It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 2 years for raping a child

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This guy... I mean in a position of power in a place giving people status.. just wrong.

Now I know most of the security guards here are low brow.. I actually did a security course 2 and the inbreds needed to know, asked, how to do the mundane and required math anad english things... like, "In this map where is the route to the toilets." they were fawning over people next to them to just get it right. Inbreds.

So... this comes as no shock to me... but ffs, can we call a spanner a spanner???

queue the "you're just a racist blah blah.." -- this guy raped a child.. if it were common amongst most other guards, I'm be up in arms abound that too....

edit on 30-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY..

Lol violent crimes and robbery , basically crimes with actual victims are not profitable lmao..

Those cost money... it keeps up safe.. but it only costs money..

Now drugs and traffic stuff.... that’s where the big bucks are!!

So why waste your time on rapes and murders?!?!

edit on 30-8-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So is there an actual point to this rant?
I am confused.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I am confused.

I'd wager that the "point" is that a man raped a 3 year old and is then given a slap on the wrist.

RAPED A 3 YEAR OLD.

If you're still confused, I can't help you.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thank you for explaining this to the raccoon, maybe there’s a future for it in security, their standards aren’t high.now this low life should be executed or at least 20years hard time!a reply to: seaswine

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hopefully mr muscle also gets raped during his 2 year stay in prison.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No, we can call it a wrench. I have been thinking of trying to get a referendum question on the ballot to make child molestation or rape into a capital offense in my state. No one should be allowed to live who harms a child.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

He shouldn't get just 2 years for raping a young child,he should
have been executed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I am confused.

I'd wager that the "point" is that a man raped a 3 year old and is then given a slap on the wrist.

RAPED A 3 YEAR OLD.

Meh what can I say, I don't like to assume. Much easier for people to write coherent sentences and actually include the point they're making.

Apart from the title I didn't see a lot to do with actually condemning lenient sentences for sex offenders in the OP.
Just a bunch of gibberish.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

First of all this predator scumbag tuffguy wannabe is getting a slap on the wrist regardless.

But -
At no stage on any news sites have they said he raped that poor innocent child but rather that he sexually interferred with her. - which to me sounds like touching inappropriately etc, digitally.

Still deserves more jailtime of course as no doubt would have graduated to rape etc soon enough.

However apon his release he's DEPORTED, he was a protected permanent residant and the Aus gov has cancelled that and warned the country's residents on visas that they will deport all scum.

Seems to me that in this instance the Aus gov is ticking all the right boxes albeit after the fact and holding their own despite the courts decisions.

With the paramedic basher not jailed and now this the Aus gov seems to be having a little bit of a Mexican standoff with their courts at the moment.

End of day though this world is flooded with scumbag personalities so what hope does humanity really have?

That poor little girl, I'd really love to be the guy these scumbags are locked in a room with for a hour or so post offending and capture.

They would never do it again i could promise you that.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

He isn't black. If he were black and he had 2 or 3 joints he would have got 10 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I am confused.

RAPED A 3 YEAR OLD.

He didn’t rape her. He exposed himself to her and touched her. What he did is indecent assault in Australia, and that’s what he was convicted of. The maximum penalty for that is ten years. Should he have gotten more than he did? Yea, absolutely. But let’s not try and substitute terms here as if they’re interchangeable in the law for the sake of sensationalism.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When a dog bites a child, it gets put down. Same rule should apply only without the humane part.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

General truth about security guards they are mostly low brow moron's but not all, one guy I knew was a retired but very well educated guy gone broke working in security for some money over his pension but in general yeah lot's and lot's of them are thick as two short plank's and that's coming from a former retail security officer and CCTV operator over here in the UK.

My take on this thing is that it should be put down, at the very least it should be castrated and handed to a particularly nasty and very lonely big violent life sentence serving murdering maniac as a cell mate and above all else it should have been given far more than just two year's, I have to wonder what crimes the judge has committed to be so lenient to this type of scum.

As a general rule of thumb were those in positions of authority abuse and betray those positions the resultant sentence should also reflect that and be more severe as a consequence but as we see in this case that is not always indeed if ever what actually happen's.

This child will have to serve a life sentence, trauma and nightmares and the mental scarring this will cause, this creep will be back on the street ready to molest another kid in almost no time.

I hope that he get's put into the general population and the prison officers let it slip what his crime was because there are those in jail that would dearly love to deal with this scum.

Like I say the judge responsible for the sentencing need's to have someone do some digging on his internet use at the very least because to have empathy for a dangerous piece of filth like this and to put it back into society were it will remain a clear danger to children is very cold blooded and unjust practice, this case need's to be put under judicial review in my opinion, that and the scum need's a rusty and very blunt pair of garden sheers taken to it.
edit on 30-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

there must be a special place below hell for these kind of bastards
bring back the cat of nine tails and then geld him with a very blunt ka-bar
I do hope he ends up in general population in the can
the inmates will have his guts for garters
a major reason why I will be taking my grand daughter to martial arts next year

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am confused.

what bloody part of the fact
I say again
fact that a child was raped don't you get
or is it that you just don't care
you

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Do you think if you say “fact” enough times it becomes one?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

if you are right and gallop got it wrong then I stand corrected

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

An actual article instead of a YouTube video. And apparently the two years is actually the absolute minimum he can serve, and he was sentenced to 4.5 years in total.

The OP is a clickbait farce.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
this is because our country is run by pedophiles and everyone just keeps on voting for them and they create the laws to protect their pedo clubs.

edit on 30-8-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join