It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil & Secret Societies...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JavierGarcon
a reply to: solve

Evil is inherent, We are not born with the intention to kill but we are born with sin, Think about how selfish a babies needs are? It is always about ME ME ME ME and does not take in consideration of the world around it. Yes this is human nature and it is not the babies fault, I am not blaming anyone but just observing human nature and how our psychology evolves from birth, pre teen, teen and eventually adulthood, even in adulthood we are still growing, eventually sex is not that important anymore and information is key to everything.

Hmm, i would disagree on the part that we are designed to kill, take this example,
a hunter is trying to catch a deer, in order to get food from it, the animal needs to be killed, is it wrong to enjoy the act of killing? And what i mean by that, is that the hunter does not want to cause pain, and kills the prey quickly, but enjoys doing so.

We all like to think that nobody enjoys the act of killing, but at the same time it is the point that ensures food.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freth
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Satan worship is way more mainstream than most people realize. All forms of entertainment are feeding Satan worship to the masses.

THANK YOU! Finally someone says it.

I have been noticing this as a major trend over the last 6-7 years. It has definitely overgrown it's stay on Netflix.

<< 1  2   >>

join