It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q&A Session with John Lear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is great to see such people on ATS as John Lear, because they are/were involved with UFO/ET subject straightly. Here are some questions I recently asked John Lear, also i think you can easily ask questions to John Lear here, he will answer them, no doubt.

Q. In short, what is your actual connection to UFO/ET subject?

A. My father was involved with the government with anti-gravity research specifically with Bahnson Labs inthe middle 50's. I became interested in 1985 and met Bob Lazar in 1988. The interest since since then has been intense.

Q. What is youre opinion on Dr. Steven Greer?

A. Nice guy but too 'friendly et/disclosure oriented' for me.

Q. Back when you were working for CIA, did you have any situations with UFO/ET's involved?

A. None. I wasn't even interested in the subject until 1985. The last operation I did with them was in Cairo in 1982.

Q. How do you think, what or who is the cause of UFO/ET subject disinformation?

A. The government. It is absolutely vital that the general public not be informed in what is going on. It is much more serious than just "we have a right to know." The truth is, the public has no right to know.

Q. Have you got actual evidence on something, like photos, video materials, other?

A. Other than the saucer that I saw on the test flight that Bob Lazar took me out to see at Area 51 the only alien object I held was an arrowhead shaped piece of element 115, which Bob and Joe Vaninniti and I put on top pf some dry ice in a bell jar with a Coleman lantirn mantle suspended over it and watched the alpha particles suck back down into the 115.

Q. What do you believe .. youre reality from youre lifes experience considering UFO/ET presence.

A. Everything that I've posted here and on fantasticforum.

Q. What are you doing right now for disclosure?

A. Nothing, absolutey nothing. It is a complete and total waste of time and energy and will never come to anytthing but more government disinformation. The secret will never, ever be known by the general public.

--------

Well, i don't think we get opinion/information out of people like John Lear every day. Let's use this opportunity, if John doesn't mind answering questions.

John, i wanted to know if you have/had any info what your father was doing, did you get any credible information about anti gravity propulsion system, and so on. On one of my q. you answered that there will be no disclosure, i doubt that, govt. cannot hide the truth forever, it is a matter of time, IMO. Also can you provide us with more information that you can't find on the net about Bob Lazar, he is your friend after all, you must know something we don't know.

[edit on 9-16-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 18-9-2004 by partykid]

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Kano]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks partykid.

As I've mentioned on other forums my father was very closely involved with the military from the 1930's on. My father started Motorola with its co-founder Paul Galvin. My father sold his 50% to Paul in the early thirties and started Lear, Inc. which became Lear-Siegler in the early 60's. MY dad used that money he got to start Lear Jet Corp. Between the earyl 30's and late 50's Dad made all kinds of electro-mechanical, radio and electronic equipment for the military and won the Collier Trophy in 1949 for the development of the automatic pilot for aircraft for safe landing under all weather conditions. (other automatic pilots had been developed. but his was light enough to fit into jet aircraft). I was born in 1942 so I was a younster in the early 50's when flying saucers were a big deal. Around our house were guys like Randy Lovelace (Lovelace Clinic where some alien autopsies were performed) Gen. Jimmy Doolittle (who lived down on 3rd street, we lived on 14th street in Santa Monica) was an advisor to MJ-12, Hoyt Vandenburg MJ-12 member and CIA director (who had a crush on my Mom), Nathan Twinning, who was forced into launching an investigation on my father for having flown his Cessna 310 (the Moscow Mule) into Moscow in 1957. Dad was involved in some type of gravity research with Bahnson labs which is documented ina video by David Childress and shows the lab, my, Dad and Mo,, with my Dad at a blackboard discussing UFO propulsion. I thought it was interesting but never pursued the subject to any great extent until around 1985 when I picked up a paperbook copy of Budd Hopkins "Missing TIme" which altered the rest of my life. For some reason I knew this stuff was true. My Dad passed away in 1978 having never discussed the subject with me to any great extent other than to say he thought it was real. He and I never got along at anytime anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A few words on disclosure/ For those of you who doubt that the government can hide information for any length of time I've got news for you: you don't have the faintest idea of what they can hide.

Any thoughts that any disclosure of an extraterrestrial nature will be made at anytime in the near or distant future is ignorant of the true facts.

And these facts are that nothing, ever, will ever be released unless it is a disinformation story to hide the real truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
bah, our government needs to be more open.. and maybe people would like them more :/

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with Mr. Lear. Until the issues is forced open by some major undeniable act on the part of the EBEs. We will get nothing but smoke and mirrors.

One question for Mr. Lear, If it's cool.....

Did your father's work in anti-gravity have anything to do with the eventual founding of the company retired admiral Bobby Inman started to pursue the same result as your father. Ie: gravitic propulsion?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
True. But they don't want to be liked. All they want is total, absolute control over everybody and everything. And after 911 there is nothing you or anybody else will ever be able to do to change that.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nice to hear from John Lear. With regards to the ufo issue it sure is hard for the average joe who is neither a scientist, pilot, or former government top secret employee to separate the bs from the most likely scenarios. I tend to believe Lazar, as I tend to believe David Adair. I am also inclined to believe the scenarios in Courtney Brown's Book "Cosmic Voyage". Col. Corso's book "The Day After Roswell" resonates as true with me also. I have a little trouble with Whitley Strieber's "Secret School" and "Communion". I also have trouble with the crop circles. When I start reading the stuff about human/alien wars taking place underneath Dulce, New Mexico I REALLY have to step back and do a gut check.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
John...

You claim to have held a piece of element 115 and watched it absorb alpha particles.

Question 1: How long ago was this and how bad were the radiation burns? Element 115 decays with a half life of less than 1 second, into element 113, which then further decays.

Question 2: What do alpha particles look like? And how did you see them without a QTE microscope?

You claim Lazar took you out to Area 51.

Question 3: How did he manage to get a non-employee of area 51 out there? Did you have to sign away your life like the security contractors?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
johnlear,

Assuming �the government" means "the US government", as u mention, @ least those people involved in hiding information do not have the power to force other governments, like Belgium & Mexico from keeping a lid about what they know about UFOs. Never say never.

Thanks to internet & all the information (whether or not some of it is disinformation) available about the UFO phenom, if I was driving down the highway early in the morning, then all of a sudden I witnessed a flying vehicle that put the most advanced man-made flying machine to shame, it would only reinforce my satisfaction in knowing that there's more to the universe than the existence of the human race.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by evilution]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
John...

You claim to have held a piece of element 115 and watched it absorb alpha particles.

Question 1: How long ago was this and how bad were the radiation burns?

1989. The 115 was in a hockey puck shaped lead container, split in the middle. We removed the 1.5" by 1" arrow shaped 233 gram, orange colored piece of 115 with tongs. No radiation burns.

Element 115 decays with a half life of less than 1 second, into element 113, which then further decays.

You are talking about the alleged 115 allegedly synthesized here in the US.
The 115 I saw was stable and in an arrow shaped form like a piece of metal.
It was identical (according to Bob) to the piece which goes into the small container of the anti-matter reactor in the center of the main floor of the alien saucers.

Question 2: What do alpha particles look like? And how did you see them without a QTE microscope?

The purpose of setting dry ice in the bell jar was to create a fog in which Alpha particles look like little flashes of light, but instead of heading outwards they were drawn back to the little piece of element 115. We video taped this and no, I don't know where the video tape went. The 115 was stolen by someone shortly after we did this experiment.

You claim Lazar took you out to Area 51.

Question 3: How did he manage to get a non-employee of area 51 out there? Did you have to sign away your life like the security contractors?

We took my motor home from Vegas and entered the east gate road to Groom Lake from highway 375 just passed Hancock summit. We went about 7 miles or about 2 miles short of the guard station. We pulled off to the right, stopped and I unloaded and set up my Celestron 8. At a little after 9pm, just when Bob said they usually made the test flights a saucer came up from behind the mountains that were between us and Groom Lake and I could not get it in the viewfinder of the Celectron 8 until it became stationary and began to descend back behind the mountains. I saw it for about 10 or 15 seconds. This was March 21, 1989. The following wednesday, March 28, I was on a flight with American Trans Air and that was the night Bob took George Knapp (George made a video that he showed on channel 8) and Jim Tagliani. The following wednesday was April 5 and was the night that Bob and I, Bobs wife and her sister and Gene Huff were caught by security.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
John,

Good to see you on the board.

I have witnessed a number of UFO's as a child (25 odd years ago) and, believe it or not, I witnessed one about one month ago as an orange orb, moving from left to right a couple of times and then slowly disappearing out-of-sight (heading away very fast).

Three questions I have regarding the "vistors", if you know the answers:

Do you think that they will only make themselves present at the 11th hour if we (the global govt's) are on the verge of a nuclear war?

Also, I do know there are a few "races" and was also wondering what your thoughts on the initial contact in general. Do you think that they prefer not to make contact for the simple reason that they'll most likely get shot out of the sky?

Lastly, do you consider that the "initial contact" could be forced and actually be the "goodies" fighting off the"badies" in the event of the globe being ripe for some kind of "takeover" (ie cataclysmic event etc).

For as long as I can remember I have dreams of the sky literally filled with thousands of "craft" - some good and some bad. There is fighting in the skies and the badies even target civy's while the goodies help the civy's (even fropping some type of board with examples of what is needed for the future, ie utensils, rice etc etc).

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
John,

Do you think that they will only make themselves present at the 11th hour if we (the global govt's) are on the verge of a nuclear war?

They will never, ever make themselves known.

Also, I do know there are a few "races" and was also wondering what your thoughts on the initial contact in general. Do you think that they prefer not to make contact for the simple reason that they'll most likely get shot out of the sky?

Not making contact is a question that goes far deeper than anyone realizes. Earth is an experiment. We are supposed to believe that 'we' are the only ones. To reveal themselves would be to invalidate the experiment.

Lastly, do you consider that the "initial contact" could be forced and actually be the "goodies" fighting off the"badies" in the event of the globe being ripe for some kind of "takeover" (ie cataclysmic event etc).

I assume you are talking about public 'contact' as several of the aliens species have been doing business with a government for over 50 years. Any public oontact will be a well managed, goverment sponsered skit strictly for public disinformation.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the responce to my previous questions.

Interesting stories indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
John, was that the same incident in Area 51 shown on discovery science on Lazar's case? If im not mistaken, after filming the saucer government started to delete the path of Lazar. It was said that Lazar went out to show a test flight to some friends, was that the same night you were there? Quite interesitng indeed. Also ..

quote: As iv'e read, you state that there undergound cities on earth all over the place, is that true, if, yes, im going to search for one, my monthly payment covers a plane and an expedition group. Ill do that for real.

You answered: "It is my opinion that there are, indeed, underground cities all over/under the earth. Some are ours, some are the ET's that come from outer space, some are the indiginous reptilians. Good luck on your search however I have already tried it. It is impossible. It will be a secret for ever and ever. Secret military installations in Nevada are easier to find but when you finally find them...you are dead, like in a pine box. "

What about digging? Has someone you know tried to find these city entry points, or are they all held by govt. ? This is really interesting ..

What is Lazar doing right now? Is he making some progress, or gave up the whole thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
A few words on disclosure/ For those of you who doubt that the government can hide information for any length of time I've got news for you: you don't have the faintest idea of what they can hide.

Actually John, I do have a very good idea of what they hide and where.

There was a line from 'X-Files' that was along the lines of the Government being circles inside circles with none knowing what the other was doing. Right now WE THE PEOPLE are being completely decieved by Daddy Bush and his cronies.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
John:

Thanks for the reply.

I also believe that we have been "engineered" at some point in time - there are too many missing links.

Now, you mentioned that them showing themselves would invalidate their experiment, however there is a reason I asked the last question:

If there was some kind of cataclysmic event, wouldn't they want to "save" a part of their experiment, take *those selected* to maybe a stable place (least amount of damage or even another silimar planet) and then see how we would go with resepect to having *nothing* once again but with the realisation that we actually did have more *convienences* at some stage of the life of man?

Also, do you have contact with an entity as well? The reason I ask this is the same reason I am asking the question in the para above.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Chuck. Im not sure, but i dont think george has an intelligence large enough to deceive people..

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bongobob
Chuck. Im not sure, but i dont think george has an intelligence large enough to deceive people..

Bush and his fiends spent 6.5 billion in 2003 on classified docs click here to read.

He's smart enough to use our damn tax money to keep us in the dark.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
John, was that the same incident in Area 51 shown on discovery science on Lazar's case? If im not mistaken, after filming the saucer government started to delete the path of Lazar. It was said that Lazar went out to show a test flight to some friends, was that the same night you were there? Quite interesitng indeed. Also ..

That is the same night, April 5, 1989.

quote: As iv'e read, you state that there undergound cities on earth all over the place, is that true, if, yes, im going to search for one, my monthly payment covers a plane and an expedition group. Ill do that for real.

You answered: "It is my opinion that there are, indeed, underground cities all over/under the earth. Some are ours, some are the ET's that come from outer space, some are the indiginous reptilians. Good luck on your search however I have already tried it. It is impossible. It will be a secret for ever and ever. Secret military installations in Nevada are easier to find but when you finally find them...you are dead, like in a pine box. "

What about digging?

Some are only a few hundred feet underground some are miles You'll need a backhoe, plenty of diesel and at least a 6 pak of quart sized water bottles.

Has someone you know tried to find these city entry points, or are they all held by govt. ? This is really interesting ..

There are many stories of people who've accidentally or on purpose gotten to the underground tunnels/cities/etc. No they are not all held by the government. But please know this: whichever group, the gov, the reps...we are not welcome down there.

What is Lazar doing right now? Is he making some progress, or gave up the whole thing?

Last I heard he was running unitednuclear.com website. If you go there, just a suggestion, don't EVEN mention flying saucers.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Last I heard he was running unitednuclear.com website. If you go there, just a suggestion, don't EVEN mention flying saucers.

That's an interesting site. Especially the article on potassium iodide. I may have to buy some of the rad-block.

One question for you sir. Before you became interested in ufo's, Had you ever seen anything you could not explaine?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by flashburn]

[edit on 12-9-2004 by flashburn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join