It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW: Squeaky Thermal "Bigfoot" Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I want bigfoot to be real so badly!

Why?

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I want bigfoot to be real so badly!

Why?

Seriously.

Your question to filthyphilanthropist is a rhetorical one.

But I like the "seriously". LOL

You want a cure right?

Why?

Seriously.
edit on 4-9-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Contained within the article I posted there is a picture of the general area Greene captured whatever he captured on video. If you compare the picture of where Greene is standing to the image on the thermal you can see the figure appears fairly far in the background and is partially obstructed by a small downhill decline. IMO we are only seeing the size of the figure from the middle of the thighs up. You can compare the background trees to the trees in the video and there is one particular tree which bends towards our left where the figure is behind.

Based on the picture in the article and the distance to that tree I mentioned I would estimate the height is where Greene estimates. 7ish feet tall.

Regardless, it's an interesting story from an interesting fella.

As an aside there have been a fair amount of sightings in the general area of the Uhwarrie National Forest where Greene captured this video.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2019 by filthyphilanthropist because: Wrong thread

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The only picture of the area I'm seeing is where he's standing with that young lady, and it's difficult to compare it with the footage.

There seems to be ample motive for staging a hoax.

However, after re-reading the claims I realized that his personal sighting allegedly occurred prior to the filming, and that's why he was filming.

Maybe you can help me. I'm heading trouble finding footage of the interview. His body language and micro expressions may be a huge clue as to the validity of his claims.

Im certainly willing to amend my position.

Still, I agree. Very interesting stuff from an interesting man.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think it's important to note the intent of my post which was to highlight an interesting story from an interesting fellow. Someone who has led a pretty full life and experienced quite a bit is now having a very interesting experience in his golden years and I think that's pretty cool.

I see zero evidence of why this man would hoax this. That does not mean I believe he captured a Sasquatch on video either, however, there are some interesting similarities to past sightings that line up with the footage.

Whether it's a Sasquatch or not I certainly do not see any reason the man would hoax this. Not to mention it occurred 9 years ago. Not last week. So if people want to claim he's seeking attention then he's a little late on that one.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I understand all that. Honestly, I thought we were moving past that already. I would really like to find the video of his interview. There is much one can understand by watching his body language.

What I was saying in the last post was that it makes sense to me now why he was filming at that time. His alleged class A experience with bigfoot is what prompted him to go squatching which is why he was out filming in the first place.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Let me see you have a clearing with a camera recording and a bait pile off to the side. He needs to work on his hunting skills.

With that point I call fake.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Apologies I misread what you wrote after the "ample motive for staging a hoax" comment. All clear now.

I did find the interview (below), however, there are some audio issues. The actual interview begins at the 50 second mark. I agree with you about listening to the interviewee as well as watching body language. I can say this after watching his interview. He certainly believes he captured something. There is an interesting segment from some local park rangers as well. Nothing concrete other than the ranger said he's received several calls over 4-5 years about Sasquatch sightings in the same area.

Video Interview Link: www.wfmynews2.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Once again that ninja of the wilds, ie bigfoot eludes all humans with ease.

I dont see what a thermal vid will prove anything even if it was up close and personal, the patterson video some what 40 odd years latter still has not proved anything and that was much more clear and a much better quality video, not to mention all the other vids out there like the one of the skunk ape ripping the bark from the tree, or the many others.

Anyways, humans should stay out of the woods, its what cities are for, all these hunters and there little treestand cameras, there bound to catch something sometimes, and most likely just a cayote. But i am not to sure that even the coyotes are stupid enouph to walk right in front of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ah finally remembered what it remaindered me off, this vid of a skunk ape digging at bugs by ripping off tree bark. There a few states over from each other, one in Mississippi the other in NC, but looks like skunk ape territory. But even in the crappy thermal game cams the trees and area look the same, and on google maps ya pretty much the same type of area.

Also on a side note because I used google maps to look at the NC area and the one in Mississippi areas were they say they caught it on trail cam. And holly crap, dont know how accurate or to date the google maps is. But dam that whole area from mexico to nevada is turning into more of a desert then last time I checked, even creeping up into Canada. But with climate shift, all kids of species are bound to be on the move, not only humans.
edit on 1amMondayam072019f1amMon, 07 Oct 2019 01:21:00 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join