It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Trump says he's pulling out of Syria. Lindsey Graham jumps ship and starts bashing him on Fox news this morning

What a Turkey i.e. - AKP

.....January 20, 2019,,,,,,It is unclear what change Lindsey Graham, a single senator going against the wishes of the majority of his own party, is going to do about any of this. It is interesting, however, that Graham managed to spend such a short time in Turkey and managed to become a Turkish nationalist. Senator Graham’s views may not reflect that of the nation but they do reflect those of the military industrial complex which includes many of the donors to Graham’s own ‘Security is Strength’ PAC. These opinions may be unpopular among the general public but Graham is truly speaking for who runs this country – defense contractors.

FLASHBACK 07/03/2018

Lindsey Graham Inside Turkish Occupied North Syria: US Pullout Would Be "Terrible"

A certain outspoken pro regime change interventionist and neocon hawk from South Carolina must have heard that the war in Syria is winding down.
Naturally, he popped up in Northern Syria early this week, where he made a surprise visit to Manbij (near government-held Aleppo) to declare before cameras that a premature US troop withdrawal would be "terrible". In a video of the brief trip which also included Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Graham is shown speaking with local US-backed forces, assuring them he would tell President Trump that it's “important we stay here and help you, you are friends of the US and if we leave it will be terrible, I will tell the story of Manbij to my colleagues, it is a place of hope in a region that needs hope."

Maybe a "no name" moment

edit on 1072019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
8 KUN snek logo looks a lot like an ampersand.
Where have we heard talk of ampersands from Q?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Reviewing the "Oct 7, 2019 07:51:43 AM Delta = 11:17 Q1117 China Embraces US Cars"

All caps = occtxgccq = 95 Q95 What Happened to Saudi Arabia Hillary & Saudi Arabia

Caps minus dups = 83 Q83 Hillary & Saudi Arabia Again

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm calling it now.
Syria pullout is Big bait.
Syria was part of the guidelines for New American Century.
He's throwing so many monkey wrenches into so many long laid plans of the deep state that they are freaking out in ways never before seen

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've been getting hit hard this morning with system attacks. Both my computer and cell. System freezing up, internal internet program disappearing from computer, phone touch screen bugging up. Have had to clear cashes and reboot several times.

Over target?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Any other Q uestion you need to ask

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Any other Q uestion you need to ask

Sapristi! Le serpent a un qul au lieu d'un cul ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I was looking for any hidden Q shoutouts in the video, and I didnt see anything. Nice find!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I like the ouroboros design. Alpha/Qmega

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
From the Tweet decodes this morning, it looks like HRC is the word of the day.

I recall someone posted a pic of her at an airport a day or two ago. Wonder if she's in SA right now.

edit on 7-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
golly Rolling Stone seems to have grown a pair

They're shredding this alleged whistleblower against Real patriotic whistleblowers who are destroyed for revealing real crimes

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
golly Rolling Stone seems to have grown a pair

They're shredding this alleged whistleblower against Real patriotic whistleblowers who are destroyed for revealing real crimes

How very unlike The Rolling Stone.
What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

True. So you're a Mason?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Huh, so an Arabic version of kun as well. I went with the Japanese version since Watkins other Internet business is in Japan.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But, of course, every single time. The ghost of McCain must be knocking again.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes, F&AM. As well as Shriners.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That makes better sense. Nobody really knows the psychological & spiritual makeup of Watkins.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He wore a necktie with a colored Oxford shirt to Congress.

That literally tells me everything I need to know about him

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You people are krillin me with this kun business.

Is there not a single weeb among you?

Kun is one of the honorifics Japanese people are used to address to each other. Others are 'san', 'chan', 'sama'. [ 1] Kun (君) is the informal address for males, such as boys or juniors at work. It can be used by someone who is superior, males of the same age and status and in addressing male children

edit on 10 7 2019 by dashen because: Kuwai desu

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join