It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sybdragon in the house :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi guys. Thought I would check y'all out as I don't seem to fit into some other forums. I don't like echo chambers. LOL

I am a political junkie which is dangerous these days and I'm also opinionated. I have been around some of the conspiracy forums for years and some of y'all might recognize the name as I always use the same name and have since I got online in 1999.

Anyway, I joined because it was the only way I could post answers or get into the conversation. No AC's here. LOL Not saying I'll post a lot but I might and I might not. Depends on the subject and what others have to say about it.

Anyway, I've been looking around and there are some postings I would like to respond to. So here I am.

I won't be looking at this thread to see who welcomed me because... well.... I don't like starting postings because I can not seem to monitor or get back to them. This posting is a one time deal that I normally wouldn't do. Sometimes I have no manners. LOL See y'all on the posting boards.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sybdragon

I won't be looking at this thread to see who welcomed me because... well.... I don't like starting postings because I can not seem to monitor or get back to them. This posting is a one time deal that I normally wouldn't do. Sometimes I have no manners. LOL See y'all on the posting boards.

LOL indeed!

Love the attitude. You'll find your niche here...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sybdragon

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome, so its politic that brings you to this once famous conspiracy site, not much aliens or bigfoot these days but plenty of AOC and Trump

If aliens ever do land it will break on ATS about the same time as it does on Fox or CNN, such is life since 2016 around here

But again welcome and enjoy
edit on 10-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Welcome, so its politic that brings you to this once famous conspiracy site, not much aliens or bigfoot these days but plenty of AOC and Trump

Ha! As a long time(years) lurker here who checks the front page daily, I finally decided to create a profile myself today. It was DEF the alien and Bigfoot threads that brought me here in the first place, and I hope we see more in the future. Love politics too, but it aint the same lol. Welcome Sybdragon! Hope we cross paths again on here.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
hello i am also new to ats, im hoping to post some content here as well.
welcome to the mad house

new topics

top topics

join