It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't We Get a "Clear" Image of a UFO??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A Twitter friend was interviewed on an Aussie show highlighting the renewed interest about UFOs in the news, including the recent Navy revelations.

At the end, one of the anchors cuts from the segment and asks, paraphrasing, the question I've heard a zillion times:

"Why can't we get a clear image of a UFO?"

After some personal experience trying to get a "closer view" and alot of research, here is what I've concluded so far.

jimisroomtv.blogspot.com... mage-of-UFO.html

jimisroomtv.blogspot.com...

Topics Explored:

-People Have Difficulty Focusing Because of the "Titter" Factor
-Its Difficult to Use A Zoom Lens On A Moving Object
-Nerves
-Because You Can't Plan It
-Many to Most Don't Have Software To Analyze
-A-lot of UFOs Are Not "nuts and bolts" Objects...
-Because of Visual Artifacts From Phase Between Dimensional Fields
-People Won't Believe The "Clear" Ones Anyway
-Maybe Its Just Not Time Yet - After I got the Nikon P900

edit on 17-9-2019 by StarnatalSandia because: Changed last pic

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

They have crystal clear video of the tic tac incident from witnesses. A lot of it in fact but it's classified.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd say that whenever somebody say's to ET "say cheese" it sounds to him like "I'm gonna blow your brains out *&##*//"

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
On a serious tone, there was a Pyramid UFO over the pentagon last Dec. and I've only seen 3 videos of witnesses, here's one:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Why Can't We Get a "Clear" Image of a UFO??

and the winner for most funniest answer goes to

what does a persons belief have to with the clarity of a photo?

Is this some sort of manifestation skills non believer have , they don't believe so they somehow effect cameras world wide not to take clear images.

yes, at least this answer is logical.

This isn't a reason for why but an actual answer.

many are simply natural phenomena or celestial objects.

Many of the blurred photos are simply due to zoom and focus abilities of the equipment used, which is what many have shown, the image looks like a diamond shape craft but is simply Venus zoomed in that crates the shape due to how the camera operates when pointed at objects of light at high zoom which is usually due to its lens having that shape.

many UFO photos are labeled as UFOs simply because of being taken in an environment without enough light for the camera to capture any resolution that would help identify or at least give an idea of what it could or couldn't be.

Many blurry UFO images are labeled as such due to lack of information of when, where, direction and with what equipment.

More info the more likely many things can be discounted, these things are what many don't want and want their photos to be UFOs.

UFOlogy is as much about human psychology as it is about actual flying objects since its been injected into societies mind and began to spread after the 1940s.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

My reason was, at the time, i did not have a good cam at hand, only a shiddy digital, also it took me some time to locate said shiddy cam, so the object had gone further away.

And the object was about the same size as a car, very much a classical disc with the dome, smooth round edges, highly metallic in appearance, went hiding inside a cloud, it was a rather small cloud, but did not see it leave, just floated away while hiding in there.
edit on 17-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

They have crystal clear video of the tic tac incident from witnesses. A lot of it in fact but it's classified.

What , the passenger airliner from the side ?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
On a serious tone, there was a Pyramid UFO over the pentagon last Dec. and I've only seen 3 videos of witnesses, here's one:

That was an object on the dash , reflected on the windshield .
You late to the party.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There are plenty of very nice, clear images of UFOs. But aside from being intriguing and entertaining, an image all by itself isn't going to tell you a whole lot. Here's an old photo I pulled off the MUFON website not too long ago:

There you go. What more do you need?

edit on 17-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You late to the party.

As I said, seen 3 videos form 3 different locations/angles from 3 different persons of the same object, yes it's possible all had the same gizmos reflected.... do believe there should have been more people that witnessed the event.
edit on 17-9-2019 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia
After some personal experience trying to get a "closer view" and alot of research, here is what I've concluded so far.

So, your conclusion is a link...

Topics Explored:

-People Have Difficulty Focusing Because of the "Titter" Factor
-Nerves
-Because You Can't Plan It
-Many to Most Don't Have Software To Analyze
-Because of Visual Artifacts From Phase Between Dimensional Fields
-Maybe Its Just Not Time Yet - After I got the Nikon P900

You forgot one: the fact that the photos are not clear is what makes them UFOs, if they were clear people would recognise the objects.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You late to the party.

As I said, seen 3 videos form 3 different locations/angles from 3 different persons of the same object, yes it's possible all had the same gizmos reflected.... do believe there should have been more people that witnessed the event.

Apparently others decided to "jump on the bandwagon"

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ufos that scintillate have multicolors or are deep almost infra red use quantum optical squeezing techniques using dark soliton polarized conjugate lasers and parametric signals mixing of the low frequency fundamental to raise the gain of the noise of the frequency domain to dip below the normal noise threshold. With the help of a bose einstien condensate or superconductor of course.

All while inside a EM resonant plasma cavity to emulate casimir like effects on a macro scale and at the same couple harmonically within that cavity to frequencies in accord with the compton wavelength to develop resonance with the vacuum and harness the power of the bare charge of the leptons therin. This allows more traction from the vacuum and bang for your buck.

Vehicles in this mode of propulsion are sub luminal... and therefore difficult to photograph....DUH !

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The reason they buy $30k cameras to film movies isn't that they like to waste money.

I took a short film on my cell phone a month back to test whether or not I could get a good clip. I saw a metallic balloon floating some distance away. It was hard to make out the size and shape due to the way it was reflecting the sun. Anyway, I'd guess maybe 300 feet. It looked kinda weird and I thought it would be an excellent test should I ever see a real UFOs.

Upon reviewing the footage I was only able to see the balloon in a small fraction of the clip, it just didn't show up so good on the rest. It didn't look like much of anything at all.

My point is that even though every one has a camera in their pocket, few if any of those are able to film things in the sky.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

@Why Can't We Get a "Clear" Image of a UFO??

Probably because anyone who does actually get a clear picture of a UFO/USO or E.T gets a direct visit from them.

Afterwards they are probably told to sign NDD or non disclosure documents and told to forget everything...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It's not a difficult question to answer: optics. The average cellphone is excellent for close to medium "filming". The average UAO may be large but it is too far away for the cellphone camera to catch any detail. When I used to carry a camcorder, it had at least 20X optical zoom. When I go out I have my digicam and it has 20X optical zoom plus a CMOS sensor. And I constantly scan the sky. I'm ready and when I shoot a high-quality, closeup of a UAO I'll post it here to dispel the myth being presented in this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It looks like the person filming kept the object in view while driver turned the car around. He went from one window to another, yet the "UFO" remained.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gothmog

It looks like the person filming kept the object in view while driver turned the car around. He went from one window to another, yet the "UFO" remained.

Yeah , that one was CGI

top topics

join