It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a place in my dream after I woke up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

ive had dreams where animals have told me where to go, but i cannot divulge them, because those messages were for me, i cannot tell random people on the net lol.

That's cool. Years ago I had a similar dream of a white wolf with red eyes that talked to me and told me things. And I can't divulge that either.

What's weird is that for years I've been dreaming of the same place, over and over again. At least twice a week. It's a bunch of islands connected by bridges and the towns that are on the islands look like old medieval European villages with cobblestone streets. I constantly dream of this same place, but it isn't any place that exists on this planet.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is a very uplifting post. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I never took a psychology class, but I'm pretty sure I know what Freud would say about your search for a love shaped hole.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Argen

Lmao.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That is a very cool rock formation.

Too bad Tennessee does not have any oceans.

Where is that? Do you know? Obviously not in Tennessee if that is the ocean behind the rock.

Ok I am not going to edit my ignorance and just add that I should have read the whole post before I engaged my keyboard. LOL

Very very cool.
Phage is in Hawaii I wonder if he knows about this?
edit on 9282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh no!!!!!
Take a plane.

They are very very safe.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

One example, I had a dream of a certain stretch of road from about the time I was 11 till I finally was on it in my 40's.
I was terrified each time and would wake myself up just to stop the dream. In fact I was so terrified I refused to travel out west, cause by the terrain & vegetation it had to be out west.

It turned out to be Rt 62 between Carlsbad Cavern and Hueco Tanks.
Nothing bad had happened to me in the dream, mostly cause I'd wake myself up so I have no idea what might of happened, and nothing bad happened on the drive but I sure was waiting for it to. So we get to Hueco Tanks and go exploring (did not stop at the ranger station) an way up top we found a crevasse thru some rocks and some very old
pictographs.

Much to my horror my name had been spray painted on a part of it and I flipped my stuff! I would NEVER, I didn't and OMG!!! how did that place KNOW I'd be coming???!!!

So we hauled butt right back to the ranger station and reported it, only to find out those were the oldest glyphs in the park and apparently "special".

There was a little more to it than that, but this is the short version. Later....much much later we did joke about it cause we teased that probably everyone with that name had also been compelled to show up and probably freaked as much as I did.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Same thing happened to me about a year or so ago.

I dreamed about doing IT work at some buildings.
I walked around the full campus, I remembered the layout, the roads, intersections, where there was and was not sidewalks.
I even walked through some of the buildings.

It was a very specific place in my dream, but no where I had ever seen or gone to before in my every day life.

Through coincidence, I eventually saw this place again, outside of my dream. The layout and buildings matched my memory exactly.
The time period was actually years before the date I had the dream. (I know from the models of graphics cards and workstations that were on the site.)

In real life I've never been anywhere near there.
The place was the NASA Langley Research Center.
I walked that campus in my dream. I notated down some of the computers and their models as part of the job I was doing in the dream. (I was doing this in a building on Lindbergh Way)
I even specifically walked down Walcott street.
Never been there in my life. I didn't know what place it was in my dream.
I saw satellite images of the place one day, and the layout just clicked. (I know this place.)
Every road, every sidewalk, the buildings I went in. They're all there, exactly the same layout as my dream.

I haven't gone there to check, but if I went into the building on Lindbergh Way, and it had the workstations setup the way I remember... I would freak out. That would be way too spooky for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've had recurring dreams like that, Underwerks. I haven't gone looking for the coastline I keep dreaming of yet, though.

It's always a very steep dune-like area, and the shoreline is incredibly narrow. In spots, there's no shore to walk on, you're ankle-ish deep in water to walk past that area. It's woodsy and peaceful, sometimes the dream has a full crowd a the beach, sometimes not.

This pic from a news story at Saugatuck Dunes State Park here in MI earlier this summer is close in appearance, but the shoreline is not nearly woodsy enough.

Parts of Sleeping Bear Dunes, from what I've seen in photos, also look darn close, though it too lacks the amount of trees. I've never been to any of these areas in person or even in photos until we moved up here, and I've been dreaming of these for a very long time now. It's kinda freaky how close they look to something I dreamed up.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Dreaming your way into Langley is probably the stuff of nightmares for TPTB.
ROFL!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It sounds like a Dean Koontz novel.
Pretty cool.

The hole kinda looks like a poodle anus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join