It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post Finds Ghislaine Maxwell Reading About CIA Agent Deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The New York Post somehow spotted Epstein’s “recruiter” at an in and out burger, which isn’t really that interesting until I heard her book of choice.

The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — a fast-food joint in Los Angeles. Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best seller by journalist Ted Gup.

nypost.com...

Even more curious is that she is pictured with the book and she’s not very far into it. So most likely it’s a book she bought recently. She’s also reading it while having a quick bite at a fast food joint so I guess it must be a page turner.

I just thought her choice of book was interesting and thought a few here would as well.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

She likely bought it to be photographed with intentionally to throw some more uncertainty in the pot, You know she expects to be followed and photographed. She did it on purpose. That's exactly where you would go for that outcome

edit on 15-8-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wait a second...

First, she was hiding in London after selling a mansion...

Second, the dailymail said that she was on the East Coast on some island with her tech boyfriend...

Now, she is shopping on terroristAmazon for ways to actively kill CIA agents at In-N-Out Burger, in Lala Land, monster-style???!!!

Uh, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she is like Visa, everywhere I want to be!!

The Deadpool thread said Wikipedia has already posted August 30th as her last day.

What is really going on??

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Out in the open. Eating a burger. Not hiding. Not heading for some foreign country. If I were her, I'd be gone. Yesterday.

Am I the only one that see's that as very strange? She doesn't seem very concerned. Does she know something which gives her that confidence?

And an interesting choice of books. The deaths of CIA Operatives. Is that a hint?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Yes, you'd think someone in her position, being at high risk of being robbed, shot and left with all her valuables in an alley somewhere. Would be a little more cautious, unless she was informed of the list of "acceptable losses" from her 3 letter employers.
edit on 15-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Those are good burgers, Walter.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Picture is fake or old.

She's been sued the other day so find out if she's been "served" and "where" 😎🚬

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well she is definitely smiling and posing for the first picture.

I wouldn't wasn't her as a house guest

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If she were trying to hide out, she would already be bleach-blonde and wearing wire rimmed glasses.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bizarre ....

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego, i mean gizlaine Maxwell? If I was going to die unexpectedly by the end of the month, I'd be eating a big greasy burger too.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Lol. It's so blatantly obvious that I find it hard to believe it wasn't set up. The most obvious propaganda ever, they're usually more subtle than this.

Wonder what they're hiding by putting the Epstein conspiracy angle into the collective conscious. It wouldn't be in the media if they didn't want us distracted by it. Epstein is most likely alive and well somewhere in a foreign country under an unknown alias. We'll never know for sure, but it'll keep people busy in the meantime.
edit on 8/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Out in the open. Eating a burger. Not hiding. Not heading for some foreign country. If I were her, I'd be gone. Yesterday.

Am I the only one that see's that as very strange? She doesn't seem very concerned. Does she know something which gives her that confidence?

And an interesting choice of books. The deaths of CIA Operatives. Is that a hint?
That's because Eppy the Pedo is dead so he can't implicate her I would think. The question is did Eppy keep evidence of his miss dealings and those involved just in case he needed it one day and if so where is it, who has it? Wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It appears there are two drinks on her table in the picture, so who's dining with her?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Probably a guy that looked a lot like Epstein but with a wig, glasses, and a fake mustache.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It was reported on Yahoo and some other sites so it looks legit. Weird because she is some major "save the ocean" advocate. Seems like the last place a real environmentalist would be eating.

And the book does look like she staged it. Who brings a book to a burger joint. That would be just about nobody ever. Especially with the second cup on the table. Is somebody really going to read a book eating a meal with someone else at a fast food joint and get grease on the pages every bite. No. Not believable.

It's to make people understand JE was heavily involved with the CIA by doing something outrageous and getting it front page asap. Only way it makes sense.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ms. Maxwell is probably secure in the knowledge that she knows how to bring the political giants down with just a phone call.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It seems the gaudy right-wing fanatical NY Post is the paper chosen by the secret boys to spread so much useless and contradictory information about the Epstein saga to make any reasonable conclusions impossible.

One day the post says Epstein’s girlfriend is hanging out in Manchester, Massachusetts with some big-shot money guy, then the paper reports no the guy saying he’s not romantic with her and damn sure isn’t living in my home. Then they say she’s in London. The next day she’s in Los Angela’s sitting at a Burger joint reading some CIA book.

Then they say Epstein was beaten down in the incident a week ago by the big hulk ex-cop accused of 4 murders. The next day, no, he wasn’t beat according to the lawyer of the accused killer.

Then there are all kinds of stories about how he was killed one contradicting the other...

The usual disinformation distributed to the MSM organs after an IC hit job to further confuse the confused.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
As for this photo op. Cleary she set it up and is putting out a message Epstein worked for the CIA with that book she was reading. She probably called the paper and sent them the photo or hired a photographer to take her picture and sell it to the post. They pay good money for those photos.

The Post is a NY paper and she’s in Los Angela’s so likely this is a setup job.

Now lets read the clear messages she’s putting out.

IN and OUT Burger Joint?

Epstein was IN jail and now is OUT of the jail

And the book tells us it was a CIA caper and of course he worked for the CIA

Everybody in the know knows it and they ain't gonna do a goddam thing about it

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
She sure looks like that cat that ate the canary in that pic.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There's no way she didn't intentionally go out in public with that specific book to send a message.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join