It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From a lot of researching, I've noticed one way or another, certain aliens are able to cause a psychic paralysis.

Has anyone here done any research into this ? or experienced this?

some of these cases I've looked into was a close encounter between the person and alien being alone!

It appears this is a mental capability and i've only noticed this in some grey alien encounters and mostly in reptilian alien encounters

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson
Or sleep paralysis makes people believe aliens are there.

It's probably aliens, but you've gotta keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yeah i dont mean sleep paralysis

I mean fully awake encounters with aliens. then going into a paralysis type state

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You could try and ask the aliens you meet ?

Care to talk more about the aliens you are seeing ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Has anyone here done any research into this ? or experienced this?

yes

I can never predict the wining lotto numbers due to my psychic paralysis

Its all the aliens fault.

Even the gorgeous Nordics are too blame.

It appears this is a mental capability and i've only noticed this in some grey alien encounters and mostly in reptilian alien encounters

appearances can be deceiving.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I Would not say only possible alien but rather also that the paranormal has a strong link with sleep paralysis type event's, I suffered it for over a decade from the 90's to the 2000's but found that I could actually force myself to move in the state albeit very slowly and with great concentration, once I started to move it was always as if something lost control of me and I would then wake up normally, my earliest experiences included finding myself outside of my body and having to fight to get back into it but those date back to when I was a pubescent teen in the early half of the 80's (had a doozy of an experience were I was flown against my will to what I believe was the amazon, down into a loggers camp and then into a young native American girl whom was a few years younger than I was since she looked less than 10 while at the time I was 13 or 14 but that is a story for another occasion.

Perhaps because I experienced it a lot I got strong against it, that said to prove my suggestion that it was not imagination or a natural state that has been recreated by researchers using magnetic fields on subjects we, not just I but other members of my family also experienced a lot of paranormal activity over those years while fully awake ranging from apparitions to objects moving and even a child's toy with it's battery's removed working as if it had them in it as well as the usual object's disappearing and appearing, at time's it seemed positively demonic but it also seemed that there were opposing entity's duking it out on the other side as sometimes it was positively benign or seemed to be.

Were researchers claim to have been able to replicate the experience I have to ask did any of those researchers themselves ever experience sleep paralysis and if not what makes them think they can classify something of which they therefore have little or absolutely no experience just because they can create strange impressions in a subjects brain using high powered magnetic fields?.

On a note also Sleep Paralysis is actually a natural safety measure without which we sleep walk and can get into many dangerous situation's, in sleep walkers the Sleep Paralysis is somehow turned off and REM sleep allows the person to dream they are running up mountain's etc safely without sleep walking off the nearest cliff.

But having experienced it myself I believe that there is far more too it than this simplistic biological explanation and there is a definite paranormal element to the phenomena at least in some cases.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
According to this we don't need psychoactive powers, human technology is already capable.
Supposed Document "Accidentally" Released with FOIA Requested Documents
i.ibb.co...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity

If they are using such technology whom are they using it against when they are supposed to be serving the public?.

There are many threads on this subject on ATS.

Here is a video on the subject as well.

I would also suggest looking through Jesse Ventura's youtube channel, he has some brilliant investigative videos on just this very subject.

www.youtube.com...
Look for the episode Brain invaders.

EM weapon's and targeted abuse of them by shadow government are sadly very real, these were intended as cold war devices and have sadly fallen into the grubby hand's of those whom abuse them against there own people and other's.

Sadly these modern day crimes against humanity are never likely to be prosecuted but in fact if emphatic proof could be given before the UN I am absolutely certain that they would be.

Despite this and knowing it can also be accomplished artificially in the manner outlined above I also believe that it can occur through paranormal mean's also.
That said could we tell the difference, what is acceptable to the bulk of so called Rational Humanity (with there heads firmly in the sand) is not necessarily the truth just the truth that they want to believe in.

edit on 8-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

thanks for the detailed reply, but again I'm not speaking of sleep paralysis!

I've had sleep paralysis before. it entirely different than what im asking about.

When I was really young, I had a close encounter. I was fully conscious awake, I'm gonna skip over some stuff.
But as soon as this being made eye contact with me, my body went into a paralysis type state.

I was fully conscious, I could think and be fully aware of my surroundings. but I could not move.
It was like I was frozen in place. When I tried to yell and nothing would come out. is what I got scared. After panic set in, I blacked out. and woke up in the spot the encounter happened at!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A directed EM field of some kind that would paralyze the human nervous system is quite possible (some creatures use sound or hypnosis in the old day's called mesmerism to paralyze there prey such as Snakes etc, in the water fish can use electrical fields to stun there prey as well).
On a less plausible but definitely possible side not so is some kind of force field and many whom have similar experiences have experienced such in there account's often lifting them into the air but them being unable to move.
Had an experience myself as a kid but I don't remember that much about it and only the fact my mother also remembered it makes me believe it was a real event, too far off topic to discuss here as it would lead your thread on a tangent.

edit on 9-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Great videos! I love Jesse Ventura, I've seen almost every episode of Conspiracy Theory. He doesn't take anyone's BS and there's so much BS being thrown at him. People always try to make him look bad on TV and it doesn't phase him. He can be a little bit eccentric at times but it's just his passion for revealing all this treasonous behavior so obvious and proven yet completely ignored. Society is very brainwashed when it comes to conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

join