It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savannah Kitten Need HELP!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I wish!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Do you figure go for the dark-spotted Male then?

My wife said she and our oldest daughter like the light-colored male. The fact that he runs the show with the litter.
I'm personally starting to lean more towards the darker spotted boy.
He's long an lean with beautiful markings...

The breeder said he's not mischievious like the big boy.
He likes to be petted more and isn't getting into everything or always on the go.

The big boy has a bit of an attitude already - it's his way, now!
He got into the cupboards and started fighting a bag of potatoe chips! haha
The bag popped and he bolted out of the kitchen, the woman went in there and saw chips spilled all over the floor lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Like others wrote, go for personality.

Keep in mind that the darker color may be the dominant color. I am not sure if the gene is given down like that. Because if I look at the group photo it looks like it fades to lighter colors very even.

"Phenotypes" can jump a generation or two.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I say go for personality!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Id take them all if I could.

But be warned, they are mischievous little felines so keep your eyes on them, they'll climb all over the place, jump off the roof, they think they are invincible.

They are easy to bathe too, just lightly spray them with a garden hose, water to them is dangling a ball of yarn they love it.

Whatever you choose, you'll love them, a friend had a pair, they were a handful.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Like others have said, go for personality. If my memory serves me correct, you've been wanting one of these cats for a long time. Can't wait for you to get your beautiful new family member! We will want to see plenty of pics when you get him.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Beautiful cat you have there!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would go with the more mellow of the two.

But what do I know. I just brought the devil home not too long ago. He was mellow and loving the 2 times we went to visit him.

But maybe you'll get luckier?

I do think the darker one is prettier though too. Maybe he will more bold, if his brother isn't around to boss him around?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thats right!
Great memory.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Looks cool. An old buddy had one, it would hide under his bed and grab your leg like a gd mountain lion and try and pull you under when you walked past.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Hahah!

Sharp claws too i bet!
Dudes leg must of have some war wounds on them!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gotta few tales myself about a Shepard military k9..she came back to me-new owner...from Nam.I took her, she had PSTD.

I had to leave her near Homestead Air Base Florida...1976

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Why thank you M'Lady.
He is a handsome devil...and he KNOWS it!

I can't believe I'm saying this, I love German Shepherds, have had 2 and they were a dream come true. Beautiful, loyal, SMART, my best friends!

But this cat is my favorite pet ever. We have this bond I can't explain. He knows my moods and I know his. I don't know how to explain it but he has all the traits I love in dogs, but with his personal feline 'flair', he is a very special part of our family.

Expect the unexpected with them and try to not get upset with him. They will get into EVERYTHING. I have seen some exotic owners expect them to act like a regular domestic and lose their # when the Cat behaves like its nature dictates. Just go in being accepting and embrace their ultra curious exotic nature.
You better take lots of videos for your ATS family!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Always go for what the wife and daughter want. lol You should know this. Safer and it wont come back to bite you in the arse!

Humility will keep your family happy

If you were single, then the more defined one would be awesome. Hell, I'd take either. They are super awesome looking cats with personalities to match. Ive never had one but I do long for one....
edit on 26-9-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Awesome pics!

My advice would be, let your cat pick you. If possible, have a visit and let one of them come over to your feet or even jump onto your lap (how it happened for me when I was unsure).

edit on 26-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
IMO, think about your family and what it's like and then reconsider the personalities of the two and pick the one that would fit in with your crew best.

And then sometimes, the cat decides too. They tend to know what they want. If you have that option, you might see which one settles best with your family.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

$200?! I wish LOL

No, I get $200 off the purchase of a cat exercise wheel.

The kitten is $6000.

If someone was offering an F3 for $200, I would still avoid it like the plague.
There would have to be something significantly wrong with it, or it was a normal cat painted to look like one lol.

I misread, that sounds more like it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well I just spoke with the breeder. She is meeting us on Wednesday.
She’s going to bring both kittens so we can meet them both again now that their older, and to choose then.

Then the next challenge... picking a name!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Pharaoh

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thats a good lookin' dog ya got there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join