It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict Joe Biden will drop out during the 2020 presidential race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I predict that Joe Biden will drop out in 2020 and will not continue running for president.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life
I predict that Joe Biden will drop out in 2020 and will not continue running for president.

Whoa, are you sure you want to go that far out on a limb? Usually the prediction threads only take on less bold topics like magnetic pole shifts, mass terror events, and global doom. What dark and arcane powers are you channeling?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life

Well considering there are about 19 people running and all but one will end up dropping out, your odds of being right are 18/19.

Not exactly a bold prediction

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I would prefer that he does go all the way. That way..it will be more fun. Who doesnt want to have fun ?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

"i'll buy that for a dollar."

What odds are you offering?

Kind regards,

Bally.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Like creepy Joe has a chance to win vs Trump. All Trump would need to do is show ads with this kind footage of creepy Joe. I wonder how many times he visited Epstein pedophile island.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Lol...

A fair criticism.. of everyone not the OP. Lol

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is hilarious...

Who is a worse candidate?

Hillary or Joe??

I don’t think ANYONE answers Joe to that question, right??

Trump barely beat Hillary Clinton.. the worst political candidate in American history.. Even losing the popular vote by 3 million people..

That’s right ... millions more people voted for Hillary F’n Clinton..

The only reason trump is president today is hillary was his opponent..

ANYONE has a better chance than her, and trump barely beat her.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Whoa, are you sure you want to go that far out on a limb? Usually the prediction threads only take on less bold topics like magnetic pole shifts, mass terror events, and global doom. What dark and arcane powers are you channeling?

Predictions of this strength typically come with an assurance, hat consumption or left testicle loss. Should we, as a community, really be placing our faith in predictions lacking such stakes? Such weight?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Like creepy Joe has a chance to win vs Trump. All Trump would need to do is show ads with this kind footage of creepy Joe. I wonder how many times he visited Epstein pedophile island.

I am kind of looking forward to Trump running those ads.
"A vote for Biden is a vote for child molesters."

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He'll drop out. Chatter is Hillary is asking him to drop out so she can jump in. She is livid right now with Tulsi. She wants to slam Tulsi in the mat.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do you think he will drop out before or after the Democrat Convention?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
All Trump would need to do is show ads with this kind footage of creepy Joe.

More proof that Trumps phone call was checking on what Biden did wrong as a sitting Vice President, not as an upcoming candidate.

Because all Trump has to do is wait for Biden to win the Dem convention and then run all those Biden videos non-stop on television all day long, every day.

Probably only the non-Democrat owned channels would run them, but the word would go viral and everyone would know.

And the Democrat channels would hate it, having to pass up all that money, that their competition channels would get to run them everyday.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He will drop out because no one will vote for him in the primary. The poll numbers are rigged, it's just there to inflate his numbers so others can give up and drop out.

Biden is the worst candidate to put up against Trump. It's like Hilary vs Trump rematch, except Trump has more supporters this time around and Biden is as corrupt as Hilary, but he is much more dumber than Hilary. So essentially he is a downgrade from Hilary.
edit on 30-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
His campaign is broke, I'd say you are likely correct. His money is draining faster than my bladder after a pot of coffee.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"The poll numbers are rigged, it's just there to inflate his numbers so others can give up and drop out."

I agree this is possible, because with his ineptness it makes no sense, unless the majority are voting for the *old white guy who has been Vice President* before thing.

But that is how bad it has been for the established Democrats. Last time they rigged the poll numbers against Bernie, then they rigged the numbers against Trump.

Hillary was so dumb she believed her own lies and took too many naps.

"Wisconsin, nah, the poll numbers say I got it, gunna take a nap now."

"But Hilary, you know we fudged all those poll numbers!"

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Fantastic post Sammy!

Except that Hilary did not win the popular vote because 2.5 million of the people that voted for Hilary were either dead or illegal Mexicans.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think Biden will stay in the race because he needs to be able to claim Trump is meddling in the election if he or his son are indicted for accepting bribes.

Even beyond Burisma, they were taking money from China and Romania (that we know of).

Biden will never get the nomination. Most polls now put him behind both Warren and Sanders, and you just need to look at how Obama and the Clintons are now treating him as if he's radioactive.
edit on 30-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Echo007

BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is hilarious...

Who is a worse candidate?

Hillary or Joe??

I don’t think ANYONE answers Joe to that question, right??

Trump barely beat Hillary Clinton.. the worst political candidate in American history.. Even losing the popular vote by 3 million people..

That’s right ... millions more people voted for Hillary F’n Clinton..

The only reason trump is president today is hillary was his opponent..

ANYONE has a better chance than her, and trump barely beat her.

Still counting the Dead votes and the ones made by citizen that are not ours. Good luck let me guess our education was at a public school?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join