It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the "media" has a liberal agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just do a "google" search of the following two words.

Gannongate
vs Memogate

What you will find is 22,500 postings about jeff gannon, a single very unknown reporter for and obscure website, and 13,500 postings for the dan rather attempt to affect the last US election with a completely false story and fake documents.

If anyone has any doubt that the "media" is dominated by liberal leftist with anti-american agendas just do the search.

Political Conspiracy.......? Damn right there is a conspiracy here.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is a libertarian media!

Only that's something of a modern fairy tale, free media for the people, by the people. Not paid and corrupted...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Is a libertarian media!

Only that's something of a modern fairy tale, free media for the people, by the people. Not paid and corrupted...

I think it is called ATS there advisor.....

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Yeah, it's you don't know what the hell you're doing.

RATHERgate

286,000 returns. :shk:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
EVERYONE has an agenda. I dont care who you are or what you do, you have some kind of agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Yeah, it's you don't know what the hell you're doing.

RATHERgate

286,000 returns. :shk:

BS Rant. Just did rathergate search on "google"

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 51,600. Search took 0.29 seconds.
Rathergate.com

... Rathergate.com regular Galen gave me a good idea, which doesn’t happen much due to alcohol and a multitude of childhood head traumas. ...
www.rathergate.com... - 85k - Mar 5, 2005 - similar pages - add to favorites.

Now Jeff Gannon

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 97,200. Search took 0.10 seconds.
AMERICAblog: Because a great nation deserves the truth
... JEFF GANNON: Well, several years ago, before I came to Washington, I had registered various domain names for a private client.

Still 2 to 1.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What is your problem with apples and oranges here Horacid?

First you compare GANNONgate to MEMOgate, then ratherGATE to JEFF GANNON.

And that link I gave IS a google search. I always time out in the high 200,000's but it's different each time. The lowest return I've gotten yet is...

Results 1 - 10 of about 276,000 for rathergate. (0.07 seconds)

You want a screen capture?

Shall we now debunk your latest matematical "proof" that apples aren't oranges?

Jeff Gannon = 636,000 returns.

Dan Rather = 5,070,000

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,070,000 for Dan Rather. (0.05 seconds)

What's wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok, how many years has "Danny" boy been around..........ahh about 50......

How many years has Gannon been known? Less than what 4 months.

Lets see 5 million "hits" divided by 600 months (50 x 12) = 8333 per month

Gannon has 636,000 over 5 months..........??????

Get the point?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Get the point?

Do you? There's no "proof" of anything here, but YOUR AGENDA.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Get the point?

Do you? There's no "proof" of anything here, but YOUR AGENDA.

I would use an appropriate "french" word here but I don't speak french. But I think it means..."right on".........

I admit I have an agenda.........the main stream media is one big anti-america cesspool of failed ideas..........

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why do you say that it's the media that have a liberal agenda? Of course you know that the search results include any dinky little web site that has mention of these topics, and they certainly aren't all "news" websites.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The media certainly has a left wing bias; however, few journalists can touch Dan Rather in terms of being a pure political hack. People used to and who love the left wing bias see FOX as right wing, but they are simply seeing a true fair and balanced program with no agenda.

[edit on 3/7/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Why do you say that it's the media that have a liberal agenda? Of course you know that the search results include any dinky little web site that has mention of these topics, and they certainly aren't all "news" websites.

Here's why

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Every search result from google is not the media. I'd bet that this exact thread will be in those results by next week. Is this thread you started the "liberal media"???

And if the media hasa left wing bias, then why was the whole Clinton affair blown up way out of proportions? And why haven't I seen hardly anything on mainstream news networks about Gannon???

[edit on 7-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Every search result from google is not the media. I'd bet that this exact thread will be in those results by next week. Is this thread you started the "liberal media"???

And if the media hasa left wing bias, then why was the whole Clinton affair blown up way out of proportions? And why haven't I seen hardly anything on mainstream news networks about Gannon???

[edit on 7-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

Thanks you make my point exactly.................but explain the poll about who voted for who?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

With a sample barely over 100, there's hardly any need for percentages there.

The vertical pyramid of power and influence applies here too. There's even a smaller sample of corporate bosses and editors above those guys I'd wager reverse the trend substantially.

But just looking at those 139 DC bureau chiefs and correspondents...

Is your premise that that educated professionals that live and breathe politics and know exponentially more about what goes on in Washington should "all things being equal" just happen to have voted in the '92 election the same as the American population comprised largely of people with barely an ounce of tolerance for politics. I mean people claim to vote on all kinds of reasons... looks, name, religious preference, percieved ethics, flipping coins...

What do you propose Horacid? Some sort of affirmative action to represent more stupid people in media?
It's called FOX. All the former Inside Edition anchors and beauty pagent contestants you can shake a stick it. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
And is your info from a neutral website or not???

www.mediaresearch.org...

Where can I see the link of the actual poll??

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

What do you propose Horacid? Some sort of affirmative action to represent more stupid people in media?
It's called FOX. All the former Inside Edition anchors and beauty pagent contestants you can shake a stick it. Enjoy.

Yes, very good Idea for the media AA system. I propose me, and micheal savage be the judges..........Rush is too liberal

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hell, I did a google of MY WHOLE NAME and got over 23,000 hits. Only about 7 of them were actually me. You see what I am getting at???

Of course, all media has a bias, and Fox just happens to be right, while CNN is left.

Spelling.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Jestaman]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That is so horribly wrong it's a joke, sorry I haven't read any of the following posts except for the authors original post.

But come on, liberal agenda? Media? ...

Watch a few shows that air on "prime time", the simpsons for example. Have you ever realized how much liberal bashing goes on in those shows now adays?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join