It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: seeker1963

No. They just hate Trump. So much so that they have abandoned any action that would support their campaigns and platforms (like gun control, etc) in favor of a crackhead approach to impeaching Trump.

There is no doubt about that! Why do think that is? They all loved him up until he ran for President. Hell they even wanted impeachment on the day he won! Nothing fishy there right?

I also must say, they do not just hate Trump, they HATE every American that voted for him and even those who didn't but are cool with hoping he does what's best for the country, like I was when Obama was elected.

This goes far beyond Trump and Republicans, this is blind hatred that is so far gone we will soon hit that WALL.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen That is an understatement.. I would end up in jail if I had to testify in front of Congress I don't think I could keep my composer with any of them including Republicans.. they act all high and mighty and they are the most crooked individuals in the country to include the Mafia

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: underwerks

I didn't know the President of Ukraine was an expert on U.S. law concerning the President.

does he have to be?
or does he just have to tell us that there was no pressure applied, which is what he did
funny how little weight his part in all of this is given
you know since he is the one that was "being extorted" and all

would he be more credible if he was giving a 2nd or 3rd hand account of the call?

To be someone you would look to on whether or not any laws were broken, yes.

How is that hard to understand?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: underwerks

I didn't know the President of Ukraine was an expert on U.S. law concerning the President. You learn something every day.

Just quoting this as an example to others of how to completely miss a point and look like an utter fool.

TheRedneck

Just quoting this as one of many examples of this same poster resorting to personal attacks when their delusion is brought into question.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just finished watching the hearings. The main takeaway is that after an IG investigation into whether or not the allegations in the whistleblower complaint were credible, they found they were. And Maguire agrees with that assessment. Any other dancing around he's doing is not to anger his bosses.

And that's pretty much it.

Say what you want, but the delusionary world you all have created for yourselves doesn't have much time left.

In the words of a famous right wing hack, facts don't care about your feelings.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks tell you what if impeachment happens I will come on here and admit I was wrong.. when it fails and ends badly for the Dems will you do the same or just keep pushing MSM talking points.. we are supposed to be the outsiders that have our own opinions on this site.. not spew the same trash the MSM does

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just finished watching the hearings. The main takeaway is that after an IG investigation into whether or not the allegations in the whistleblower complaint were credible, they found they were. And Maguire agrees with that assessment. Any other dancing around he's doing is not to anger his bosses.

And that's pretty much it.

Say what you want, but the delusionary world you all have created for yourselves doesn't have much time left.

In the words of a famous right wing hack, facts don't care about your feelings.

Credible doesn't mean that the allegations were true! You knew that.

Thanks for proving my point!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am a bit confused here. hasn't adam schiff has been running around saying that they need to see the whistleblower report.

The letter that has been provided is dated the 12 August 2019 and addressed to adam schiff.

That means that he has been holding onto the report for over a month. So question is why is suddenly an urgency to discuss this report and impeach trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fivecats If I am not mistaken it had to go through whistleblower process.. so that the individual could remain anonymous. It went through the IG office that had 14 days to look into it. IG passed along to DNI office saying they find it creditable and urgent. If the letter went straight to Schiff they would have had to have the individual come out and name names. The Dems fear this the most. that is why they pushed DNI chief to say he would protect the WB. If they go on the record with there complaints and then the individuals in the WH came come forward and state this is true or they will come in and say that its all made up. As long as the WB stays in the shadows they can try and run this impeachment through..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Anyone else catch the tweet Trump just deleted?

My god. These people are shook.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fivecats

The letter that has been provided is dated the 12 August 2019 and addressed to adam schiff.

Yeah, but Schiff didn't get it until last night. They should have had it 3 weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone else catch the tweet Trump just deleted?

My god. These people are shook.

What was it? What did it say?

Is it this?
Trump says he wants identity of person who supplied whistleblower with info and floats 'treason,' NYT reports
Trump Attacks Whistle-Blower’s Sources, Alluding to Punishment for Spies
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 26-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: fivecats

Yeah, but Schiff didn't get it until last night. They should have had it 3 weeks ago.

Why would the WB address the "Complaint" to a Senator and a Congressman and ONLY send it to the ICIG ?

A wee bit suspicious (and ass backwards) I would say 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Because that's the route is supposed to take to its final destination, Schiff and Nunes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It reminded me of reading Sorcha Faal going through the witness document.

At the 1:20 mark Joe Biden is saying that "If you do not fire the special prosecutor you do not get your Billion dollars, you have 6 hours before I leave." The special prosecutor he is talking about is the one investigating his son, Hunter Biden.

Joe is stuck with the smoking gun the Dems have been trying to put on Trump. There is a very strong case of impeachment for quid pro quo, but this train is headed at Joe. Boom.

There is also that cloudstrike server that was mentioned in the discussion between Trump and Zelenskyy. It may have those 30K deleted Hillary emails. Boom.

I posted this in another thread, fits in with your post here, too.

How is this still an issue? Beyond me.. The Dems have once again been caught with their pants down, red handed..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
In case it has not been posted yet, The Whistleblower is a CIA operative planted in the White House, who is good friends with former CIA director John Brennan.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
nypost.com...

The New York Times is claiming the whistleblower behind a complaint made about a phone conversation between President Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart is a male CIA officer who at one point had been detailed to the White House. The report, which the Times says was corroborated by three sources, paints the most detailed portrait of the insider to this point, though he has yet to be named publicly. The Times also reports that, based on the wording of his complaint, the whistleblower likely has extensive knowledge of Ukrainian politics.
so cia agent eh and an expert on ukraine politics guess the members saying that it was not an intelligence agent were mistaken, at least if the NYT info is correct

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
and while only tangentially related to the topic at hand it goes to show how the last administration delt with whistle blowers and what Brennan did to the CIA during those years www.salon.com... ie_wont_talk_about_it/

I called up John Kiriakou, a former CIA agent who spent 23 months in federal prison thinking this stuff over, to see if he could help. Kiriakou is one of the nine government leakers or whistleblowers that the Obama White House and/or the Justice Department has sought to prosecute under the Espionage Act, a law passed under Woodrow Wilson during World War I that was meant to target double agents working for foreign governments. (Among the other eight actual or prospective defendants are Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden.) Under all previous presidents, incurious George included, the Espionage Act was used for that purpose exactly three times. If you’re keeping score, that’s nine attempted prosecutions in seven years, versus three in 91 years. Kiriakou had a whole lot to say, especially about former Attorney General Eric Holder and current CIA director John Brennan, whom he sees as the prime movers behind the administration’s secrets-and-lies agenda — and also as the guys who railroaded him over what he describes as a minor indiscretion. Kiriakou spent 15 years in the CIA, first as an analyst and then as a covert operative. He was involved in the capture of Abu Zubaydah, and apparently knew that the alleged senior al-Qaida operative was waterboarded by CIA interrogators, although he was not directly involved.
and one more snippit mostly to show those that think this is the first time a president has gone after whistle blowers

“People ask me all the time if I blame Obama for this, and I tell them I don't think Obama has any idea who I am,” he went on. Holder and Brennan had the president’s ear, Kiriakou believes, and for reasons of their own they were devoted to punishing all leakers who made the administration look bad. “I still have friends in the White House. I still have friends in the CIA. They tell me that it was John Brennan who was the real impetus behind these prosecutions, when he was assistant national security advisor for counterterrorism. Brennan was obsessed with leaks just like Holder was obsessed with leaks, and it was Brennan who pushed these prosecutions forward.”
posting this part to show how brennan apparntly reacts when he holds a grudge and as some members have implied he is involved in this although that has yet to be proven

Kiriakou continued. “It's when you report on waste, fraud, abuse or illegality, or you embarrass the government or contradict a policy, that’s when the whole weight of the government is gonna crash down on your head.”
feel this adds context to the whole situation that the intel agencies are going out of there way to cause chaos

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

Because that's the route is supposed to take to its final destination, Schiff and Nunes.

How would a WB know the procedure for sure ? 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Can you imagine if somehow these lunatics manage to get enough votes to impeach then the Senate fails to convict and Trump runs and WINS his second term?

Part of me kind of hopes this happens simply for the LuLz! Can you imagine the outrage??

It would be an absolute worst case scenario for the dems, They would probably lose the house while Trump gains in the Senate, possibly a super majority.

The progressives would be set back for decades.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join