It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope to Make a Lot of Friends Here!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy message board, not a slumber party...

Anyway, have fun here.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
This is a conspiracy message board, not a slumber party...

Anyway, have fun here.

Aww come on Ill I know you can be friendlier than that
. Welcome FG!! Good to have you here. Have fun.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome... and don't mind all of these creepy people hitting on you
(just joking)

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey FunGirl, I like Fun girls

My friend keeps trying to drag me along to Pheonix with him so maybe we'll bump into eachother

The Matrix -- "Well well well, the digital pimp hard at work."

Have a good time here, hope to see you around

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I stand firmly with my friend Illuminati, but the pajamas are always welcome. But please, no cute, bright bunny slippers. It clashes with the somber ambience.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Somber attitude....maybe we could use those bright bunny slippers after all

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
omg how many times has the word fun come up in this dam thread

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, a girl posts using a name "fungirl." Of course guys will swarm upon her. To boot, she seems like a great girl.

To every guy on ATS: the internet is not a way to meet a companion. I've tried it before.

Welcome F-G. ATS has a lot to offer. I am sure you will find friends here, but only friends.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I want to thank all the nice guys out there for their responses. Here's a photo of me and my three best friends

www.union.arizona.edu...

I'm not going to tell you which one I am. I want you to guess.

I tried to fit it in as my avatar, but it was too big. I hate it when you get something that's really cool, at the store or something, but you come home to find that it's too big to fit into what you have, already.

Some of you guys seem mean, though, or like perverts who play too many videogames. Oh well... I guess I'll have to deal with that if I want to learn all of this stuff!

BTW What's the Illuminati? None of the stuff in that section makes any sense to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the insane asylum! Hope you have a delireously great time!

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I like gal better.

Anyway, I am the resident hot head 'paranoia' jerk. Remember me???

Anyway, it is good to know that we have pulled another one in. In time this will be your prison. We have cells for gals just like you all ready to go. So make yourself at home. Just don't mouth off to daddy.

By the way, I just love it when people say, "What is the Illuminati."

Well if you really want to know then I will tell you all I possibly can. I consider that topic to be my specialty. So take care and we will talk soon. (I hope.)

Love,
Abraham

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunGirl

Hey everyone,

My name's FunGirl, but you can call me Funny or F-G if you'd like! I'm a 25 year old Communications major at the University of Arizona at Phoenix, though I used to go to the University of Louisiana at New Orleans (I left school for two years to try to become an actress... but that didn't work out
)

Wow, I never thought that i'd ever sign up for a website like this! Some of the things here are pretty SCARY... I mean, wow, the thought of an alien coming after me in the middle of the night is almost too much for me to think about (It's making me scared right now)! Still, I was doing research for my sorority (we hold a 'Frightnight' party for new girls at the beginning of the school year), and I came across this place when looking for info on werewolves and monsters. Some of the stuff was soo cool that I just had to sign up, cuz I have like a million questions for you guys.

Anyways, did you see that sea monster story? I'd hate to have that thing slithering up near me when I was out swimming one day!

But, for now, i've said as much as I can. I hope I'm not too scared to go beddy-bye tonight.

LUV

FunGirl

By seamonster story do u mean Lochness?

Anyway hi Fungirl this is the place to have fun!

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunGirl
I want to thank all the nice guys out there for their responses. Here's a photo of me and my three best friends

www.union.arizona.edu...

I'm not going to tell you which one I am. I want you to guess.

I tried to fit it in as my avatar, but it was too big. I hate it when you get something that's really cool, at the store or something, but you come home to find that it's too big to fit into what you have, already.

Some of you guys seem mean, though, or like perverts who play too many videogames. Oh well... I guess I'll have to deal with that if I want to learn all of this stuff!

BTW What's the Illuminati? None of the stuff in that section makes any sense to me.

lemme guess.. you're the blond one right?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
FG,
I've been told that you're a lot of fun in the chatrooms.

I hope to meet you there soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ya dreams she is lmao!!!!!!!!

give karen a hug and a kiss for me

i know which one you are fungirl, so i got somethin on ya heheheh

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I like redheads. But thats just me. All those young ladies are very good looking, only thing is when did hotchicks start getting into conspiracy stuff?

Oh well, glad to have another open minded person join the site. Take care and hope you like it here. If your not already addicted...hehehe

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
G'DAY FUNGIRL or is Funny?
Welcome to the ATS website. Barba's the local Aussie around here from Sydney! Drop in if your in the country! Ha Ha.
All those chicks are hot, for me you could be any one of them.
Let me guess Centre Left?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yo FunGirl,

Enjoy the site, and the hoots and hollers from all the guys at ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Welcome FunGirl, I liked your reply to the Dreams Vs DragonRider Debate Voting thread...certainly displayed much intelligence there...

...also...do you know the new member 'acrossthesky' at all?? Interesting IPs...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes,
I know Across very well. She is my friend Karen, and she used my computer about twenty minutes ago to register for ATS and vote in that poll.

Karen is the brunette in the picture I provided above, on the far left. She lives in the same sorority house as I do. I've brought her up before during Chat, as Phoenix Cross was 'interested' in her.

Normally she would have nothing to do with a place like ATS, but, as she is a private pilot, I brought up the debate for her attention, so that she could translate the technical stuff for me. She registered, from my computer, just to make her post in that thread. She has little interest in illuminati, sea monsters, or video games. She just wanted to reply to that one thread.

She is not against UFOs or aliens, she just thought the debate ignored tech issues too early. That's all. She did say, though, that she had seen this site before, when looking up info on the J-10. She has also checked in on its aircraft section a couple times before.

So, there is no conspiracy here. Just two girls in a house who voted the same way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join