It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 3 2019 Asteroid and the Mayan Calender

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Wishful thinking.

Where's the big red button.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kinghonor1

Why are you only focusing on the tzolkin? Why aren't you discussing the haab at all or tying your claim to the Calendar Round? Why is this specific tzolkin cycle more important than the thousands of others that have occurred throughout history?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Dear readers I want to discuss the Mayan Aztec Calender who were a religion of their own. I'm not posting this on the ATS 2012 because it is disinformation.

Hi Kinghonor - I see you just registered yesterday, so welcome to the ranks of the great unwashed.

Regarding your post and the quote above from your opening sentence - I assume "Mayan Aztec" is a mistake or typo - correct? The Mayans and the Aztecs are 2 completely separate civilizations. Since your post is focused on the calendar aspect, I assume you just meant Mayan - not Mayan Aztec.

The Aztecs were Nahuatl-speaking people who lived in central Mexico in the 14th to 16th centuries. Their tribute empire spread throughout Mesoamerica. The Maya people lived in southern Mexico and northern Central America — a wide territory that includes the entire Yucatán Peninsula — from as early as 2600 BC. The civilization’s height was between 250 and 900 AD.

There's some pretty good info on both civilizations here: Aztecs vs Mayans

Carry on...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

your text:

There is 2 asteroids expected to approach earth
Asteroid FT3 on Oct 3, 2019 (4 days away from today I'm posting this)

Another fly by on October 2, 2024, and then on October 3, 2025.

It will either hit or miss 3 times within the years.

and Apophis in 2029 is approaching.

sure, the Mayans knew of meteor showers, they were knowledgeable of the meteor shower debris fields the Earth passes through every year....

having a Rogue asteroid get trapped within this orbiting debris field is not out of the question...
rare and uncommon, but not impossible -> However, most Asteroids have their own paths, some of which eventually end up being consumed by the Sun itself
Tracking rogue or independent space rocks was not in the Mayan cosmology...but meteor showers were

Ergo the 2019, the 2024-2025 and the 2029 flybys of Asteroids/ space rocks with the Earth Orbit... never made The Important Events List (TIEL) of the Ancient Mayans or their Calendar Priest Class

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I’m worried about the sucker punch asteroid.

⚰️😜

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did they invent a 1000 years of history ??

Isaac Newton thought so as did Velikovsky and Howard Carter issued this statement when he got the sack from Tuts tomb ( If the truth be known western civilization will fall over night )

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Today's october 1st and the sky seems normal.
Asteroid flyby Oct 3 in 2 days, I don't think it would hit us more than likely a big miss but I could be wrong?

edit on 1-10-2019 by Kinghonor1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No, nothing hit today.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join