It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Greta, even your fellow Swedes aren't buying the climate change claptrap anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: Waterglass

Just because you dont understand the environment and climate change well enough to understand why deforestation isnt the number one priority in combatting climate change, doesnt mean it's wrong.
Frankly, it's very obnoxious that you just randomly decide deforestation should be the top priority without any knowledge or understanding or expertise on the issue, than dismiss studies and research just because it doesnt adhere to your completely random and completely uninformed opinion.
The last time i logged on and saw that somebody was spouting idiocy about climate change being false, i thoroughly debunked and disproved every stupid claim they made with numerous studies, graphs, statistics, etc etc. Actual concrete data. I look forward to doing so again, if this thread continues with its echo chamber of willfull ignorance.

Please don't offend our intelligence or display a lack of common sense and actual Scientific backgound, but:

I would consider following the data ALL of the data. Not small snippets that allow a closed mind to not see the data.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Sounds like you never looked at the embedded links and the satellite images in my post. Yes the same type of images that all INTEL agencies throughout the world use. Those tell it all.

<< 1  2   >>

join