It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost too funny to be real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If you don't have time to watch an almost 12 minute video start at 8:30. That is where it gets funny.

The speaker is talking and trying to come up with what to say when it dawns on him. Cherry-pick, yea that's the ticket. Shortly after this the library lady tries to regain control of the room. She puts the whole room in timeout and when that doesn't work threatens to call 911. Then she says in one quick sentence, we don't want to cancel the event maybe we should cancel the event the event is canceled. lol, it was so funny I think it may have been scripted.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Maybe you can explain what they are busted on. For those of us without sound at the moment.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The funny part is at the end, gotta have sound. I feel sorry for the poor library lady, she is no, no, noing everyone and they won't listen.

The busted part is the speaker talking about the seas PH changing and a MIT Dr. in the audience tells him he is wrong.

ETA - you can turn on subtitles.

edit on 19-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I’m calling 911.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The library lady is shooshing everyone 🙀

But the scientist is painting the walls with their blood, metaphorically of course
This is education today

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

hahahaha - the facilitator talked like a typical librarian - treated the audience like children.

Yeah the cult zombies succeeded in shutting down what would have been a slam dunk by the dissenters. When the science catches up with the fake narrative - burn it the ground. Too much money on the climate change gravy train

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

For those of us without sound at the moment.

Thats a great new one from the usual " I haven't got bandwidth " or the time to watch the tube "please ezplain"

Look again - it has CC captions.

top topics

join