It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is visiting biggest mass extinction zone in its orbit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Perhaps your mind's pattern recognition engine is wired differently than mine. You seem to me like the guy who is used to being the smartest guy or girl in the room. In some folks I have observed this as having the effect of entwining the person's ego into becoming entangled with their intellect. When I last visited Oak Ridge National Labs I was only slated 30 minutes to discuss my theory on stimulated decay of radioisotopes and out of respect they took a meeting with me. Lots of guys on that team were the smartest guy in the room for much of their lives so they has drawn their conclusions before even hearing me speak on the subject. That 30 minutes ended up being 2.5 hours. I didn't change everyone's mind at that meeting but the discussion lead to science moving in the direction of greater understanding. That sums up my motivation.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Perhaps you should start a thread about me.
Or yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Perhaps.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

You are very close to the truth.

Within 90 years our entire Solar System will most probably be in a section of the local fluff which is a million degrees hotter, and denser than the section we have been for the past 10,000 years+

Date:
May 24, 2010
Source:
Space Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences

Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon? A U.S.-Polish team of scientists suggests that the ribbon of enhanced emissions of energetic neutral atoms, discovered last year by the NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect due to the approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud, which the Sun might enter in a hundred years.

Ribbon at edge of our solar system: Will the Sun enter a million-degree cloud of interstellar gas?

I have posted in the past how a research group of astrophysicists from 1978 postulated that encountering this interstellar cloud would cause drastic changes on Earth, and including drastic changes in Earth's climate.

We have been feeling the effects of this new region of the local cloud as we have encountered so far only wisps of that interstellar cloud.

People keep forgetting that other planets, and moons in the Solar System are also undergoing dramatic climate changes, mostly in the form of warming.

Even Pluto and Charon are emitting x-rays which should be impossible for their cores to produce because they are so small.

Pluto is aliveā€”but where is the heat coming from?

One of my responses with evidence from the above link.

'Even back in 2002 we knew Pluto's atmospheric pressure had triple as it was warming the more it moved away from the sun, and this had been happening for 14 years. So Pluto, and maybe even Charon have been warming since 1988, and to this day they are still warming inexplicably.

Pluto and it's moon are too small to be able to produce and maintain this heat internally. Perhaps it is time to look for an outside cause to this warming which seems to be happening in several planets in the solar system, including on Earth.

Scientists find evidence of global warming on Mars

The article above is from May 2016. Mars has also been warming since at least 2001.

Climate Change on Jupiter.
Is shrinking superstorm evidence of climate change on Jupiter?

Climate change on Saturn.

The sudden warming of Saturn at least since 2004 which NASA could not truly explain.

The inexplicable enormous storms that appeared on a normally free storm Saturn but have appeared earlier than ever before.

And now.

Hexagon on Saturn: Nasa scientists ponder colour-changing north pole

Saturn's moon Titan also undergoing warming.
Is Titan Earth's evil twin? Saturn's moon has giant dunes made of METHANE that hint at dramatic global warming

The unexpected warm temperatures of Saturn's moon Enceladus.

It is true that the composition of the atmospheres of all solar system planets are different. But isn't it too much of a coincidence that all these changes are occurring at the same time Earth is undergoing similar changes?'

edit on 5-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join