It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism to save the planet? Say what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Cannibalism?

This could add a whole new dimension to old folks homes and hospitals. Would we have processing units for when a person dies they would be sent to be processed? Maybe the NWO could take the ultimate step in livestock management of their human resources.
edit on 8-9-2019 by edward777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This push to normalize cannibalism is up there with the push to normalize pedophilia. With the deep state and human trafficking network in panic mode, these type of issues are a part of this underground. With the media publishing stories like these it is preparing the public for more to come.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: edward777
Most of the people who want to save the planet are vegans.

edit on 8-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Most of the people who want to save the planet are vegans.

Based on what? Just because you say so!?!

Meat eaters are evil? I think you are the evil one for trying to demonize people who aint you!

I think haters are the biggest problem the planet are facing, people who think everything is everybody elses fault.
Thanks for ruining our planet with your hate...

edit on 8 9 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
You misunderstand me. I was being mildly sarcastic at the expense of vegans AND people who obsess about saving the planet. British sense of humour, you know. Now that you know I'm not really a vegan, do i escape from the list of "haters"?

edit on 8-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think it was Ricky Gervais, said cannibalism was the only planet friendly diet.
Something about eating an airline pilot making you carbon negative forever.

We'd all be dead of prion diseases in a couple of generations, I'd guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

“I feel somewhat hesitant,” he said. “I’d have to say [though] … I’d be open to at least tasting it.”

I am speechless.

Who is this scientist?

Professor Söderlund is Professor of Marketing and Head of the Center for Consumer Marketing (CCM) at the Stockholm School of Economics. He received his PhD in 1993, became associate professor in 1998 and full professor in 2008. His current research interests comprise customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and service encounters.

emc.be...

Aha.... marketing.. does he want to sell us the Kuru disease?

But there is this:
China, Confucius era: Young people offered parts of their body to make the old "feel better". Tights were like chicken wings back then for those. They consumed it with "congee", a rice dish.

Leningrad, 1941... people feast on corpses to not die of hunger.

America, 1601...they found a 14 year old girl with marks on her bones that were deemed to be done by someone inexperienced in slaughtering. Makes sense, who has experience in slaughtering humans?

Source in German (sorry no english version it seems)
www.focus.de...

edit on 8-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Gives a whole.new meaning to eat-a-dick

Yep gonna get banned for that but dont care.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The only positive thing about this topic is that those who would endorse or encourage cannibalism will eventually die and we won't have to hear about it from them any longer.

This is nearly the most vile and disgusting topic I could imagine.

If this is the path humanity is walking towards, then I can only say that I'm glad I'm old so I won't have to deal with it for too much longer.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Imagine you walk on the street and you walk by a group... They scan you from top to toe while you walk by.

Only this time, it is for food and not sex.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I have made it my life's work to put as much toxic poisons in this beautiful body that any attempt at cannibalizing me would result in a food poisoning so epic that it would reverse the trend.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
You know...the healthy and good looking persons who can not escape will be eaten first. This sends us into a downwards spiral then after the cannibals died off.

There will be the elite, those who can run fast and the ones who were not apetizing.

Imagine a world filled with Usai Bolts who always move like they do parkour, flip-flopping around doing wheels and be all over the place.

The rest is stuck on their four wheeled scooters, contained to areas with no curbs.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"Long Pork, the other white meat."

The idea will be sold on how it's good for the environment, the future of humanity, and how healthy it is as the perfect food to nourish your body.

They'll come up with some pleasing and tasty sounding names for people meat and invent a few dishes to be served on a specific day of the week. They'll give that special day a name like "Save the Future", "Climate Cuisine" or "Sacrament Supper" night. Maybe Chef Gordon Ramsay will create some master pieces of culinary art based on people meat dishes.

A pilot program can be used on the homeless population through the Soup Kitchen networks. Then they could use footage of hungry homeless families with little kids enjoying a hearty meal and smiling to sell the idea to the general population.
edit on 8-9-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
"The weakly culling every Monday at 8am helps you strengthen our nation nation to free us from people like Boomtown Rats who do not like mondays. Remember, everytime you do not participate, you help Hitler."

"Fridays for feasting"
"Cull a weak day"

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There's a reason we eat lamb and not mutton...unless you're Scottish of course.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First people throw out an issue, then it goes to the stage of debate, then discussion, then proposals, then implementation.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Soylent Green is people!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

top topics

join