It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Area 51 Live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Whoohaa... A weekend to watch it will be

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

This has potential of being the new Woodstock !

Well, the reports are guessing 1,500 people spread between the two small towns. Hardly Woodstock.

Good for the local economy though. More like one of those small town festivals.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Found a more realistic video with fantastic scenery and a tour of the area. Looks like things are still getting set up, but gives a great feel for Rachel NV.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wonder if people on the base are disappointed. Something like this could be a fun distraction from the daily grind of distracting the populas for the fine folks in S4.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Someone will do something stupid and spoil the fun for everyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Almost every live stream now is fake. All the live streams are being blocked and some people live streaming have been arrested. At least that's is what they are saying on this video and others I have watched lately. I am still looking and will post any I find.

ETA- Here is some live coverage but no streaming video. Warning they are foul mouthed.

edit on 20-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I heard there were jokes among Area 51 workers being shuttled on "Janet" flights from Las Vegas, about how funny it would it would be if the planes dropped "blue ice" on the encampments when flying over them.

edit on 2019-9-20 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spling

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This one says if they get 483 more subscribers that they will run into the base and film the aliens. Not sure they really will ever go live.

This one says it is live coverage and the raid will start soon! ETA-now there is a kid and he is trying to find a live feed too.

This could be a live feed.

This one has a countdown to the next raid in a little over 8 hours, they say. There is no live feed now.

This maybe live, they are speaking in Russian though.

This is live coverage with no live feed. They are trying to find a live stream too. ETA- not live now

More live coverage that can't find a live stream. They are replaying videos that were streamed earlier.

Looks like there are no live streams. They must be being blocked or something. Many people at the event were going to live stream it.

edit on 20-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok just saw a BBC news report from the gates where the dudes with infaltable alien costumes were...... about 30 people max. This might be an isolated photo op piece, but it looked desolate, much like the desert around them. I expected as much.

Dae

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Fox posted a report 2 hours ago, said about 1000 people so far.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae
That’s fair, I don’t have a postable video yet but it was showed them at the gates in the dark. I’m sure we’ll see what shenanigans they got up to tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The desert is a big place. The funny thing is it showed them trying to storm in their inflatables (one guy, half-arsed), who bailed out at the gate post. The patrolwomen looked ready to act though haha. It was all for show but I hope they had a good trip anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
CIA: "I'm glad we invented this internet thing, now we know months in advance when large groups of people are up to something. Looks like they're heading to that base we relocated 30 years ago. Kinda disappointing though that there's not enough to test the newest weapon."

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This one has gone live (for now).

But the sound is not very loud.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Whoohaa... A weekend to watch it will be

The organizer was on FoxNews this evening. He's overwhelmed. He ordered 400 porta-potties, but they're filling up fast, and he doesn't know what to do when they reach capacity.
edit on 9/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Here I am Waiting for some Fool Ahass to get Shot , but Nothing Happens . Government Reverse Psychology at Work . Brilliant. !

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Here I am Waiting for some Fool Ahass to get Shot , but Nothing Happens . Government Reverse Psychology at Work . Brilliant. !

Well they did charge some Canadian guy with indecent exposure so there is that.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well they did charge some Canadian guy with indecent exposure so there is that.

Wait. What? WASN'T ME! I was about halfway there (I made it as far as southern Montana) and got a call, family emergency and I had to return home. Now I have the flu, so it's a good thing I had to bail.

Reports from friends/fellow Youtubers is that the events were basically a bust. The "Storm Area 51 Basecamp" was announced cancelled early Saturday. Thankfully the tickets I had are going to be refunded.

I expect there will be multiple lawsuits come out of this. Even Lincoln County is stating they are possibly going to sue Facebook and the event organizers, to the tune of about $250k. Apparently that was the cost for additional law enforcement, emergency medical, etc. etc.

Now is when the real sh*tshow begins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join