It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Conspiracy Research (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Come visit our new 50+ meg website, loaded with nicely illustrated and cross linked material. Here are the major topics (several of which were my Ph.D research at the University of Texas at Austin) :

* The True Nature of Gravity
* American & Global Conspiracies
* The Exopolitics of the Bush Agenda
* (documented proof Bush is a Nazi)
* The Secret UFO Base at White Sands
* Faster than Light Space Travel
* Revelations of Civil War Spirituality
* The Freon Ban and Sky High Oil Prices
* Earth Energy Grids vs. Aircraft Flight
* Hi-tech Atlantis Culture and the Bible
* The New World Order Revealed
* Abstract Maths & 4D Geometry

Welcome to the Texas X Files. Each section has its own separate website, discussing many interrelated issues. Most of the material here is also available in hard copy as ebooks or paperbacks. The pages run the gamut of the traditional X-files subjects: eXtreme technology, UFO's and aliens in the Bible, the supernatural, Black Projects by the U.S.military, and the government conspiracy. Everything is backed up with solid, authoritative evidence - the kind of evidence you will find no where else in the public domain.

I started working on this website in 2002, to protest being expelled from the University of Texas at Austin a semester short of a Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering (you will find all of my research here). Now the technical research has become secondary to all the other issues... Members of the media have accused me of sedition. I retort, saying I took an Oath of an Officer, at the U.S. Naval Academy (class of '78), "... to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC."

There are many reasons why Texas is central to so many X Files. The President is from Texas; Big Oil is still penultimate in Texas. Texans use more energy per capita than any other humans on Earth; at a time when Global Warming is looming as a real calamity; when oil driven terrorism threatens global stability... Alas! because UT Austin expelled me without cause... Needless to say, if you are Texan or sympathetic to Texans, please leave now before you suffer dire psychological consequences...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Even though I created this website and deeloped all the ideas and angles, the material still scares the bejeezus out of me. I have been an engineer for 25 years and like to think I have rigorous standards for credability; but I must say, the inevitable conclusions that must be drawn from the facts on my website are calamatous ~ they confirm the government conspiracy; they show how advanced UFO type spacecraft could work, using modern science; they even suggest that UFO's are man made.

new topics

join