It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the NWO and the Elite the same people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I keep seeing people posting content that mentions the "elite" and the NWO, but what I was wondering is are these the same people, or just groups with similar or intersecting interests.

Are some elite in the NWO and some outside of it?

If they are different people do they secretly fight each other for control of the world, or is there some kind of truce between them where they divide the world up between them?

What about people like trump, who used to be a wealthy new york liberal and used to be called an Elite, is he still an elite, or in the NWO. If he isn't why doesn't he release information about them to the public?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The sense I've gotten from these terms is that the "elites" tend to be in national groups, but are seen as "globalists" at points where their interests and activities overlap.

"NWO" is too "G. Bush" for my taste.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I always thought there are 2 of each fighting for total control of the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Not sure about the term "Elite". I guess you are referring to super rich 1%ers.
If so, then these are mostly not part of the Illuminati (NWO is the wrong term as well).
The 'Elite' aka 1%, are just super rich, sometimes old money families/individuals. Sometimes these are also the Illuminati, especially with the old money families.

The Illuminati are the ruling elite that have obtained massive wealth since money was invented. And it was originally 'invented' and put together by them as well.
These are the original kings emperors. The Illuminati consists of the Kingdom of Saudi, Chinese and Japanese royal bloodlines, Roman Empire bloodlines which have continued into the various kingdoms of Europe and into the new world with bloodlines moved into America, Mexico and South America.
These bloodlines have consolidated wealth into large systems run bu Rothschild, Rockefellers, etc as well as the Crown and the Centralized World Bank.

The majority of our so called elected presidents all are related to former kings of Europe and the former kingdoms of Europe are all related back to the Emperors of Rome, who then can be traced back to Greece and eventually Ancient Babylon and the invention of money and tangible wealth.

edit on 16-9-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So who the hell is TPTB then??

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
NWO, New World Order, is an agenda.....not a group.

The elites are a group.

NWO is all about finance and the financial control the elites have over the common man.

It depends almost exclusively on the lack of financial education people have that the elites have pushed on us ever since Rockefeller helped establish the current public education system back in the '30's.

The NWO, therefore, has been a working agenda here in the U.S. for nearly 100 years.....or 4 generations. Everyone on this board has been living in a New World Order thinking it is something else.

Or in the words of Jack Sparrow " You best be believing in a New World Order missy, you're in one."
edit on 16-9-2019 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Pretty sure the elite are the puppets of the shadowmasters,NWO,Illuminati, whatever we may call them.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I keep seeing people posting content that mentions the "elite" and the NWO, but what I was wondering is are these the same people, or just groups with similar or intersecting interests.

If they are different people do they secretly fight each other for control of the world, or is there some kind of truce between them where they divide the world up between them?

What about people like trump, who used to be a wealthy new york liberal and used to be called an Elite, is he still an elite, or in the NWO. If he isn't why doesn't he release information about them to the public?

Good thread and replies, I didn't have a clue either 👍🏻
snf

(post by FinallyAwake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists are broken and, now trying to make it as political commentators, which is difficult considering they don't understand politics, are trying to move on from the silly nWo/illuminati/lizards control everything nonsense by calling them elite.
A man born a millionaire that's also potus isn't elite however a former waitress and now congresswoman is, erm wut?
In Britain johnson and mogg both born into wealth and with a life in politics aren't elite yet diane abbott who can't read a script is, see the link?
The entire nWo/illuminati/lizards and even deep state theories have been put down by both trump and brexit, you can't say they control everything if they can't fix a simple election.
It's a screwy situation for conspiracy theorists begging for money, factual videos on how trump has done this and that by say alex jones wouldn't wash with an audience engineered to believe he walks on water.

The term globalist is an synonym for (((globalist))) which the far-right virtue signals with and doesn't hide very well.
Soros is a (((globalist))) with a (((globalist))) nose and (((globalist))) hat, trump meanwhile owning property around the world and his wife selling cheap clothes from China isn't close to being a globalist.

For the record I believe the actual elites control the media which regulates the masses, murdoch being numero uno.
Britain, America and Australia vote for whomever he chooses. The owner of fox news wants you to believe rival channels aren't very honest, he's got the vast majority of this message board believing that and chanting his mantra ad infinitum.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

I pretty much agree with your assessments above.

It has become so much easier to just refer to the ''big bad guys'' in short sound bite terms instead of describing the nature of class and the distribution of wealth every time we try to converse on the issues of control and manipulation as you have above. Just about all of the terms used over the last period of time could be understood by the term ''robber baron'' from over a hundred years ago.

trump meanwhile owning property around the world and his wife selling cheap clothes from China isn't close to being a globalist.

I see Trump as a globalist wannabe. His sense of being the best at everything is blunted by his paltry billions and his constant use of the banking industry to haul his ass out of failures. Some say he used to be a liberal. I say he was just sucking up to liberals to had power at that time. Likewise I think that his whole run for office was only that but instead sucking up to conservatives who, when he had lost the election would still hold him as a hero and hence buy into whatever crap he would put out on the market. But he won, and the beat goes on. Funny thing though, I doubt that the real elites, the real globalists, the real NWO will have anything to do with him once he is out of office. But what do I know anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We have price fixing of wages by corporations using data from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics paid for by worker's taxes. And you have price fixing of goods and services through cartels and monopolies. The billionaires pay the lobbyists to force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The result is we have no free markets and no mechanisms too wring out the inefficiencies of CEO pay and shareholder dividend payments.

The result is this:

Purchasing Power of the Consumer Dollar

Here is the Old World Order (OWO) which is a hidden tax on every dollar printed:

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

Combine the NWO with the Old World Order (OWO) and we are just screwed:

"There's a reason why education sucks"

The way I see the New World Order is everyone is an economic slave while we have practically unlimited spending on the military and never ending state of war. This country has been at war firing weapons my whole life.

All the locals hide their tears of regret
Open fire 'cause I love you to death
Sky high, with a heartache of stone
You'll never see me 'cause I'm always alone
How to love without a trace of dissent
I'll buy the torture 'cause you pay for the rent
Tied high with a broken command
You're all alone to the promised land
I'm in love with this malicious intent
You've been taken but you don't know it yet
What you will know must never live to be found
'Cause it's the subject of the eyes of the clown

edit on 16-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One side eats their toast butter-side up.
The other butter-side down.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The 1% club

People with enough money that they can infiltrate and influence countries simultaneously while having complete control over their banks, media, everything

They engineer and manipulate the world

They’re not the either side fighting against each other

They’re putting you against him, they’re the puppet masters and a team not many people know are playing

They’re the chess player we (the world) are the pieces on the board

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not sure about the term "Elite". I guess you are referring to super rich 1%ers.
If so, then these are mostly not part of the Illuminati (NWO is the wrong term as well).
The 'Elite' aka 1%, are just super rich, sometimes old money families/individuals. Sometimes these are also the Illuminati, especially with the old money families.

The Illuminati are the ruling elite that have obtained massive wealth since money was invented. And it was originally 'invented' and put together by them as well.
These are the original kings emperors. The Illuminati consists of the Kingdom of Saudi, Chinese and Japanese royal bloodlines, Roman Empire bloodlines which have continued into the various kingdoms of Europe and into the new world with bloodlines moved into America, Mexico and South America.
These bloodlines have consolidated wealth into large systems run bu Rothschild, Rockefellers, etc as well as the Crown and the Centralized World Bank.

The majority of our so called elected presidents all are related to former kings of Europe and the former kingdoms of Europe are all related back to the Emperors of Rome, who then can be traced back to Greece and eventually Ancient Babylon and the invention of money and tangible wealth.

The idea of Chinese and Japanese being part of some grand global conspiracy is frankly ridiculous. They have each other, like really hate each other. You might as slightest that is real and Iran are both part of a shadow government trying to bring down america.

Could you please make some of these leaders, and describe their relationships?

A family tree might be nice.

top topics

join