It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING-->Bigelow Aerospace Posted UAP/ORB Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Refreshing, thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As much as I respect Bigelow and the work he's done in this area in the past this is admittedly very, very weak. This could easily be floating debris or a bug that is very out of focus and close to the camera with a light reflecting brightly off of it. However, maybe the content of the video is not what is important. Rather, it's the simple fact that Bigelow has posted something of this nature at all. Is it a sign of more things to come?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Given where the video is coming from, I need more information about the video;

Exactly what kind of device was in the room at the time of this intrusion?

Was the device flying around man made, or was it just there then not there?

Was any data other than video collected on this device?

Has anyone mapped out it's full flight pattern within the room, and around the items in the room?

How long was the device in the room before it became un-viewable?

George Knapp I know you lurk around these threads from time to time, so any insight as to either the above questions, or first hand statements you have would be interesting indeed. Oh and pass it long to the videos owner that we say "Thank you for bringing this to the public"

To me the more interesting part of this video is where it is coming from. These aren't people to push a HOAX for personal gains, so the margin of error in this being a genuine video of a flying device is quite high in my opinion. Like I said above, I'm not going to make a guess until I have more information about the video of the device.

<< 1  2   >>

join