It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did any one ever stop to think maybe god, jesus, christainty was built on aliens comeing to earth hundreds of thousands of years ago healing humans with (what whould look like nothing to humans then ) nothing the blind to see (contacts) the criplled to walk (Cruches to help crippled humans to walk and braches to help them stand ).....

It whoudl explain a lot in fact i belive and it whoudl put in to humans a hold on us aliens choudl get us to belive what ever they wanted us to belive and when they show in some odd years from now in mass what shall happen ? will the woruld trun to chaos and disorder...religons smashed and beaten down from lack of proof of aliens or even other life forms ?

please tell me what you think...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is not the first time anybodys heard this on ats, but i do agree with your opinion 100% i think thats what happened exactly.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it does solve a lot of bible problems out there ad explain lots of things unexplained does it not?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Exactly, i thaught about that a few years back decided to go from Catholic to athiest because of it, i mean sure, they still might want us to pray to them but theyre a bunch of 3ft tall gray people, i aint praying to no midget that dont even speak english.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yes they dont need to lower them selfs to talk to us lowly underdelvloped humans all they have to do is talk to us within are minds whice is a differnt topic all togather but i mean it whoudl explain how the tree was ablaze in one of the bible chapters and when moses split the sea aliens? or ( i think it was moses ) that followed a birght light and night ( ufo) and a ball of fire during the day ( i think it was ) whoudl explain a alot

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
or maybe its just an ol' story tale and none of its true...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
that would explain so much..... btw how do i add to my buddy list ? new here

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
oh geeze im new here to, i know it says i signed up in december but i didnt start until around mid-febuary, um ill go check...

... ok go to settings and youll see the headlines, one should say buddy list but mine doesnt work but maybe its just me.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
yea mine dont work either but heck any how i have a thoery on god - aliens say god really is a alien what do you think they will say when they come back to earth and find all these ppl what will they say ?

nano nano we come in peace???

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lol, i think it will be like hello im god and it will be like aa 3ft tall gray and all the catholics will be like, "WTF??" and then hes like nah im just f***in with ya, god dont exist and everyones like, "oh crap" and the atheists and stuff are like, "hahahahahahaha... we told you guys...morons..."

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
lol and then lil jhon will reaise his chailce and shout YEAH!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
it does solve a lot of bible problems out there ad explain lots of things unexplained does it not?

So do invisible pink unicorns. Does that mean that they too exist?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So do invisible pink unicorns. Does that mean that they too exist?

yes for you they can exist and maybe if your good little elves will coem down from there foreset and fix your worn shoe's and tell you tales of myth and legend ..

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Vash]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
Did any one ever stop to think maybe god, jesus, christainty was built on aliens comeing to earth hundreds of thousands of years ago healing humans with (what whould look like nothing to humans then ) nothing the blind to see (contacts) the criplled to walk (Cruches to help crippled humans to walk and braches to help them stand ).....

It whoudl explain a lot in fact i belive and it whoudl put in to humans a hold on us aliens choudl get us to belive what ever they wanted us to belive and when they show in some odd years from now in mass what shall happen ? will the woruld trun to chaos and disorder...religons smashed and beaten down from lack of proof of aliens or even other life forms ?

please tell me what you think...

This is quite like the belief of the Raelians

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hmmm interasting i will have to look in to that some time thank you for the info

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmm the raelians seem a bit to far out there for any one to even man that hole site was just weird reminded me of the heavens gate were they killed them self's to go to the (ufo) it was odd ... to say the very least

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Then who is the god of these aliens?

JK, but yeah, I think many people have linked stories of the bible with aliens. I think it's a little far-fetched myself.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by steggyD
Then who is the god of these aliens?

JK, but yeah, I think many people have linked stories of the bible with aliens. I think it's a little far-fetched myself.

the prime creator

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I personaly dont believe that jesus was a alien at all, nor do i believe he had any divine power.
All i will say is that i do believe that we are primarily part ape, and a small percentage part alien. My theory, (which is certainly not only mine) is that we were evolved apes, we could move our thumb to our other fingers and had natural instinct. Then a alien race came to our planet, found one of these semi-intelligent apes and fused their own genes within ours to make us have a logical and creative mind. The reason they did this was to muake us capable enough to become their slaves as to say. They came here aprox. 8000-10000 years ago and saw the resources of our planet, gold, uranium, and others theat they would of mined all of it. Yet they had no man power to mine this resources. So thats why we were made. This does explain the bible quote "Man was made in the image of us." (dont take my crude quote to heart christians, im just trying to get my point across) the quote gives reference to not a single god but multiple gods. (yes i know your whole trinity concept christians) anyway, this was the way the bible explains how we are made part from these aliens. Enough of my babble. If you are more intrested i just tell you one word to follow Sumeria.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
I personaly dont believe that jesus was a alien at all, nor do i believe he had any divine power.
All i will say is that i do believe that we are primarily part ape, and a small percentage part alien. My theory, (which is certainly not only mine) is that we were evolved apes, we could move our thumb to our other fingers and had natural instinct. Then a alien race came to our planet, found one of these semi-intelligent apes and fused their own genes within ours to make us have a logical and creative mind. The reason they did this was to muake us capable enough to become their slaves as to say. They came here aprox. 8000-10000 years ago and saw the resources of our planet, gold, uranium, and others theat they would of mined all of it. Yet they had no man power to mine this resources. So thats why we were made. This does explain the bible quote "Man was made in the image of us." (dont take my crude quote to heart christians, im just trying to get my point across) the quote gives reference to not a single god but multiple gods. (yes i know your whole trinity concept christians) anyway, this was the way the bible explains how we are made part from these aliens. Enough of my babble. If you are more intrested i just tell you one word to follow Sumeria.

i liek how you think wang and your thoery and opoion are openly accepted with me and i agree with soem of what you said maybe what you have stated here is truth none shall know now maybe some time in the future we shall fiannly find out ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join