It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Epstein on Lolita Island 8/30/2019?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Given all the frankenstein science projects Epstein was into and Donated to maybe it's a clone.

Why would the clone be on the island? Epstein never left the island.
The clone died jail!

a reply to: Sillyolme

Isn't he dead?

C'mon now Sill you know you can't prove that.

edit on 1-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

This is obviously a computer generated rendition.

I can't believe you guys think this is real!

This should be in the HOAX bin or LOL...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Epstein probably would by now have plastic surgery and would die his hair black.

But the guy does look like him a bit.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Okay. I could buy a narcissistic Epstein may trust a caretaker who appeals to him. With similiar characteristics. So who is the caretaker of Epstein Island? And where is his close up photos to actually compare?

This drone photo seems more like a possible earlier convenient shot from an earlier date, if not Epstein...then I would like to see proof. More believable if earlier footage.

edit on 9 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This is obviously a computer generated rendition.

How is it obvious? I sure can't tell if it's CGI or not. Enlighten us?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Okay. I could buy a narcissistic Epstein may trust a caretaker who appeals to him. With similiar characteristics. So who is the caretaker of Epstein Island? And where is his close up photos to actually compare?

This drone photo seems more like a possible earlier convenient shot from an earlier date, if not Epstein...then I would like to see proof. More believable if earlier footage.

I believe it is this guy...

That's as close of shot as I have found but it's closer than the drone. He was there when reporters were trying to get a look at the island. I posted the video on page 1.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I guess this is the cleanup being done since the storm, this guy has a better photo

drive.google.com...

You know if you were doing the things he does you may have everyone around look like you. Maybe dress them like you.Hide in plain sight perhaps.

JEFFREY EPSTEIN HAD 'STACKS AND STACKS' OF IDENTICAL LACOSTE POLO SHIRTS THAT HE ONLY WORE ONCE THEN TURNED INTO RAGS FOR CLEANERS

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 1-9-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Looks like CGI to me.

Go to the youtube channel seems this guy has been doing this for a while.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hopefully little St. Hell is being wiped clean from the map at the moment. 220 mph gust wow!!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
That would be the last place he would go . Unless he wanted to be caught on camera by a drone or something .

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Look at this... If there is anything that will recognise epstein and give his location away it will be his shoe size..

Is he wearing flippers or something... with this info it will be easy to tell if this is epstein or not. Who in the world has this big feet..? Anybody access to a picture of epstein his feet?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow, I don't know when this drone video was made. Other than the fact that it was uploaded August 30th. The gentlemen in question seemed to know that the drone was above him and didn't appear uncomfortable about it.

As for the rest of the video, there was construction equipment leveling the beach next to the boats with FBI or any investigators in sight monitoring. Seems more like the Grounds Keepers were going about their business making improvements and keeping the island looking nice.
(Save for edit)

doing road work?😁

It's clearly not Mark Epstein (Jeffery Epstein's brother)

My gut says old drone footage from landscaping crew/grounds keepers looking for a quick You Tube Dollar...

edit on 2-9-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Okay lets put our non conspiracy hats on for a second. Imagine you're involved with this sick scumbag and he has dirt on you. He is arrested once before and you manage to get a light sentence for him and then he is arrested again and put in prison. You suddenly decide that this bloke who you know has dirt on you could squeal to either save his own bum or to get a really light sentence what would you do? Would you: A) Kill him and have it look like suicide or B) Fake his death, sneak him off back to the Island that is now as notorious as Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch?

So seriously think about it which would you choose? Kill the guy who could reveal a huge pedo ring or get him back to the Island where it all took place? I know where my choice would lie. I'm a conspiracy fan as well but sometimes it isn't as dark as you think. Yes I believe he was murdered and hope he is rotting in hell and being shared by big ugly red skinned demons as their play thing but to think this is another rich person who faked his death is just wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What we have to understand is that Epstein is likely somewhere other than dead.

The CIA does NOT go around to US government agencies and tell them: leave this guy alone he is one of our assets. That would be a terrible security breach methodology. They have to do that after something happens like this jailing of Epstein.

But what they do, and have done and still do, with drug dealers, for example, is intervene constantly and get them off the hook. They’ve been doing that since WWII. In China, SE Asia, in Vietnam, Mexico, and many South American drug dealers who are also right-wingers fighting leftists and communists. They do this in the war against communism and leftist revolutions. In fact, the CIA has practically taken over the DIA for those very purposes.

This guy, all the evidence points to, was a major sexual blackmailer of the elite. He wasn’t doing that for himself. He wouldn’t last a day doing that to these powerful people if he didn’t have such back like the CIA and or Mossad.

Believe me, if Epstein was a CIA asset and he probably was, getting him out on this caper is a no brainer.

So that may be him or if it isn’t then he is likely somewhere else.

The CIA can’t afford to allow one of their assets to be treated like this.

Just ask yourself. If you were going to be a CIA asset and you see how they let Epstein die, you would be less willing to join.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Believe me, if Epstein was a CIA asset and he probably was, getting him out on this caper is a no brainer.

I’d believe you, if it weren’t for the little detail that if Epstein were actually being handled by the agency then one would think it’s a wee bit better idea to suicide him before he’s in jail and going to court every other day rather than waiting for him to be put in jail and have to get him out.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I’d believe you, if it weren’t for the little detail that if Epstein were actually being handled by the agency then one would think it’s a wee bit better idea to suicide him before he’s in jail and going to court every other day rather than waiting for him to be put in jail and have to get him out.

They didn’t know the SDNY had decided to indict him. The CIA is powerful but not omnipotent, or omniscient. They don’t know everything literally. The SDNY on its own decided to get him and they got him.

An interesting detail is that Epstein was in jail exactly 36 days when this alleged suicide too place.

The woman he was accused of molesting down there in Florida was exactly 36 girls.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The brother makes the most sense logically. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

People in the kind of business like epstein must have a deadsman switch. An insurance that the people he has "stuff" on can not kill him. Because if they do their dirt will go public automaticly.. Epstein has probably worked for the CIA, gave the cia material to blackmail heads of state of foreign countries like the former government official of israel who visited epstein. If there is a reason why epstein is still alive this will be the one.. And I am sure epstein is no fool and was very well aware of the potential danger of his profession. He must have taken precaution for situations like these..

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The CIA is powerful but not omnipotent, or omniscient.

Ah, right. I always forget the key element is selective ineptitude on behalf of the government agency in question. One moment everything is child’s play to them, the next moment they can’t be blamed for everything falling apart.

The SDNY on its own decided to get him and they got him

Yes, them. And NYPD. And the FBI. But just them.

The woman he was accused of molesting down there in Florida was exactly 36 girls

I don’t know how one woman is 36 girls.

<< 1    3 >>

join