It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical engineering with regards to stone types in ancient structures.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I came across this vid which suggest that the use of different types of stone in ancient structures , were for electrical reasons, the more ancient the structure, the more Granite was paired with limestone. The less ancient like Roman structures used no conductive stone. Here they test different types of stone with an inductive current with some interesting results. Bearing in mind that Stonehenge had a quartz bluestone sitting on a limestone base, the ancient people were very particular with regards to what types of stone were used. Which suggest form and function for some unknown process.
This guys theory is that the Younger Dryas event wiped a previously advanced society from the map, where civilization stopped, as suggested by quarries in South America and Egypt being abandoned with half finished work, then after a long period resumed with lesser sophistication with regards to the stone work.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The quarries are raw material, for the Geopolymer that is used to create these stones.

60-100nm spherical silica particles in these objects are proof of this, no way around it.

Theses effects in this video could be an accident but most likely not, just like the magnetic "hot spots" in ancient olmec statues depicting humans and animals, that have a strong magnetic field in the area of the belly, snout, or temple.

Granite is a good option, because the stone is very easily powdered to dust and is rich in silica, so a good bond forms in the matrix, and if taken further, a heat of about just over a thousand F, makes for an even stronger bond because it will recrystallize.
edit on 5-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Pinned to watch later.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I came across this vid which suggest that the use of different types of stone in ancient structures , were for electrical reasons, the more ancient the structure, the more Granite was paired with limestone.

Nope. The oldest structure known is Gobekli Tepe and it has no sign of granite. Maybe you could tell us what you are referring too?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I came across this vid which suggest that the use of different types of stone in ancient structures , were for electrical reasons, the more ancient the structure, the more Granite was paired with limestone.

Nope. The oldest structure known is Gobekli Tepe and it has no sign of granite. Maybe you could tell us what you are referring too?

"Oldest site of significance" Also significance given by who?, and also archaeologists are liars and thieves that are always after money.

But yeah, very cool place that was intentionally buried and hidden like many other sites.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Maybe where you live. Where I live we don't really have any of those materials to hand, so our ancient ancestors and out modern ancestors used the exact same local materials.In fact we're still using them today.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Apart from Gunung Padang a pryamid covered in soil and bringing in carbon dates from 10-20 thousand years ago.

Gobekli Tepe is in itself enough to blow credence of conventional archaeology clean out of the water. Who built it. What Hunter gather culture had the technology and culture to move massive blocks about and had the ability to align to true north.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This reminds me of (i think it's called) the 'Pyramid Power Plant Theory'
It claimed that the pyramids in Egypt were used as power sources. Some even say wireless ones, like tesla towers.
It's been a long time, so I don't remember exactly all what it claimed, so I won't go into detail and butcher it.
I remember being convinced at the time, though.
Check it out if your interested

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Apart from Gunung Padang a pryamid covered in soil and bringing in carbon dates from 10-20 thousand years ago.

Thank you for mentioning this; I had never heard of it before! Fascinating. The site is HUGE!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Bosnian pyramid will end up being the oldest known structure soon.

Its funny the day of age we live in now. The older generation of academia is on its way out. Soon we will not be censored to the truth. I work along archaeologist who back in the day swore by what they were taught in school. These days, they question everything. Nothing lines up with the teachings of old.

Not to go off topic, but did you know King Tut was buried in a 2nd hand tomb made for a female? The annex leads right, which is feminine, where as left turn was masculinity. Aside from that, did you know he was buried with Sumerian artifacts in his tomb? Which doesn't make sense at all. Or the fact all the jars that held his organs were made for a female. The whole thing screams hoax. What they found was probably Thutmose’ the eldest son of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Not Tutankhamen. DNA was skewed because of all the royal in-breading and both were around the same age when they both died.

Good times..
edit on 5-9-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In Atlantis we had towers made of dark stone, in the center they had a light stone pillar topped by a ball of polished crystal which could receive messages from other towers. Some people could only receive some only send. I was a receiver as a 10 year old boy, or else the whole thing was a dream

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Yes at the top of the GP or where the top used to be, their is a concentration of electrons, enough to charge a Leyden jar .I have always thought that, their is the possibility that, something electrical is occurring, as the flow of DC current is from the higher charged air at the top downward. Any drumming in the cavities like the Kings chamber could in theory, cause pressure waves on the granite, and make the downward flow into a carrier wave, if it went into an existing Telluric current, it could be much like the old time microphones. Making it into a natural transmitter. Plus why does a voltaic pile have to be different metals, why not Granite and Lime stone, with one decaying to cause an electron flow.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

so different stones have different conductivity, sounds like a fun science fair project. I am not sure what the point is unless someone can figure out the "unknown process" is.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Accept it doesn't appear to be man made

Gobekli Tepe is in itself enough to blow credence of conventional archaeology clean out of the water.

Huh? What a strange comment - GT was found, reported and excavated by conventional archaeology - it is part of mainstream archaeology? That was over 20 years ago. Okay so not really sure what you are on about...lol

Who built it. What Hunter gather culture had the technology and culture to move massive blocks about and had the ability to align to true north.

Given it happened in pre-history we'll never have a name. Anybody can move blocks of stone - note stonehenge and other other megalithic sites. The pillars at GT are not in any way 'massive'. You can see where they were cut out and then dragged and erected - not a particularly difficult technology. Unusual for HG indeed.

Anyone can look up and see a 'point' where the stars seem to circle about mark it and then use it as a way to line stuff up - again not particularly challenging.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

I found a quartz rock in some ornamental stones along with a quartz pebble , so at night outside I dragged the small pebble across the larger one in my lap. A streak of light followed the scrape, the harder it was done the brighter the light. The light appears to be inside the larger stone. That's on observation. Its called triboluminescence. Its not a heat by friction thing, in fact I cant seem to find any real scientific explanation for it. Historically American Indians had a rattle with pebbles of quartz, and the shaking gave some friction which caused light. and some artifacts have been found with a flat quartz stone with washboard type striations which its assumed were used for the same purpose. If instead of the manual stimulation with the small pebble is their the possibility that pressure or an electrical current would have the same effect? In a lot of cultures its called spirit stone, which seems to be the same name for the Pink granite, and Bluestones probably because of the high quartz content.

edit on 5-9-2019 by ano nentity because: adding
Just an addenum some quy on the YT. Plasma channel said he got a quartz rock to glow by shocking it with a piezeolectric barbaque starter.

edit on 5-9-2019 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

probably because that is how piezoelectric things work.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Gobekli Tepe is in itself enough to blow credence of conventional archaeology clean out of the water. Who built it. What Hunter gather culture had the technology and culture to move massive blocks about and had the ability to align to true north.

What? Where are you dreaming this up from?
Here's a link to a map on Graham Hancock's website link.
Scroll down and select figure 10.
Even the con men aren't claiming some alignment to "true north."

You just make crap up then start spewing, don't you.

Harte

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Something very weird was going down in pre history. I notice in this vid from Brien Foerster, he managed to get a private tour of the newly opened shafts that go down two hundred feet below the plateau. Where found were massive granite boxes, parked in fourteen foot wide tunnels. A really interesting vid if you are into this sort of stuff, he goes into the fact that the megalithic stuff is functional in someway where the dynastic stuff, is very embellished, also the damage from the East at some time past
, might have been plasma bursts but then again lightening might have done the same damage

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

a reply to: funbobby

I found a quartz rock in some ornamental stones along with a quartz pebble , so at night outside I dragged the small pebble across the larger one in my lap. A streak of light followed the scrape, the harder it was done the brighter the light. The light appears to be inside the larger stone. That's on observation. Its called triboluminescence. Its not a heat by friction thing, in fact I cant seem to find any real scientific explanation for it. Historically American Indians had a rattle with pebbles of quartz, and the shaking gave some friction which caused light. and some artifacts have been found with a flat quartz stone with washboard type striations which its assumed were used for the same purpose. If instead of the manual stimulation with the small pebble is their the possibility that pressure or an electrical current would have the same effect? In a lot of cultures its called spirit stone, which seems to be the same name for the Pink granite, and Bluestones probably because of the high quartz content.
Just an addenum some quy on the YT. Plasma channel said he got a quartz rock to glow by shocking it with a piezeolectric barbaque starter.

i have done this, never did i know it was caused by this, just thought it was sparks, thanks,

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Something very weird was going down in pre history. I notice in this vid from Brien Foerster, he managed to get a private tour of the newly opened shafts that go down two hundred feet below the plateau. Where found were massive granite boxes, parked in fourteen foot wide tunnels. A really interesting vid if you are into this sort of stuff, he goes into the fact that the megalithic stuff is functional in someway where the dynastic stuff, is very embellished, also the damage from the East at some time past
, might have been plasma bursts but then again lightening might have done the same damage

The two items that are on this video around ten minutes in are good examples of Geopolymer casting, It is obvious one can not chisel away material to get an object with such shapes, they made a perfect masterpiece, from a soft type of wood, or clay, or wax, then molded it and casted it with reconstituted stone Geopolymer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join