It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They have already shut down the "net" high level censorship..

What if we're just talking to ourselves?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I feel less safe now. 🙄

twitter.com...

Q1999

Aug 30 2018 10:58:01 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ea082d No.2797858 📁
Aug 30 2018 10:55:54 (EST)
>>2797703
Spooks are Spooked.
Clowns inserted [Snowden2] last year.
Operation failed.
Expect another BIG coordinated wave [#3] of attacks by FAKE NEWS.
Q

>>2797858
Those who are attacked the most are the BIGGEST threat.
Q

Lol tor hasnt been "safe" for years. The FBI hosts a few nodes and if any traffic happens to pass through them, they have enough analytics to find out who you are. They also confiscate a lot of sites and then host them on their own servers in Virginia.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep, you know it!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's amazing how "entrenched" criminal elements are within the U.S. government. President Trump signed an Executive Order to find waste within the Federal Government, and get rid of it.

Thousands of employees have been terminated. Hundreds of them have been arrested.

Yet, the most powerful law enforcement officer in the United States (AG Barr) is still facing epic resistance to his Declassification efforts.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Indictment of former FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe is IMMINENT.

I'd love to see Collusive Andy indicted. Hope springs eternal.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What power does "Independent" media hold in the event of a National Emergency?

No different than what you see today. Course it depends on the type of National Emergency declared.

Since the National Emergency Act was enacted (1976) as of February 2019, 59 national emergencies have been declared, and around 30 of which remain in effect. The oldest still in effect is the blocking of Iranian government property back in '79.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
For once, I hope imminent means hours or days, not weeks or months

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Important to Remember:POTUS already ordered the DELASS (per Q-proof Sep 17).
He's awaiting the DOJ IG (now Barr + OIG) to proceed w/ the order.
Optics are important.
Delay by design post order to DECLAS?
Tactics?
Benefits?
[RR]
[Ohr]
Q
qmap.pub...

I am not too favorable of Barr at the moment but..it could be "Smoke and Mirrors"

What A Show --

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What if we're just talking to ourselves?

IMO, there is still a lot of word-of-mouth informing that discussions like these are even taking place.

Most of the internet "discussion" is dogged and waylaid by bots, trolls, agents, etc. Thus, most internet users get a strong sense of participation in such discussion as being a waste of time, energy, and emotion.

I heard about Q almost by accident on another internet site. Digging around brought me here. These threads are fantastic; the discussions are fun, engaging, and mostly free of provocation.

If we are only talking to ourselves ... well, at least we're in good company.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The Byrne Ultimatum (Patrick Byrne) may have contributed to the declas delay.

For all we know the delay may be intentional while waiting for the stage to be set.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Glad your here but, how does this occur...?

"I heard about Q almost by accident on another internet site."

We've been loud for almost 2 years!.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Glad your here but, how does this occur...?

"I heard about Q almost by accident on another internet site."

We've been loud for almost 2 years!.

Sabre, to better define the timeline, I lurked on these threads for maybe 5 to 6 months, then got an account. Rest via PM.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dashen I appreciate all the time and effort as well. Most of it I find very informative and it keeps my hopes up seeing digging people do to get to the facts of any given matter...from various angles. I read everything and have an affinity for everyone here.
It's become an important part of my daily routine I would sorely miss.
Got a pretty weird email Sat night here...would have been Sat morning est there. Undoubtedly unrelated but I'm not much for coincidences and figure anyone else that got something similar should speak up as it might be more prevelent than we know. Mine from a Filo number tho. Figure to be twitter of fb related as sign in with fb and my number's there for family back home just in case.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Byrne Ultimatum (Patrick Byrne) may have contributed to the declas delay.

For all we know the delay may be intentional while waiting for the stage to be set.

From July 2017 thru April 2019, the Mueller Investigation was why nothing could be declassified. In July, it was Christopher Steele's sudden "willingness to talk" that caused a delay. Early last week, FBI Director Wray said he was delaying the release of key documents until after the 2020 elections. Now, Patrick Byrne is causing a delay?

Maybe a large deep-state master delay plan is at work here. The longer justice is delayed, the more indictment windows close, due to limitation statutes expiring.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The longer justice is delayed, the more indictment windows close, due to limitation statutes expiring.

And the more likely that the public's attention will wander and ultimately lose interest in the gategates. I appreciate what is meant by justice having to move slowly and carefully, but we now live in an era in which the pace of events is outstripping the ability of the Establishment (both white- and black-hats) to react.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Maybe a large deep-state master delay plan is at work here. The longer justice is delayed, the more indictment windows close, due to limitation statutes expiring.

There are over 100,000 indictments already sealed and ready to go.

The date they were sealed prevents limitations from expiry.

Don't worry, all is covered.

P

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

EpochTimes updated their lengthy SpyGate article. I'm not sure what all has been updated but looks like more focus on the C1A & Brennan.

Spygate: The True Story of Collusion

Here's the associated twit thread for the article.

A tweet quote:
"Graham said the IG’s report would be coming out in “weeks - not days, not months” and would prove to be “ugly and damning"

Graham noted that the IG’s report had been delayed because “every time you turn around, you find something new.”

twitter.com...

They've probably been chasing many deep rabbit holes and Byrne late to the party could possibly be one of those delays. Byrne delivered to the DOJ a pile of documents, including emails and text messages and that was in April.

Anything involving national secrets is a very delicate long declass process.

@pheonix358, Yes that's my understanding of sealed indictments.

edit on 27-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The biggest reason why justice moves slowly is because of an oversized government system that obstructs, obfuscates and deceives the public in order to protect itself

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why do we have national secrets? Why do we have enemies. The people don't have enemies, governments do

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The biggest reason why justice moves slowly is because of an oversized government system that obstructs, obfuscates and deceives the public in order to protect itself

Chero, in general I am a fan of justice moving at a deliberate pace. Punishing the innocent because of haste is not good.

However, in this case, I am right there with you re: oversized and playing games designed to obfuscate and mislead. It makes for a demoralizing show.

Cheers
edit on 27-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: because verb usage and conjugation is important

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join