It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Greta, even your fellow Swedes aren't buying the climate change claptrap anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Deflect the OP has made 4 threads in 24 hours, sounds like premature emancipation

Four week threads at that. Adleast she is trying to do something.

Four weeks of threads? Wow, that's along time to be posting on one person.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Four weeks of threads? Wow, that's along time to be posting on one person.

it is a long time.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It is, but I honestly don't think it's been that long. I think you chose the wrong homophone.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Waterglass

Damn mate, this young lady has really gotten under your skin, hasn't she?

I think its like 4 angry threads about her by you in the last 24 hours now...

To know some 16 year old girl is infuriating a bunch of old Republican men is hilarious.

Waterglass is losing his sh!t over some high schooler... haha

To know some 16 year old girl is infuriating a bunch of old Republican men is hilarious.

To know some 16 year old girl is being rebuked in her falsities by the world means some folks still have at least a small amount opf common sense
There , fixed it for you.

edit on 10/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

These solar cycle deniers have the audacity to think the solar cycle will stop and that we can alter the climate. Liars have been caught and lost the defamation suit they filed against the truth.
I will add this
Dr Ball calls the fraud and survives the Lawsuit from Dr Mann

edit on 6-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My words of wisdom to Ms. Greta -
"Stay in school" and learn.
Do not depend on one's uneducated neighbor's opinions as "learning" .
"Don't do drugs , drugs are bad."

edit on 10/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This kid must be doing something right. So many adults are getting triggered over this, she's really striking a chord.

Sort of amusing to watch.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
This kid must be doing something right. So many adults are getting triggered over this, she's really striking a chord.

Sort of amusing to watch.

She just basically screamed a lie as if it were true. So there is that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Why are you writting an OP on something you have little to no knowledge on.

1. You are 1000% correct on the oceans but the forests come into play too.

2. You do not seem to understand that I form my opine on published data and factual information available to you and me. I attach the links.

3. Sure you can disagree.

4. There is an absolute correlation to rise in CO2, temperatures and loss of forests all while the oceans are getting deeper.

Your too shallow on this one and need to deep dive.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Waterglass is losing his sh!t over some high schooler... haha

No, your here and I just drew you to the honey like a flies on a cow pie. Just pointing out the facts to eliminate ignorance and add some juice to the story.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's entirely fake. The woman was part of a far-right group, Larouche.

Can you attach the link. The last time you wrote something like this to another thread of mine it never proved out as fact as went back to see if you were correct on your claim.It did not and you never attached a link back then either. Meaning you either didn't check it out or were simply being disingenuous to all members of ATS.

It could also be a reverse psyop. Ever work in INTEL?

Just sayin.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Four weeks

Four weeks? The OP must have four weeks of vacation on their mind. I believe that back in Greta's country they get 8 weeks of vacation as compared to our chump change.

Huh, it must be a Troll Time Out.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Gentle Reader:

Multiple threads with something different in each one. Have I violated a rule here and why are you here and thank you for your support!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Dude its gibberish. You are peddling information relased by vested interests. ie petrochemical / petrodollar etc. You think the scienitsts worldwide and all working together to say this is not the case..

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Dude its gibberish. You are peddling information relased by vested interests. ie petrochemical / petrodollar etc.

I am not paid to blog here vested interest. Also why don't you provide information to discredit the journalists whom I embedded their articles. It ran as a front page article in Sweden.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

EXACTLY!

THIS IS THE STORY.

What is so hard for some to connect the dots over now?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just because you dont understand the environment and climate change well enough to understand why deforestation isnt the number one priority in combatting climate change, doesnt mean it's wrong.
Frankly, it's very obnoxious that you just randomly decide deforestation should be the top priority without any knowledge or understanding or expertise on the issue, than dismiss studies and research just because it doesnt adhere to your completely random and completely uninformed opinion.
The last time i logged on and saw that somebody was spouting idiocy about climate change being false, i thoroughly debunked and disproved every stupid claim they made with numerous studies, graphs, statistics, etc etc. Actual concrete data. I look forward to doing so again, if this thread continues with its echo chamber of willfull ignorance.
edit on 8-10-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So just to be clear, and ignoring just how disingenuous that stupid meme/picture is (it sure is odd that MAGA folks, climate change deniers, etc, have a much easier time grasping drawings and pictures and memes than they do words and data), your argument is that people were wrong about things in the past, when we had less data and science/technology were less advanced, therefore it somehow proves that they must be wrong now in the current day?
Because i have to tell you... that's one of the most insanely stupid and idiotic arguments i have ever heard.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: Justoneman

So just to be clear, and ignoring just how disingenuous that stupid meme/picture is (it sure is odd that MAGA folks, climate change deniers, etc, have a much easier time grasping drawings and pictures and memes than they do words and data), your argument is that people were wrong about things in the past, when we had less data and science/technology were less advanced, therefore it somehow proves that they must be wrong now in the current day?
Because i have to tell you... that's one of the most insanely stupid and idiotic arguments i have ever heard.

Just to be REAL clear

That meme is TRUE!

Period.

I was there for all of these. You are propping up lies with each post. STOP IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join