It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate votes 100-0 to release Trump whistleblower complaint

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
theweek.com...

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

Was just talking to my dad about how impeachment was a waste of time with the CONservatives controlling the Senate.

This actually shocked me....not shocked it hasn't been posted here.

Whats that sound?......
Its coming from John Trumps supporters here.....it goes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

+48 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Because it contains nothing damaging. Trump was willing to release transcripts anyways.

The Reeee is coming from liberals.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
theweek.com...

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

Was just talking to my dad about how impeachment was a waste of time with the CONservatives controlling the Senate.

This actually shocked me....not shocked it hasn't been posted here.

Whats that sound?......
Its coming from John Trumps supporters here.....it goes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Why do you assume that the Senate unanimously passing a "nonbinding resolution" calling for the whistleblower complaint be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees as an indication that the Senate is ready to support impeachment of the president?

Its simply the next move; why would the majority Republican congressman stand in the way of exerting congressional control over the executive? They might not need it now with a Republican president, but they know that won't always be the case.

That not even one Republican tired to stand in the way, not even Trump allies, would suggest they don't feel worried about what might be in the complaint.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Matching the complaint against the transcripts should be interesting to all. Maybe Democrats are shocked because they would never want facts or truth. Many on ATS have said they want no investigation into whether Biden did anything wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm sure he's terrified.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah I wouldn’t get too excited.
Without releasing the complaint, the whistleblower doesn’t get identified and exposed for what they most likely are....a devout anti-Trumper with a deranged Leftist agenda.
The Republican majority is preparing to roast this clown’s ass in hearing after hearing.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

A source familiar with the matter told Fox News this week that the whistleblower did not have “firsthand knowledge” of the conversation between Trump and the Ukrainian president.

www.foxnews.com...

If true that is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Maybe it does not matter who is the president and who gets elected...

Maybe it only matters, that the people are divided.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

Even CNN admits the complaint is hearsay.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Jason79 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Matching the complaint against the transcripts should be interesting to all. Maybe Democrats are shocked because they would never want facts or truth. Many on ATS have said they want no investigation into whether Biden did anything wrong.

I don't want an investigation into whether Biden did anything wrong; I really don't think there is anything there worth dedicating any time too.

I am actually getting quiet tired of this constant back and forth from the immature adults we have running our country.

edit on 24-9-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Because it contains nothing damaging. Trump was willing to release transcripts anyways.
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So why ILLEGALLY try to suppress it?

Just for the funsies?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They don't care if there is anything there. Let Ukraine decide.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Just for the funsies?

Nothing was illegally suppressed. Whistleblower did not even hear the conversation. It's a hilarious nothingburger complaint.

link   

originally posted by: solve

Maybe it does not matter who is the president and who gets elected...

surprised this didn't get more stars, to many brain dead members now

link   

I'm sure he's terrified.
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't think he's that smart.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tomorrow with the release by the administration of the full unredacted transcript will be far more revealing then some hearsay from an anonymous source.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

.a devout anti-Trumper with a deranged Leftist agenda.

Kinda like Bolton, eh?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Just for the funsies?

Who says anything illegal was done?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just for the funsies?

Do you imagine that its in the best interest of any President to willingly go along with his or her public flogging?

Why would a President not try to suppress a whistle blower complaint against them?
edit on 24-9-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: solve

But they aren't divided.

38% percent voted John in. That means 62% DIDN'T.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join