It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we really from earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
my question is are we really from earth something tells me that we are not from earth infact i think we were a technologically advanced civilization of human beings feared by all races out side of our galaxy or home planet (you know kind of like the sith in the starwars movie) and all those races that didn't like us waged a full out war with us. the remaining few who survived were picked up on to one of the many spacecrafts and taken to this planet. before they let us free they took us in this room where they brain washed us and left us with enough knowledge to survive. since that day we were watched by those aliens until that conflict happened again

Now i Know this is kind of farfetched but the galaxy is big and is still expanding you never know

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
very true. The Earth has perfect gravity and perfect air that we can breath? So surely it was either created with us in mind or maybe we was created with the earth in mind?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That concept has been explored by many people, WaxPineapple, so please don’t think your alone.

I’ve been reading several threads here on ATS, that all tie into this type of concept. The why’s, wherefores, and when’s are all in question.

It’s certainly possible we were brought here. It’s possible we didn’t choose this place. It’s very likely we are even now being watched. (Not to sound dramatic, just stating a possible fact).

Example, a long thread where John Lear talks about certain possibilities:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-VW

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
my question is are we really from earth something tells me that we are not

What 'tells' you this?

like the sith in the starwars movie)

Those are movies, not reality. its usually a good idea to not base one's reality upon fictional movies.

Now i Know this is kind of farfetched but the galaxy is big and is still expanding you never know

its just some scenario that you dreamt up, nothing actually supports any of this as being true.

dodgeg1
The Earth has perfect gravity and perfect air that we can breath?

Since when?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
my question is are we really from earth something tells me that we are not from earth infact i think we were a technologically advanced civilization of human beings feared by all races out side of our galaxy or home planet (you know kind of like the sith in the starwars movie) and all those races that didn't like us waged a full out war with us. the remaining few who survived were picked up on to one of the many spacecrafts and taken to this planet. before they let us free they took us in this room where they brain washed us and left us with enough knowledge to survive. since that day we were watched by those aliens until that conflict happened again

I love that show! Battlestar Galactica rocks!

Personally, I think we came from a galaxy far, far away. There was this war between the republic and this empire. So a bunch of us came here to earth.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wish I was a Sith
I would be like " DARK FORCE LIGHTNIGHT!!!" " DEATH GRIP!!!" Arrr....

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You are on the right track. Their was an intense war deep, deep into space. One type of alien searched for a planet surrounded with certain elements to block intense star rays. The rock was destined to be a place where man is created. Earth was supposed to be as isolated as it is to prevent the other warring beings from destroying mankind.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Some resources for you. First, science fiction: Marion Zimmer Bradley, Darkover Landfall. Of course, 2001: A Space Odyssey. And Zecharaiah Sitchin.

Second, tribal legends. Many tribes worldwide (Jews, Iroquois, Cherokee, Africans, Chinese, Europeans, Greeks etc.) have preindustrial exoplanetary origin stories.

The ID (Intelligent Design) debate cracks me up. On one hand, fundamentalist xtians (ID). On the other, scientific atheists (evolution). I worked at the Human Genome Project, and many colleagues acknowledged privately that evolution ex nihilo does not fit all the puzzle pieces for Earth. The xtians are parroting bastardized versions of the old Sumerian legends via the Jews. The scientists are trying to maintain freedom from the xtian Dark Ages. I think we should make the schools teach alien origin as a third theory. Just to irritate both parties, if nothing else.

Keep digging. Either we are from somewhere else, and science is blinded by orthodoxy and a lack of evidence, or we are from here and our Ancestors could write some really cool science fiction thousands of years ago.

The ancient city of Troy was a legend. Heinrich Schliemann dug it up. That doesn't make the alien origin theory true, but it does remind us that it is possible.

(My wife believes primates are now what they were in the past: laboratory animals. Geoengineer and terraform a planet, drop in some algae. Then add Dinosaurs. Wait for desired ecosystem changes, wipe out biomachines (dinosaurs). Add primates. Observe. When planetary conditions are just right, colonize (with humans). I say give me proof, dear wife.)

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If I am getting it, we are some sort of survivors seeking refuge, we shouldn't be sending those sygnals to outer space then, they will find us.
Stop all transmissions it is dangerous, we are very careless on that, we are probably wanted dead or alive, preferably dead.
Run for your lives, we are dead meat.

I am not kidding. We were very lucky till now Sun is far from the center of the galaxy, they will be having difficulties to locate us here. But if we launch those probse sooner or later they will figure it out and catch us.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW

I am not kidding. We were very lucky till now Sun is far from the center of the galaxy, they will be having difficulties to locate us here. But if we launch those probse sooner or later they will figure it out and catch us.

Far from the center indeed. The Milkyway is a spiral galaxy and were located in the tip of one of those arms that spiral off of it. I have absolutely no idea how they know that but it's what i've always read.

If, as a species we were sentenced to this world, that planet Earth is in fact our Botany Bay, Than I have to hand it to our jailers, they couldn't have picked a prettier place to have us do our time. It makes me wonder if alien abductions are in fact parole board hearings.

And I love the idea I read a few posts ago that we should be arguing mankind was brought here by aliens instead of creation or evolution. Now THATS hilarious. I'm writing a letter to the editor tonight.

This has been a good thread, I've really enjoyed it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have requested pick up at the end of the month......

any members wishing to leave the planet are advised to book seats on the first available UFO outta here....

Yes it is possible, or it's also possible that some are from here and some from elswhere...the bible mentions and I am sure someone will know exactly where about the sons of god coming down and mating with the daughters of the earth.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I have requested pick up at the end of the month......

any members wishing to leave the planet are advised to book seats on the first available UFO outta here....

Ummm.....out of curiosity, Will I be needing to buy new shoes or drink any kool-aid to make it onto the UFO? If so, I think i'll wait for the next batch of'em to come thru.

Thanks for the invite though.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What if we are what is left of the races which inhabited 3 planets. I would say Venus, Earth and Mars.

1. Venus looks like a planet dstoryed by greenhouse effects (earth millions of years from now)
2. Mars is a remnanat of a planet that was destroyed in a cataclysmic war or natural disaster.

We will learn more as we probe Mars in the next 50 years, and maybe those findings will bring about a greater split in Religion and Science. Maybe that will be the civil war that will rage. who knows, just thinking out loud...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes, we're from Earth.

Non-Earth organisms would have adapted to use different minerals and form of nourishment (including different light wavelengths from the sun.

We have the same genes as other lifeforms here on the planet (we share genes with the bananna, the gorillas, fish, jellyfish, bears, etc, etc.) If we came from a different planet, we would have very different genes.

Mars/Mercury/Venus have different proportions of minerals in their planetary crust. If we'd evolved there, we couldn't live here.

Niburu isn't a planet.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Were from Earth. Check the fossil record, despite the gaps it convincingly shows that man is decended from apes.

What happened during the gaps is anyones guess though....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm going to chime in and agree with Uncle Joe and Byrd. But just to say Human's aren't special in anyway. We weren't some mega-super powerful race at some point in time that had to leave their homes....ya know, to come to earth and be stuck with stone tools for how many years? Ya, they should have been feared. Watch out, I'll smack you with my hammer/knife stone tool!

Like Byrd said, we have genes alike other things on this planet. And I still don't know what the hell Niburu is. I just know it's some Fiction place, sounding like the bible as far as I can tell.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well I was told that the red sea contains sands from mars, which is pretty odd.. if true.. but I figure we came here... or were sent here.. or something of that fashion ..

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
You are on the right track. Their was an intense war deep, deep into space.

And was it 'far far way' or 'long, long ago'?

Come on, this is from the guy who thinks aliens created black people to serve as entertainment, and thats why they are 'so good at dancing and rapping' today. Yeesh.

Its all just lunatic speculation, no, fantasy, on your part.

top topics

join