It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Population Reduction to 500 Million & Genetically Modified Foods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Some years ago the Codex Alimentarius was implemented. It is an international set of guidelines mandating that foods contain at least a prescribed minimum of nutrition. Sounds like a good idea on the surface but what it actually did was make sure that manufacturers only put the minimum required nutrition in the food. What used to be regular grocery store food is now the premium high cost food. The regular foods have the barest minimum of quality and nutrition.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Couldn't resist a jab huh...its like that 6 degrees of separation game...you guys could connect anything on the planet to him.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: Waterglass

I have this... after I discovered the stones were commisioned in the same month and year as I was born.

Now imagine a city of giant pyramidal sky scrapers, vast numbers of them with gossamer like bridges and transport between them, the upper level's left to humanity but the first two third's turned into huge open air deck's with nature reserves occupying them with some being dedicated to farm's and others' to forests and wildlife preserves and perhaps even aquarium's.

If we can fit people we can fit animal's and not only can human population grow so too can the natural - albeit with a little help from us - world, there is no need to extinct the human population just to fit room for a bunch of mindless if cute squirrel's as there is more than enough room for both it just requires a little imagination, once again this is not about killing people to save the planet it is about culling the population to create an elite utopia for the ultra rich and the downside of there sick and twisted dream is that they then stop human development - and evolution dead in the water, what happens to any species that ceased to adapt - it is doomed to extinction and that includes the elite fool's that have engineered this plan unless of course they are not even from here and are not human to begin with in which case it just gives them some nice real estate orbiting a mild and stable G2 type yellow dwarf star (which would conjecture that they have no problem at all allowing there own population to grow exponentially but do with those populations of being's that may already occupy world's that they desire to have for there own?).

edit on 20-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Thanks it was published in 1981 so I learned something. I guess my point is that those who are wealthy and in the one percent who live among us globally have to eat and they al cant have a private premium service so my guess is that their food of choice may be the higher priced "organic" . Since the "Royals" in the UK live on for many years I will surmise they have their own gardens, orchards and ranch for all of their needs, all tended by the servants.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks. I am a 80 minute drive from Charleston. I will look him up. Upon moving to SC in 2017 I had 120 tons of topsoil and red clay trucked in to the back yard so as to make a berm for specifically planting tomatoes and squash. We are on our third tomato & squash harvest this year as we get tree plantings; April, July, September.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Thanks it was published in 1981 so I learned something. I guess my point is that those who are wealthy and in the one percent who live among us globally have to eat and they al cant have a private premium service so my guess is that their food of choice may be the higher priced "organic" . Since the "Royals" in the UK live on for many years I will surmise they have their own gardens, orchards and ranch for all of their needs, all tended by the servants.

Absolutely true, the few thing's that are provided by outsiders to the royal's earn then a royal mark of approval and are made to the very highest standards especially for the royal household so are not the same as the consumer can buy.

They have there own farm's all organically grown produce and meat and no chemical's, the best of everything as you would expect.

To there credit Prince Charles like him or not has always been a proponent of organic growing and even broke the old rules of the royals not making political statements in order to say so which probably ruffled a few feathers among those that loved to sell us chemical's disguised as food and also to his credit I believe he truly does - or did - care about the health of the British people, my only problem with him is what happened to Diana and other than that I find him quite a likable chap if detached with no real idea of what the poor among his own people are suffering day to day in Britain.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks. I have relatives in London and they also preach organic, they grow their own and both are in good shape.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join