It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil & Secret Societies...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

AS DO I KNOW GOD EXISTS but not in the catholic church full stop.
Hence a evil secret society.
edit on 10-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freth
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Satan worship is way more mainstream than most people realize. All forms of entertainment are feeding Satan worship to the masses. The story of Satan is played out in so many movies and TV shows, it's become ridiculously obvious that there's an agenda to have you worshiping Satan by default.

We are like the proverbial frog in the pot. The heat has been slowly turned up over time. Most people don't realize the extent of which Satan worship has been normalized in society.

It is no longer just a secret society thing, it's out in the open and in your face. Think you're not worshiping Satan by default? Take a look at what you're consuming and the themes being presented.

Saddest part about this thread is that not many will read your brilliant post sincerely. In fact they're likely to mock you. But I think you've hit the nail smack bam on the head. Well said!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That is hilarious...

The Catholic Church is christianity.. lol

For like 87% of the history of Christianity, the Catholic Church OWNED Christianity root and stem..

They compiled the Bible and we’re the ones who decided what was cannon and what was not and 100% established church doctrine..

Protestants tweeked Catholicism into what we see today..

That is like pointing to your dad and saying “he is an alien!” When you are 100% human.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Humanity was not at a low point 2,000 years ago...

Hell humanity plateaued if not backslid for the vast majority of the time Christianity ruled the western countries..

Then very Unsuspiciously lol, the second the western nations go secular, within a hundred years or so we go to the moon..

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes, good mind...

We're playing an important part to destroy the devils bargain.....almost time....

a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You're almost seeing

Step back one more bit and see bigger, one has been given rule over the planet....just this one.......for a while...it was a bargain to reveal

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You're almost seeing

Step back one more bit and see bigger, one has been given rule over the planet....just this one.......for a while...it was a bargain to reveal something magic about the new creatures....mankind......made higher than Angels.

a reply to: JustJohnny

edit on 10-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Now we all know that secret societies around the world constantly worship either the Devil or beings by many other names. Yet, ex members that do leave and speak out constantly say that the rituals they go through are nothing short of "Satanic" or of very dark nature.

If this is true than why do we humans deny existence of the opposite which would be God or Gods? It has always been a curiosity of my wondering mind?

Why if the rich and those sworn in secret worship these beings do we deny the existence of the good?

Because those who believe Satan is a real entity and worship it are the biggest and worst religious fanatics of all. They are dangerous to themselves and the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Listen.We need evil in the world to know what good even his. What it means. What to strive for.

If there were no bad, evil or negatives...and there was only perfect and good then...?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Riffrafter

"Would having everything fixed by a God or Gods not make things way too simple? Think about this the responsibility part of the equation within existence would be taken out entirely, the learning would stop, any form of understanding would vanish and we as humans would basically become addicts. I think that God or the Gods understand this as it is something they went through originally? Because over parenting would then become not teaching but rather enabling, a habit that we would not be able to kick hence why it is crucial to understand the responsibility we bare not just to ourselves as individuals, but the whole as humanity and not to mention the planet."

Very well put...by whomever you were quoting.

Who said this? I'd like to read more from this person...

Actually this is my 27yo observational mind that I quoted, as I tend to observe humanity while rocking in a chair etc.

Very happy to hear it.

I look forward to reading more of your posts here in the days to come.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Lets just sweep over proven deeds by holy representatives : pedophilia :rape : rape of nuns: need i go on, now this all happened under the watch of the oh so connected to god pope and yet apparently he knew nothing????
People are aware of these indiscretions theres no denying it yet they still follow this church for the explanation you just described.

You're almost making my point whether you know it or not.

What you're talking about are *acts* performed by people in what they believe is the name of the church.

But the Christian faith says no such thing. As a matter of fact, it presents a completely oppositional viewpoint to those acts.

Yes, people suck. But don't blame the faith when it is subjugated and corrupted by evil people. And that goes for any faith.

Or in other words - "What would Jesus Do"?

edit on 10/10/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Excellent post I will have to read replies later but bookmarking and stopping in to say that I have found that the purpose of the “evil” is to be used as a catalyst for us when we discover it,
A
Catalyst to align our will and intent with that of God(the creator of the universe) and transform that negative energy that was intended for destruction and harm for goodness and love.

Genesis 50:20

My sig

Love the post and that the awareness of the bigger concept of existence is popping up across the great ATS in lieu of political debates these days 😁

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

i have a feeling that "evil" is intentionally built withing the christian viewpoint, almost encouraged only to be fixed with salvationism thus making the the god figure even more powerful.

I do however have a great interest in agnostic belief and also in the Gnosis, but only to fill in holes from hidden and lost studies of the ancient ones.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Actually I’m pretty sure there isn’t one case of a legitimate satanic cult in world history...

Guess you've never really had a good long look at the catholic church then ?

You should refrain from pointing fingers and calling people or a corporation a name. The problem your facing is undignified, it is unfounded and lacks scientific proof just a bunch of he/she said. I would imagine anyone in this forum would respond with intelligence but it seems some of you have not graduated from college yet. So in this case your words are useless and you wasted your finger plucking for nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I agree with you on this fact. an institutional is not measured by its membership but by its original intent and belief. People suck everywhere. The Boy Scouts Of America had numerous Pedophiles for over 30 years and yet it is not a religion. I believe this person is acting out of emotion and not scientific findings. Let's try to respond with facts not he/she said this, Today news media outlets are full of fake news so try to get reputable data that protects what your trying to say in this forum. that is my two cents

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Evil is inherent, We are not born with the intention to kill but we are born with sin, Think about how selfish a babies needs are? It is always about ME ME ME ME and does not take in consideration of the world around it. Yes this is human nature and it is not the babies fault, I am not blaming anyone but just observing human nature and how our psychology evolves from birth, pre teen, teen and eventually adulthood, even in adulthood we are still growing, eventually sex is not that important anymore and information is key to everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I found your curiosity wanting. I will share my belief first to see what you believe in. I for one believe that evil can be good. What if Good is evil? and the opposite is good? Lets take for example. The movie "The Purge" How is this not evil? If depopulation is the key goal of humanity then the Purge would be a good thing and our children and grandchildren will usher in a new era of eliminating people in return survival. Let's look for a law that is obviously evil....(White Collar Crime)Most notable are the "Narcissistic" people which I believe are the worst human beings on the planet, they do not care for you and only care for themselves. So how do we find these people to avoid them? Obviously there is not a cure to narcissism and their actions often leave people homeless, sometimes used and without money. Narcissist compliment there fame with lies, like religious leaders on TV, or network marketing gurus who claim they made millions while you yourself are the one making them millionaires by shelling out thousands eventually never reaching there level of coldness. (Only Narcissist teach how to be like themselves thus making or recruiting a secret society of rich narcissist that will continue to lead millions into despair.) Isn't that the epitome of true evil? Thou shall not steal? is one of the 10 commandments in the jewish Torah tradition and there is a good reason why this Philosophy is in place because stealing leads to other sins!, Will a person kill to steal? Lie? Cheat? Will they commit adultery just to steal? A persons partner? How about borrowing a car and never returning it? So what is really evil? I believe evil is over 1000 years of what does not work in a society so it can prosper and grow. So is evil dictated by our society? or our society dictates what evil is? SO can Good be evil? it depends on the society, its culture and belief. I for one love Star Trek Generations, I have it on Netflix and I watch it a lot, I repeat some and skip others but my favorite episodes are the ones when they find new worlds with different culture beliefs and how the federation can find a compromise in between to accept their desires as good. obviously the one evil in Star Trek is technology. Technology corrupts every time when a civilization has not matured yet beyond capitalism or the need to have power over its peers. It is culturally insightful in a way it gives me the tolerance I need to ease up on foreign relations on the news when dealing with other countries.

edit on 10 10pm19 1919 by JavierGarcon because: Correcting sentences, Paragraph did not make sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JavierGarcon
Relativism?

I for one believe that evil can be good.

Your signature:
Knowledge is Power, Ignorance Corrupts Power.....

Can Ignorance be good?
What’s more powerful then, if ignorance can corrupt Knowledge.

Let’s get some clear philosophies here on this forum.

Welcome BTW

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hmm... I am Pretty Sure President Trump is Not a Member of that " Club " . His " Light " Darkens their Perpetual Despair ........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join