It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Population Reduction to 500 Million & Genetically Modified Foods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ever hear of The New World Order? How about the march towards Global population 500 Million via the Georgia Guidestones? You can read about it here

Georgia Guidestones

We are at a population of 7.4 Billion to date. I could discuss vaccinations, water and contrails but that’s not what this Thread is about. It’s about what can silently get into all of us as we ingest it daily, food! In my opine the earth cannot sustain that 7.4 population so let’s look at obesity and what we eat:

Organic Foods
Hybridized Foods
Genetically Modified Foods

Here’s an excellent map of the world from 1975 to present and how obesity has affected the world population.

Metrocosm

First of all this write up is not about what is going on from a scientific perspective as I do not believe them. It’s written from a Front Porch Logic perspective based on my lifetime of my actual real time life experience that can be validated by others. Look it up if you don’t know what Front Porch Logic means. So how can obesity take off from 1975 and how can that be? Sure the MSM puts the blame on McDonalds and Soft Drinks but I don't think so as not everyone can afford or even likes fast food and soft drinks on a global scale. I think it’s the Hybridized Foods and Genetically Modified Foods as obesity is a global issue and what can silently get into everyone's stomachs throughout the world; Hybridized Foods and Genetically Modified Foods! I mean so who ever reads the food labels let alone understand them? Both Hybridized Foods and Genetically Modified Foods lack nutrition and GM foods are a big issue on what going to happen in humans in about another 10 years. So combine a lack of nutrition in what we eat and look at the increasing global rates of diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cancer and everything else. Think about it. Here’s a nice article about those in the GMO food industry:

GMO Food

So since The New World Order guys and gals live among us on a global scale they also have to eat. Is it a safe bet that they eat Organic Foods as it is the pricey food of choice for The New World Order members? Think about it.

My Observation and Opine:

Well I thunk about it over this past weekend. I am not a tree hugger but I respect the environment. For over 25 years I have composted all of our daily breads, dairy, vegetables, coffee grinds, fruit and seafood waste into a small garden. Yes it smells if you open the lid while it ferments in the container prior to burial but its super juice fertilizer for existing plants and some seeds will typically grow after the food disintegrates in soil and the soil is then tilled. So what are my observations over 25 years on an annual basis?

First of all I have noticed that uncooked asparagus, carrots, beets, peas, green and red peppers, green and yellow beans, strawberries, cucumbers, eggplant, peach, apples, pears, grapes, corn, orange, grapefruit, lemons will never produce fruit of any kind nor even germinate from the buried seeds into a plant. Pumpkin, yellow squash, zucchini, acorn and bell squash will germinate but on a limited basis. The issue with these plants is that the actual plant will be healthy, deep green and loaded with blossoms. The problem is that almost all of the blossoms are “males” such when they are pollinated they simply fall off the stem and that’s it. As a result you may be able to grow one to three per plant if you are lucky. They will taste great but the issue here is simply a lack of production as most of these plants are Monoecious plants meaning they produce both male and female flowers but only the females grow into fruit.

So what grows?

Tomatoes! Hands down a majority of those bought at the supermarket or from a farmers stand will grow into huge healthy high production plants. Is it because most were grown and imported from a foreign country? I do not know but what I do know is that a previously Hybridized tomato can return to its original organic state and the flavor is incredible. Since 1990, we have grown enough to make 3 to 4 gallons of sauce annually. I use my great great great Grandmother’s recipe from the old country (early 1800’s).

So let’s get back to those seeds that will not germinate or if they do their production rate is slim to none. Such as one could not grow enough food to live on. Why is it that the seeds from Hybridized and Genetically Modified Foods cannot or have limited reproduction rates? Is that planed and why? I mean come on, all we need to do is look at what they can do in the human race “transgender” community which is absolutely incredible, yet for whatever reason they constrain the ability of a Hybridized and Genetically Modified Food to germinate? Think about it as it’s a fooking seed, not a human body.

Organic Foods?

To date unless we bought food from a farmers Market or stand we never bought organic labeled food from a supermarket. Why, simply because of price. But after looking at our predominantly male massive Bell squash plant that has one squash as of last week I am going to try some organic food, keep the seeds and experiment to see if the seeds will germinate and at what production rate. I will report on that next year.

Personal observation prior to 1975

For whatever reason metrocosm.com decided to start their obesity map from 1975. As I have written on other posts I grew up in a rural farming community such that the farmers who spread their pig sheet across the street. One October prior to 1975 we were hunting in one of those same farmers’ fields. We came up on a huge pile of “solids” that was apparently dumped from a septic tank company. I remember that the pile was around 12 feet across by 8 feet high and it was loaded with 100’s of vegetables! There were huge pumpkins, yellow squash, green zucchini and 6” diameter tomatoes all perfect plants in perfect condition. It almost looked fake as it was just perfect blend of colors and each plant had multiple fruits, especially the Pumpkins and squash. So could evidence like this be used this scientifically? Probably.

My recommendations:

1. Go Organic if you can.
2. Stay away from all Hybridized and genetically altered foods.
3. Grow a small garden using heirloom or non-hybridized plants or seeds and experiment.
4. Think about all of the above as the MSM won’t tell you.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Waterglass because: layout revised

edit on 18-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Most modern fruits/veggies/grains do not even resemble what was around 100 years ago.
I spent most of my childhood/teens in Europe. I am significantly healthier than my same age counterparts here in the US. I'm watching friend after friend get cancers, and other diseases.
I think eating fresh food from the market made a big difference. I even wonder if over refrigeration is bad.

I've had good luck buying heirloom seeds off of Ebay. I've been pretty amazed at some of these plants.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We eat out maybe 4 times a month. Its our choice. We cook daily and I do all of the grilling. I also had 120 tons of red clay and topsoil trucked in to make a 200' long berm adjacent to the neighbors hedge. That will be our "farm". We have unlimited lake water for free and irrigation. My grandparents on my mothers side were farmers and they grew everything so I guess the hard work ethic is ingrained in me along with all of the old world recipes that we use as past down to us. The food is excellent and its much safer than what is being sold out there.

Before we moved I found an heirloom apple tree in a State Forest with fruit. NO INSECT DAMAGE! The apples were oblong as in oval and I kept the seeds. I hope I can grow them. Thanks for the info as next year we will buy heirloom seeds.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ever watch Mind of a Chef on Netflix?

If not, there is a chef from the south by the name of Sean Brock. He is originally from Virginia and now is one of the most prominent chefs in Charleston SC. He wanted to bring back old produce, and in cooperation with Anson Mills, they have made available many old varieties.

Here's a list to their website.

If you haven't seen some of the episodes with Sean Brock, they warm the soul. It makes me excited there are some people out there who use their position in life to restore some old honored traditions and products this nation once had before mass production.

Edit: to clarify, they offer milled products from the heirloom strains. I'll look for where you can get the seeds.Edit 2 for seeds link.
edit on 18-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Never understood the idea that more vegetables being available could depopulate the planet.
Is the idea to overfeed us to death?

With the president of the USA being the de facto leader of the nWo and, his diet consisting solely from big macs, which is from a GMO fed cattle, kinda kills it too.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

To this day there is more than enough land to grow food for a population over 100 times what we have today, vast tract's of Siberia, easily irrigated former arable land lost due to a lack of hydration system's that can be placed there around the world, vast areas of the surface of the planet currently unused that are now usable thanks to both technology and global warming, too much arable land given over to cattle production when it could be used more creatively, vast areas of city's not properly used were hydroponic farm's can produce far more food per hector than old fashioned method's of farming with no need for artificial plant pesticides.

In short global population reduction has never been about saving the planet it has always been about maintaining the status quo and is a dream of the elite and backward scientists that are not fit to bear that title, it is a dream of the elite that goes right back to the time of the French Revolution, helped to spur on the English deportation of it's own poor people to far away places since they too feared a French style revolution happening here and was once again regurgitated in the NAZI rhetoric of 1930's to 1940's Germany and since the NAZI's lost the war but there scientists and pharmaceutical company's did not there dream is the source of our current one which has been morphed to hide it's true intent by tying it in with ecologists.

Scientists clapping and cheering a lecture in which a well known scientist spoke of using pathogen's to cull the world population are just indicators of the real serious threat most people are facing today from the very people whom they have wrongly put there trust in.

Also it will not happen as there are too many people making too much money out of the population boom's to allow the other elite to take away there market's so expect a serious civil war among there rank's which in the future may very well become a genuine major world war between there proxy nation's - and no even if it goes nuclear or they create army's of AI machines the same elite shall not win in there plan to massacre the population because long before they finish there head's will definitely roll.

Even in spite of the fact it is a slow death they have opted for, sterilization of the population bases and the fact that thanks to there control of water supply's in the west they have mostly already succeeded here, remember also that this same elite are themselves just as mortal as the poor man whom they despise and fear so much, they die just the same and with there cloths off in the ground is there really any difference between them.

edit on 18-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I’m all for shopping at the local farmers market. The pork I buy is free range and fed non gmo. If livestock is left out to graze and root around, they will find what they need in pastures.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

We get organic flour, organic spices, organic grass fed whole milk, organic grass fed beef, organic carrots, cabbage, and celery, and most of our bread is homemade and organic. We like the taste of those things and eat a decent amount of it. We buy our eggs locally from someone we know, they are not organic, but she does feed them a good food that is not unreal and they do go outside lots. All those are great tasting. We buy frozen veggies, and organic coconut oil. Most everything else is decent quality real foods, ahmish chicken, ahmish noodles, pork with no steroids or hormones.

Some of the organic foods taste like crap. We just started buying organic cereal, it tastes way less bitter than the cheerios and other cereals. Glyphosate and organophosphates seem to have a bitter taste to me. I like the organic iceberg lettuce way better, but it is almost five bucks a head, but no bitter taste to cover up with sweet dressings.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have to second organic spices. It might seem like it wouldn't make much of a difference but it really does.
They are so much more potent.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I have to second organic spices. It might seem like it wouldn't make much of a difference but it really does.
They are so much more potent.

dried Organic parsley and sage are sooo much better. The oregano not so much a difference, a little better but not really that much. We buy the Frontier organic pepper, it is way better. The thing with organic spices, you are getting what it is supposed to be, certified organic means it is pure. We get our bay leaves from India stores, it is better than the stuff in the supermarket and cheaper. Bay leaves are expensive at the coop, I use quite a few, a two pound bag was only five bucks when my daughter was at one of those stores. .

The parsley and sage at the coop are a better deal than getting it from GFS, we buy about four ounces of the stuff at a time and it is about two thirds the price of a container at GFS You have to weight it but who cares, it tastes better.
edit on 18-9-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanks. I forgot to mention that we eat no store bought bread with exception to potato hotdog and hamburger buns by Arnold. My wife eats wraps only. We grow these fresh spices; Oregano, Basil, Italian Parsley and Chives. I mentioned to another OP that we make our own sauce. One is for spaghetti and the other is for pizza sauce as we also make our own pizza. I typically buy a 25 pound bag of pizza flower for dough from a restaurant foods wholesaler then I cook it on an outdoor grill. I use a bread maker to make the dough. To cook the pizza, the hotter the better as the heat causes the flavors to come out. My largest issue today is finding Mozzarella cheese that has flavor. Because of that I blend others in. I currently have a 25 year old Natural Gas Grill and can get the heat just over 600 degrees. My goal is to make a conservatory in the back yard with a combination of a brick pizza oven and fireplace and use wood as a fuel. Great stuff. Where we live in South Carolina I can get range fed chickens eggs almost anywhere. Same for the actual Chicken, Beef and Pork. Tons of people also raise Goats as the grasses grow fast here as they can harvest hay three times a year and the red clay once tilled is excellent for growing and is fill of nutrients. WE have three growing cycles. My only issue at this time is that we have something running around here. Me thinks its a small 3 1/3 foot Alligator. I had a landscaper over back in July and he went crazy yelling at his boss that he saw one. All I know is that something hissed at me from a storm sewer culvert last week. So I stuffed it and whatever it was push out the stuffing. So I called SCDNR and based on four [4] separate incidents they feel that its a Turtle. Could be but I doubt it. I will set up a couple of game cameras.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 18-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I have this... after I discovered the stones were commisioned in the same month and year as I was born.

edit on 18/9/19 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Woops... double

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I have seen alot of weird stuff over that region at night. Its about 80 miles from where I live.Some I have captured on video. I sent all of my stuff to The Black Vault. I contacted a reporter to locate an "expert". I will contact him and see where it goes. The guys name is Raymond Wiley of theshadowofideas.com

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Globally it will get more weird than it already is.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
growing up around spoiled American kids in elementary school, I always wondered how they could just east whatever was on the school bfast/lunch menu everyday. meanwhile me and the other asians always had our lunchbox or brown bag with lunch mom or dad helped up pack. likewise, I was surprised for dinner they would always have food from outside. I wondered, how do they even know what they're really eating? I don't think I ever saw them eat anything prepared at home, not even when went over for dinner!

during high school I worked on a family dairy farm that also grew veggies and our family would only go to the grocery a few times a year, mostly for non-food items like salt, toilet paper. just about everything we ate was what we grew. the milk tasted great and would get used in so many other dishes like mashed potatoes, custard, etc. the only sugar we used was from fresh grown cane. when I tried refined sugar for the first time, I couldn't believe people would eat that white, almost bitter stuff u cant even tell the difference looking at from salt!

that was like 20 years ago and now times have changed so sinisterly. people dont even know what real milk tastes like anymore. and don't notice how strange stuff from the supermart tastes. i do go about once a month but usually half of the things i buy i end up throwing out because of strange tastes.

its too bad people rely on some shady store for their sustenance. who knows whats really in it. surely they don't test stuff all the time and when they do recall its usually cuz people like died already. usually takes like 20 years to realize something bad.. like margarine/spread was supposed to be better then it took like that long to realize transfats are worse than butter.

anyways i think it boils down to how much of ur diet is from a store rather than ur farm, ranch, or backyard, or community garden. nwo will eventually outlaw growing ur own food completely. so u have no choice but to eat monsatan poison.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They are so much more poten

Extremely, especially the Basil and Oregano.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

that was like 20 years ago and now times have changed so sinisterly. people dont even know what real milk tastes like anymore. and don't notice how strange stuff from the supermart tastes. i do go about once a month but usually half of the things i buy i end up throwing out because of strange tastes.

Very true!

its too bad people rely on some shady store for their sustenance.

Most people live in cities, there are no farms.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think the lack of proper nutrition in the typical diet is more of a cause for concern than the carcinogens the GMO plants, especially, are bathed in, though both are troubling.

My wife and I consider mostly eating organic produce and dairy, wild caught fish (avoiding high food-chain fish), land meat as natural as we can stomach paying for, and organic eggs to be more important than many of the unnecessary expenses we would like to partake in but can happily do without (dining out more often, more expensive cars, etc.)

When two of your six closest friends, who were on the opposite end of the "clean eating" spectrum as myself die of rare cancers at age 32 and 40, respectively, the confirmation of beliefs is too strong for me to bother deciding whether the toxic food is to blame.

I'll take my chances being wrong and keep spending my money (store and garden) and effort (gardening) on the good stuff.

Also, just my disclaimer, I believe Earth can handle at least 5x the current population if we decide we want to be smart about how we utilize the land. Just as long as everyone doesn't start coming for our (Great Lakes) water.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not that i am for GMOs , but some info you might find useful:

Most varieties of vegetables we eat are not GMO’s and there are hardly any GMO fruits at all.
Most of all GMO production is corn, soybeans, alfalfa, and canola. That said, those are in a lot of foods and fed to many animals we eat.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hybrid cultivars are crosses between to genetically distinct lines. They have nothing to do with GMO’s and have been produced via normal plant breeding for a very very long time. There is nothing at all wrong or dangerous with a hybrid cultivar.

The taste difference is because of 1: lots of veggies are bred to have tougher skin and to last longer on the shelf rather than for taste. 2: fresh fruits and veggies always taste better no matter if they are GMO, hybrids, or whatever because they are fresh.

Specific plants require specific conditions to germinate and there’s 1000 reasons why they wouldn’t , not because they are GMOs. (Most of the plants you listed that won’t germinate are not GMOs) and being a hybrid has nothing to do with germination rates either.

I don’t like how we use GMOs (mostly pesticide resistance) but this kind of fear mongering, without any real info just hurts our side of the argument further.

Source: I studied Horticulture in college

edit on 18-9-2019 by Boomy327 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join