It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Technical All Seeing Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This one will get your panties in a bunch. How about this, cameras every where you go watching, tracking and recording your every move. Would you like that???

Well if you said, "Yes" than today is your day for news. Cause I got news for you; It is coming. What is coming???

Why, the All Seeing Eye that is. No, not our great ATS contributor, but a technical eye in the sky. Yet not just in the sky, but in your computer and in any other applicable place it can be placed. They call this technology, "CTS". I call it Cybernet. But hey we all have our little nicknames for things right???

Read up, and then give us some opinions. Here is the link:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

So what did you think???

I think that this is pretty ominous. The thing that gets me is this. How can they legally do this???

Well remember that at the end of the article they said that this would not be allowed to be used in places where it was not wanted. So for instance, if you didn't want this little data collector on the hood of your car, then it would not be allowed to go there legally. Yet does the law even matter anymore???

I mean the law is broken by many and nothing ever changes. So if someone is so intent on using such controversal technology for such sensitive reasons, then is it not possible that the law will be broken???

I mean lets face it. This country is fed up with so-called unpatriotic skeptics of the system. If anyone has any problems with the law in these days especially when it comes to quote, "Homeland Security" those certain skeptics are considered outcasts and radicals of the state. Am I right or am I wrong???

What can we do to stop this, other than say, "Hey that isn't fair.", or "Is this even legal???", really what can be said or done???

Nothing if you ask me. Cause if these politicans and police officers want this then they will get it. Plan and simple. All they have to do to get it is to pass a law. Once the law is passed then it is legal. Right???

Then you might ask, "Well what about the fact that this CTS technology must be consented upon? How will they get all of the big companies and sensitive places to go along with this?"

Well to that I might add, "Money."

If money doesn't work then threats will. Trust me, this system of security, (If you want to call it that.) will be no different than Saddam's Regime. Saddam was a gangster. He would offer you money, and if that wasn't good enough for you, then he would rough you or you families up to scare you into accepting his initutives. The old time Mob did it, and so will the New World Order pawns. Maktub.

What do you think???

Abraham

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
that we are in need of a revolution. we edge closer to cold war russia, where neighbors were encouraged to spy on each other, and the government kept the people working towards no known goal. we're conquering little lands, one by one, liberia will have us there next. but then what? where else will we go and rasie the stars and bars? why do we let our government invade our privacy, and get under our skin? why do we not fight back against this incursion to our freedom? wwe are the only ones who can do anyhting, but we sit around and pout that it aint fair.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Q: How would this be legal? A: Patriot Act II
Yippee!!! We all love Big Brother!!
Horrifying find there AV.

Caramel Malt please!

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by observer]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the mention, but yes, the technology IS based on my eye sight. LOL J/K

But seriously, anything that the military develops, sooner or later will find its way to the civillian sector, thats history. And history does repeat itself. Yes, they will watch every single one of us right to the end. They know the end for them is coming and they will use every means at there disposal to keep that from coming, they have no choice, but we do.

Another interesting thing they have in store for us which is in the same subject is Nano Tech. They plan on hard wiring us directly into the net. Once we allow this to happen, tron will become a reality, and humanity will be doomed. Allowing Satanists to run this country is the end of this country.

Read what the National Science Foundation
Department of Commerce wants to do to you .

"At the request of the National Science and Technology Council (NSTC), Subcommittee on Nanoscale Science, Engineering and Technology (NSET), the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Department of Commerce (DOC) organized a workshop on December 3- 4, 2001. This report incorporates the views expressed at the workshop of leading experts from government, academia, and private sector, and detailed in contributions submitted thereafter by members of the U. S. science and engineering community."

They will turn you into a cyberSlave and not give a DAM!

Acknowledgements

The contribution of all participants in this study in developing a coherent vision for converging Technologies for improving Human Performance is acknowledged. The initial group that began planning this study in spring 2001 is composed W.S. Bainbridge, J. Canton, M.C. Roco, R.S. Williams and G. Yonas."

Download here

billybigrig43616.tripod.com...

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dude, that is totaly messed up. Now Big Brother really IS going to be watching. Damn Patriot Act. Man, that's gonna suck.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not surprised but I don't live in America. Thank god.
Who knows whether your government will use it wisely or maybe in the ''we hope not way'' , more sinister

CRB over

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

What Thank god? The commonwealth is way ahead. Well maybe in New Zealand that isnt happening, because nobody expects anything that needs tracking to happen in NZ.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
yah its only about 15 years behind the 1984 schedule. That was from 03 too, imagine what has been cooking since then.
But this is why I love that Eagle Eye movie starring Shia La Beouf. Hollywood does manage to expose new technologies before the public is aware of them.
edit on 24-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I invented it, I showed it moral love lol
moral love as a law...through cause and effect majic. hehe
edit on 25-12-2011 by Justme777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by Justme777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join