It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope to Make a Lot of Friends Here!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. It is good to meet somebody else from the Valley of the Sun. I hope we don't scare you off.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunGirl
I want to thank all the nice guys out there for their responses. Here's a photo of me and my three best friends

www.union.arizona.edu...

I'm not going to tell you which one I am. I want you to guess.

I tried to fit it in as my avatar, but it was too big. I hate it when you get something that's really cool, at the store or something, but you come home to find that it's too big to fit into what you have, already.

Some of you guys seem mean, though, or like perverts who play too many videogames. Oh well... I guess I'll have to deal with that if I want to learn all of this stuff!

BTW What's the Illuminati? None of the stuff in that section makes any sense to me.

You are obviously the one in the blue t-shirt and white shorts. LOL

FLYING REPTOID

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
From what I've read of your posts you belong here!! You can take that anyway you would like. You just have to get a little crazy sometimes to get through the day!!
Coming from Sin City this should feel second nature to you! WELCOME!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
By the way ever hear of Marie LaVeau??

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Please don't take offence to this, but you kind of have the wrong attitude towards this forum - it isn't just a "fun cool thing to be part of", and I am putting emphasis on the JUST here. This is a forum of people serious about the things you get freaked about while watching movies.

Oh and BTW, there are no aliens as far as most evidence suggests - or at least none that have visited us like people say they have. Of course if there are aliens and they are trying to abduct people, my H&K G36c will be needing some extra ammo (ran out last week, gun shop whole nine blocks away, cant be bothered).

Screw the NWO aswell, NIMBY thankyou very much, you'll get in the way of the builders while I am having an autocannon emplacement to pick off stray generic Matrix agents with alphabet names.

But if you are genuinely serious about inexplicable government coverups, random and generic reports of unscientific technology, and books written by retired air force generals that are tired of state pension pay - then by all means consider yourself welcomed.

Darkstar...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
DarkStar, trust me man, spend a couple of days in the Deserts of Mexico and tell me Aliens and UFO's aren't real.

I'll give you 100 bucks myself, no offence or anything but theirs a reason why people think aliens exist, and the saddest part is that most don't believe the ones that have actually seen or been abducted by Aliens.

I got a story from the Desert, U2U me, if you want me to tell it to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hey fungirl, welcome. Always nice to see someone new coming around here. One thing you'll see here real quickly is that not everyone's nice, not everyone's mean, not everyone's ANYTHING. This has got to be the most diverse different group of people I have seen in any community online in my life.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealFlight
By the way ever hear of Marie LaVeau??

who is that?
she sounds like a relative of mine... last name...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
yeah welcome

seems like the whole board rushes to welcome you here when they hear you are a girl.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join