It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING-->Bigelow Aerospace Posted UAP/ORB Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Below is directly from Bigelow Aerospace a company (connected to AATIP/TTSA). Its entiled "our small contribution"
What do you make of it?

LET ME REPEAT....This VIDEO is DIRECTLY FROM Bigelow Aerospace Company....so it must have some importance...this was posted in the context of the Navy Disclosure...."The Dam is breaking...." There will be a flood of more videos authenticated credible videos over the next few weeks!!!

And Bigelow does not play internet/twitter games/jokes...if this is posted by their company it is of significance.
The date was 2/3/2011... Did he own skinwalker ranch at the time?

New UAP/ORB Video
edit on 20-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Biigelow, huh....

I can't get in cause Twitter gave me a password 28 characters long.....a reply to: celltypespecific

edit on 20-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I think there is an outline of a window or something on the left side, so i suspect its an interior room. Probably dust when the AC kicked on.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thanks for posting it.

But it looks like a dust orb to me. Moving around more than most dust orbs, so you never know.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

In the comments it is saying it could be from Skinwalker Ranch. It looks like an orb. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nothing particularly important. Another light in the night sky, ill-defined, out of focus. No context, therefore nowhere to go with this.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well that was weak AF.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Another light in the night sky

What video did you watch? I didn't see any sky.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks terrible dust/reflection video... I understand why you posted it though, credible ‘source’. Will be interesting to see how they comment on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks like a moth, was as interesting as a moth.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
What do you make of it?

Fun?

This is what they lead with? Somehow this doesn't get me jazzed about the other videos in the pipeline.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If this is what ufologists or paranormal people put their hopes on then no wonder that no one has ever produced any irrefutable proof.

I can think of multiple normal explanations for what that was.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
An orb in a room over a table... no context, no value. Most will say 'dust' and why not? Hopefully more is coming... or not.

I mean it reminds me of one of the possible reasons for all the secrecy... what if conscious intent is needed to manipulate and/or manifest in our universe? What if beings needed us to believe in them in order to manifest in our reality? It would shed more context on those so called miracles.

It's a more "out there" hypothesis, but the occult is being very heavily hinted at in this "disclosure."

Either way, it was a mistake to bury this subject of the "others," as truth and trust are the best defenses against most bad things... and the government has squandered any trust with decades of threat and ridicule.

Heading back to the cave, now.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have no clue how to see it, my brain can't function... lol all I can see is a microwave with a light of sorts moving inside.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

It's a more "out there" hypothesis, but the occult is being very heavily hinted at in this "disclosure."

TTSA/Bigelow/NIDS/Aviary...yeah the occult/paranormal/interdimensionals is definitely a part of their lives and seemingly their mission.

If you've been paying attention--and I know you have old friend--the newest concoction of same ol', same ol' (TTSA) has decidedly moved the ball out of E.T.'s court and into...the abyss?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can flush my toilet and video the swirl and produce something better than this. Not you OP but Bigalow. They should be ashamed of this pre-flintstones video quality garbage.
edit on 20-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's a pizza on a table.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The comments on the webpage are hilarious.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Man, they are spending the big bills getting to the bottom of this mystery.

Show me manbearbig eating .308s jumping through a portal while draging a cow skin or don't show me anything at all

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you go frame by frame, it does not look like an out of focus bug or dust particle, as it comes into the picture. It looks like an orb that is impacted by the lighting in the room. That is, it seems relatively in focus and to be a solid object.
edit on 20-9-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join