It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo has become Sweden's Malmo - and no one is talking about it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have family in Oslo. Never heard them spreading such sensational rightwinger news. Maybe because they live there and know how "dangerous" it really is there, because of "all the evil immigrants"?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Well according to your translated link.

Police described larger groups of men who unprovoked attacks on individuals and smaller groups. Most of the events took place downtown. The total number of incidents related to violence was around 20. Of these, far fewer were blind violence, but thus more than usual.

So yeah, according to the police only a few of those 20 incidents where what you describe as "blind violence".

I'm just not seeing any evidence of any out of control violence on the streets of Oslo from those numbers. In fact, those numbers indicate to me that Oslo is overall still an incredibly safe and peaceful city.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Article title:
Responds after weekend violence: - The City Council has lost control of the violence in Oslo

Article subtitle:
Eirik Lae Solberg (H) is calling for seizure after an unusual number of violent incidents. Jan Bøhler (Ap) believes that blind violence "terrorizes the urban environment"

You:
-I'm just not seeing any evidence of any out of control violence on the streets of Oslo from those numbers.

-MM
edit on 20-10-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I have family in Oslo. Never heard them spreading such sensational rightwinger news. Maybe because they live there and know how "dangerous" it really is there, because of "all the evil immigrants"?

They never do, unless it's their own daughter that has been raped, or themselves that's been robbed or beaten up - there is a lot of group-thinking going on in Norway, you see.

And just how is this "rightwinger news" when the article from a left-side media Aftenposten basically says the same but intentionally not mentioning these are immigrant perpetrators?

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Monthly car fires in Oslo. The police: Nothing to see here, folks. The fires are not connected ok, don't question the logic of the police, ok? lol

translate.google.com... -i-helgen-Politiet-ser-ikke-brannene-i-sammenheng

Other major news outlet, over 100 car fires in Oslo the last two years:

www.nrk.no...

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Probably also the same reason people in other countries, who live behind gated communities or well to do affluent areas, never see the issues either.

yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Wow, a total 20 Incidents of people being rolled or getting into fights on a weekend in a major city... Obviously its an epidemic!

I too remember Cologne on new years eve.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This reminds me so much of what this independent journalist from Sweden is reporting on Twitter.

If you have Twitter and don’t follow @PeterSweden who’s real name is Peter Imanuelsen, I strongly suggest you do.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 20-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Gotta love all this cultural enrichment
Forcing opposing cultures to live & accept each other in close quarters with entirely different morals & principles? No problem
/s

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Gotta love all this cultural enrichment
Forcing opposing cultures to live & accept each other in close quarters with entirely different morals & principles? No problem
/s

Multi-culturalism does not exist, imo - only the stronger culture that devours the weaker. Unfortunately, the weaker culture is the western one due to constant attacks from the powers on the political left.

-MM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Multi-culturalism does not exist

i beg to deffer, it exists and its working in my country but only because of regulations and with that I mean no one is allowed to discriminate others be it a citizen ( and by that i mean locals ) nor by expats, you might see it as anti free speech but we see it as a controlled environment to make it work, it might not suite your country and your principles but its working for us.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The whole of western Europe has been turned into a big Ghetto over the last 20 years AND ALL BY DESIGN my 2cents

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

All cultures are NOT the same on issues like civility and women ?

Who could have guessed......

Libtards....no grasp of the obvious since time began...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
The whole of western Europe has been turned into a big Ghetto over the last 20 years AND ALL BY DESIGN my 2cents

That is not true, you are spreading unfounded rumours.

Ghettos can be found in American cities, not so much in European ones. Not to say there are none because all major cities have problems, however not as bad as these right wing sites sensationalise it to be.
edit on 20-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
well that sucks, i was planning to go there but not anymore, off my check list

I was in Oslo 2 months ago.
You should ignore the scare mongering on this site which can get out of hand sometimes..
Oslo is perfectly safe to visit, just like Malmo or any Scandinavian city.
Sure, we have some issues in Scandinavia but I guarantee that you are safer here than in any place in USA and 90% of Europe.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

No it hasn't

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Denial. Either you're with them or you WANT to believe it's all lies, all racism. When it comes home to roost, you'll find out first hand...and the clock is ticking.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Denial. Either you're with them or you WANT to believe it's all lies, all racism. When it comes home to roost, you'll find out first hand...and the clock is ticking.

That's your opinion, an opinion based on propoganda.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

thanks for the encouraging info

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I've said this before and ill say it again.

These people from the mid east and eastern west were brought here to be used to achieve a particular objective.

IMO, the objective to oust most of the whites from most of Europe and to turn the place into a social economic scrap heap. Thats why most of these people ho have been exported to all predominately white countries are young men of fighting age, to fight a battle, the purpose of which, to my way of thinking, is only now starting to dawn on many.

Whats happening in Oslo is happening in most place these people have been exported to, including my own country.

some questions you might like to ponder.

If Islam is so fantastic why is it that Muslims always immigrate to Christian lands?

What is it about non Muslim lands that attracts Muslims?

Why is it that we tip toe around the cultures that choose to join us but we fail to stand up for the cultures that they choose to avoid?

What discourages them from seeking refuge in countries of their own religion and customs

Why is that the majority of the men targeting white women are Muslim men?

Why is it that Muslims choose not to immigrate to countries such as South Africa which also has a white population and to south American countries that are basically while ?

Is it because the directors/funders/agenda setters/ have no agenda for those countries, at least for the time being anyway ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join