It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI looking into Prince Andrew regarding Epstein victims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

The US investigation is focusing on several potential victims in the hope that they can provide more details about Prince Andrew and his connection to the Epstein case,” sources within the U.S. Department of Justice told the British publication.

Here's my hypothesis. They need a fall guy for this story, and not just Epstein. I think we all know there are a lot of big names involved. Maybe too many for us to comprehend. Prince Andrew seems like a perfect fall guy. He's not American, he seems like a perv. We've seen the photo of him with the girl. He is already guilty by public opinion.

I think the powers that be really want this story to go away. They couldn't get Trump so now they have to move on.
Checkered throughout every story the Clinton's name pops up. Now that we hear that Hillary might run, this would take some of the heat off.

I don't think this will end well for the little Prince.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It would be interesting to say the least. One has to assume that the Queen herself has sovereign immunity but I'm not sure how far descends to the errrr. lesser Royals.....

I don't think hillary will run. But I can see your hypothesis of them looking for an out of country Patsy to deflect blame from Trump, Clinton, et al

An inconsequential dilettante like Andrew would be a perfect patsy

Edit: I also disagree with the notion that he 'Seems" like a perv. I'm going with actual "perv" based on what we have seen so far LOL
edit on 10/2/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You mean you now believe victims because the 'left' might be implicated
edit on 2-10-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

From a political standpoint, the Pervs seemed to be from all walk of the upper crust and with these kind of predators, I don't care if they are left, right, or somewhere in between from my perspective they all are scum.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This has never been a matter of left or right.

This is about very wealthy people and their sick perversions. I truly hope anyone involved gets their just punishment.
We know that probably won't happen, but looks like they got the Prince.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I think everyone knows the implications aren't insulated to one "team".

I think this case has an astounding amount of evidence compared to other cases I assume you're referring to (which there have been on both sides) that had a certain smell of politics to them.

Now, all that said, this is one of the few issues on this board that has been for the most part immune to being polarized/politicized. The majority of people recognize that it's implications reach on surface level as far as the imagination, and if delved into deeper, further than the imagination.

With all due respect, lets keep this issue that way, and not sling mud a quarter way down the first page.

Thank you sir, and enjoy your evening.
edit on 2-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: I said do, and not due, because I'm an illiterate #%&$

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yeah and the Prince would be a nice fat juicy target that would quell many desire to investigate further. The Queen may simply acquiesce rather than risk the Royal family's popularity defending a pedophile

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think all the inbreeding of super rich people is making them all psychopathic.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Holy cow. There is that elusive common ground!!!!!! Nicely put.

Right, Left, Middle, alien, hunting down pedophiles with ZERO quarter is something everybody should be behind and any attempt to turn it into a polarizing political debate is simply a strawman being pushed those desperately trying to kill this story IMHO

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Holy cow. There is that elusive common ground!!!!!! Nicely put.

When the story first came out, I was amazed it was being looked into, and astounded people put aside their political baggage on this one conspiracy that almost everyone in the country believed after 08'.

Right, Left, Middle, alien, hunting down pedophiles with ZERO quarter is something everybody should be behind and any attempt to turn it into a polarizing political debate is simply a strawman those desperately trying to kill this story IMHO

And right after we got through the surprise it resurfaced, our realism set in and many who have gone down rabbit holes looked to the sinister devil on our shoulder who told us it would be buried, again. The day Epstein "killed himself", we were sad that our predictions were likely correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think all the inbreeding of super rich people is making them all psychopathic.

The royals have a lot of inbreeding that's true, not sure about the super rich.

My guess it's boredom. When you are so rich you can get anything, you start looking for things that are harder to get and more exciting (at least that's my guess)
That is why rich people like to hunt rare wild game. They enjoy exotic foods.

I have some background in textiles. We were even taught that super wealthy like colors that would seem ugly to the average consumer because it is more unique/rare.

Also when everyone tells you yes all the time, nothing seems off limits... and for a great while it seemed like that was true!

edit on 2-10-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hope this story doesn't go away until there are some people held accountable. But, why go after the prince? It's our FBI! Why can't they come after someone in this country to set an example? Cleaning up the Royals is a UK problem. We have too many rats of our own.

edit on 10-2-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: gramar

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I hope this story doesn't go away until there are some people held accountable. But, why go after the prince? It's our FBI! Why can't they come after someone one in this country to set an example? Cleaning up the Royals is a UK problem. We have too many rats of our own.

my guess
FBI:
Go after Clintons - end up dead
Go after Pervy Prince - Americans happy

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Get Mueller on it. For about 10 million he'll charge Prince Andrews just like those pesky Russian social media trolls and show em what's up.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think anyone with brains that work realize this isn't a left vs right thing. Those who would hurt a child need to be removed.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think anyone with brains that work realize this isn't a left vs right thing. Those who would hurt a child need to be removed.

If I had a team and found out someone on it had done such a thing. They would get an extra cheap shot for soiling our name.

Favoritism works in many ways.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Gotta say I'm interested why bill Clinton had a seat reserved on the Lolita express..
Not sure what the op has to do with that though.....

Devil with a blue dress on.....sing it with me.....
edit on 2-10-2019 by Bluntone22 because: Stupid auto correct

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I predict that if brexit happens, then andy will get the blame as punishment.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Cecil Rhodes had a dream man. We all GOT to live it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
It would be interesting to say the least. One has to assume that the Queen herself has sovereign immunity but I'm not sure how far descends to the errrr. lesser Royals....

Being a member of the family would give him no legal immunity. An extradition request wouold need pretty firm evidence, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join