of hangings. Wow, smoking gun! Everyone run wild with undaunted certainty!

Hyoid and thyroid fractures are not uncommon in hangings. A 2000 study found fractures in half of the hangings they analyzed. Fractures are especially more commonly found in cases involving older men. Epstein was 66. And especially in the manner in which Epstein, allegedly, hanged himself by leaning forward to...wait for it -- STRANGLE himself.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth the manner in which Epstein, allegedly, hanged himself by leaning forward to...wait for it -- STRANGLE himself.

"Leaning forward to strangle himself" REALLY!!!!!

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

The fact you are trying so hard to gloss over is that this Baden fellow says that the left and right side of the larynx were crushed where as you would expect the front to be crushed in a real hanging

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It probably is true he was murdered, but we'll never know. They murdered JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X and we know it but they'll never fess up to even these so forget them fessing up to Epstein.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You know what I find strange that of all medical examiners in the USA it is Dr Baden which is hired to witness the epstein autopsy. Hired by epsteins brother... Is this the same Dr Baden who commited alleged fraud with the autopsy of JFK. (because he is in service of the likes of Bush Sr?) The rumours and theories that epstein is still alive are persistend and to make sure there will be no investigation into that direction it is paramount that everybody believes epstein is dead.

So what do you do...? You hire the biggest name in forensic pathology who will confirm that somebody is dead. Not one bone in the neck had been broken but three.. In his entire career he has learned that only manual strangulation can cause such a damage. Not only his broken neck bones are consistent with murder but also the defective camera's and sleeping security. The experienced rockstar among forensic pathologist says that mr epstein is murdered and dead. This will of course take the eyes off the "epstein is still alive ball". Reverse psychology..?

Just a theory of course..

edit on 31/10/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Indeed, this is the same Baden involved in JFK and MLK investigations.

I think this is exactly what is going on. The binary options of "Epstein committed suicide" for those who tend to believe the bad guys, and "Epstein was murdered" for those who don't.

"Epstein is still alive" ends up small enough that to the population at large, it sounds ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join