It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard is finding support from other Demcocrat outsiders.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When I hear Tulsi complaining about censorship of
conservatives, then I might pay attention.

Until then, well welcome to 1984 Tulsi!

Your tears are delicious.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Hillary went off the deep end after she was, according to CNN, LYNCHED over Benghazi.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
But now, with Clinton's sling at Gabbard, this dispute and revolution within the Democrat Party might be coming out in the open. Here is another point about Gabbard and why I think she is worthy of our support.

She's way, way too far left for me - the fact that she endorsed Bernie in 2016 is proof of that.

That said, I'd be much more comfortable with her than any of the others - and in fact, I think she's the only dem running right now that has even half a chance against Trump.

The fact that she supported Bernie I now see as her going against Hillary. For me, that adds credibility to her character.

Tulsi - Republican candidate for president in 2024!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Tulsi and Hillary are both friends. Hillary devised a plan to get support from the other side to elect tulsi.

A good plan who falls for this BS!

It's so obvious.... Tulsi was also CFR.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I get that, that she is far to left for you. This is true of many others as well. Not me though. To me she is a moderate candidate striving to keep an even keel in our changing times.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I like her because she brings a peaceful presence, with a leadership disposition.
I checked her positions, I don't agree with a lot of them, but she seems reasonable and flexible.
She is the only chance the DEMS have. I have believed this for a while.
Could you imagine the support she would receive from center Democrat Party if she would denounce
impeachment for Trump? She would have so much support that the DNC couldn't do anything about it,
just like the RNC couldn't do anything about Trump.

I still believe Trump will win the next election, but if he didn't I would definitely prefer he lose to her than
any of the others.

I agree with almost across the board with you here. And though she has changed her position on impeachment, it was done so reluctantly. She I think more, no, way more than the others seems aware of the deeply held concerns of many Americans who were forced to vote for Trump because of the terrible power of the DNC and the Clinton machine.

Now that she and other dems are beginning to face down that machine that conservatives have been ranting about now for years, we may see new and younger leadership stepping up in that party that has been crushed for so long.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Bernie, maybe ten months ago or so, along with a few others had the bylaws of the Democrat voting process changed.
Where their ''Super Delegate'' system could control the voting come convention time, the change that Bernie pushed through prevents those Super Delegates from voting that status on the first ballot. On the first ballot only. If no clear nominee has won on the first ballot, then the machine kicks in again and their back room connections will vote that status on the second and it will be all over. So the hope then for me and I am sure others is that the uprising takes place at the convention and a better, non-machine candidate can become the nominee.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: putnam6

Bernie, maybe ten months ago or so, along with a few others had the bylaws of the Democrat voting process changed.
Where their ''Super Delegate'' system could control the voting come convention time, the change that Bernie pushed through prevents those Super Delegates from voting that status on the first ballot. On the first ballot only. If no clear nominee has won on the first ballot, then the machine kicks in again and their back room connections will vote that status on the second and it will be all over. So the hope then for me and I am sure others is that the uprising takes place at the convention and a better, non-machine candidate can become the nominee.

Like Hilliary LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Any decent person in their right mind would stand up for Gabbard in this instance. Hillary Clinton is desperate to retain control over the Democrats. Controlling her party's ties to financial contributors, this how the Clinton's pulled their puppet strings.

Increasingly, Hillary Clinton resembles a failed third world tin pot dictator.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 23-10-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
The fact that she supported Bernie I now see as her going against Hillary. For me, that adds credibility to her character.

Interesting view, and good point.

Tulsi - Republican candidate for president in 2024!

As I said, she's still way, way too far left with too many of her policies for me, but as I said, I'd be much, much more comfortable with her than any of the others. At least I do believe that she loves America and wants the best for it.

Also, I said her poIices were too far left - it might be better if I just caller her an old guard liberal, the kind I can actually get along with on any given day - while I just don't like many of her polices, at least they aren't bat-$h!t crazy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join