It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex robots will usher in the NWO population agenda and eugenics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
and also, its still years years away, where it will be cheap enough for the average household.

but if robots build robots, the costs could come down. eventually it might be 1000 bucks in our present price brackets, and then we are screwed.

everyone i know has xbox or playstation at 400-500 bucks not even counting games.

this is like the football player who had an 'online girlfriend' with a creepy guy pretending to be a girl. even tho he is a football player, now in the nfl, that guy was such a dork. why would you want online??? he is in COLLEGE, parties everynight. and he is one of the best football players in the country. keg parties and he could not find a real chick???

i hate crap like this.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Why not the movie cherry 2000? I was thinking of the exact same movie. Also the old version of westworld. I think they made a newer version, but only saw the old one.

Not only were there sex robots in the movie, but the robots killed high execs and polotical leaders just to replace them. That movie had more of a conspiritual edge to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I prefer Jessica Rabbit, or Holly from Cool World....

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I will absolutely check it out. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Incel/hikikomori population to decline drastically when these puppies hit the shelves. The most reclusive people now have a paved road to their deathbeds... and these weak genes will once again begin to be whittled off of the genepool. Natural selection makes her return as a sex robot.

That could be true. However, won't this favor alpha male sperm donors with traits of psychopathy? Will they be the ones who will expand in the gene pool? Oh wait, they may already be doing so. Read an article recently about career women opting for sperm services as eligible males that they may wish to have relationships with are just not there.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Odds are, it would just keep the people who probably shouldn't have so much as a goldfish pet, from breeding in the first place and not much beyond that.

Women with the kind of baggage & lack of common sense that leads to repetitive god-awful choices in men and numerous babydaddy kids, and guys who can't function in society beyond the RAP sheet and multiple babymamas would have a much safer outlet (a robot to bang) than to continue a cycle that keeps trapping generation after generation. I don't see a robot solving that entirely, but it damn well could reduce it quite a bit. A broken mother and absent gutter-dwelling father to emulate can lead to kids just as bad off as adults. Stable, well-adjusted grown kids nothing like babymama mom and babydaddy dad do happen, but let's be honest with ourselves -- they're not the primary outcome. However, lather, rinse, repeat tends to be.

I could also see this as a way for abusive partners to keep their abusive genetics to themselves by way of only beating the robot wife instead of the flesh one.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Good. Why do we need more people on Earth? There is a texas-sized landfill in the ocean. Traffic sucks too. Not sure why people are so against depopulation if it is through non-violence...

Earth needs less people, not more...

Agreed. US population is up ~100mm people over the last 30 years.

Wonder why is more congested/busy/things take longer/etc.? That.

Thanks to robotics and automation... we don’t need the labor. A reduction in headcount via a naturally declining birth rate really isn’t a huge concern to me.

As an aside - the Japanese have already been dealing with population decline for some time. Go figure they’re one of the world leaders in robotics and automation. By the time out population count becomes a real problem we’ll likely be far enough along globally in regards to robotics and automation that it won’t be a problem.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gallop

THe blood is the reason I eat steak.

Sop it up with a buttered piece of crispy italian bread. Mmmmmmmmm

Now you're talking!

Half 3 in the morning, NOW I'm hungry too. Lol

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

If you can't caress her in ways that elicits the subtlest quivvering of her flesh, feel her body as it guided you along the most sensuous of journeys, hear her breath whispering her ecstasy, delicately or passionately, taste her essence, or peer into her eyes and see heaven... might as well be a robot sock.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Good. Why do we need more people on Earth? There is a texas-sized landfill in the ocean. Traffic sucks too. Not sure why people are so against depopulation if it is through non-violence...

Earth needs less people, not more...

Most pop control folks have a couple of children look at B/ Gates. My thought is do us all a favor and practice what you preach and off yourself and your family. but they dont. they want you to curb your family planning but not theirs.

As far as sex robots why not. It would be cheaper to buy one then to have to put up with a significate other you cant turn off with a switch. this could be a win win situation pop control and relationship bliss.
edit on 15-9-2019 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

You rejoice in the idea of someone killing their entire family, and wish you could turn your partner off with a switch...

Yeah, I'll listen to your opinions. Tell us more

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: edward777

Or give lonely people something to shag? I mean why not. The thing I've noticed through history anytime something comes along or is seen as the new "thing" people react with the "The Children! Won't somebody think of the children" type of reaction, that meaning it's go to be the end of man or has a sinister thing behind it just look through history, radio, television, mobile/cell phones, video games, comic books. Sometimes a sex robot is just a sex robot lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If the NWO really wants to depopulate, it doesn't seem to be working very well. LOL

On the contrary. It seems almost like there is some kind of invisible power causing people to be really stupid and breed like rabbits.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
Or give lonely people something to shag? I mean why not. Sometimes a sex robot is just a sex robot lol.

I used to know an old married guy who went to Las Vegas periodically to have fun with what he called "sex robots".

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
no thank you.

All this tech to make robots and everything else LOL..... you would think they would come up with an instant test for STDs by now so people could have safe sex.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ia reply to: edward777

I take issue with your assumption that men who aren’t in a traditional relationship won’t participate in politics or society. I think this is a false claim without evidence.

As far as sex robots go, I’ll have a real woman, thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
most women use a sex toy, vibrator dilodo!
its just swoping them for a robot.

If they made a male vibrator as good I would use it.
and I will use a sex robot.
why not, it beats using my hand!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

because its a trap to dehumanize you.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hey , All you Females Out There ! ............Female Sex Robots Will Be Incapable of being " Bee Itches " to Men in Da Future , And Will Never Be NOT in the " Mood " for Gratuitous Sex . Unfortunately for You All , It Won't Be part of iheir Programming and Hitting that " WALL" at 35 Yrs. Old
Too..........

edit on 15-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
If the NWO really wants to depopulate, it doesn't seem to be working very well. LOL

On the contrary. It seems almost like there is some kind of invisible power causing people to be really stupid and breed like rabbits.

It’s because we need people until the robots/AI can do more tasks. If the pace of robotics/AI advance > population growth of labor to do the jobs robots/AI can do then all we have to do is wait until It becomes economically viable to replace people with machines.

And then we won’t need more people.

But... that’s a ways off.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join