It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crazy Fun Dream Resulting In The Dissolving Of The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So I had the craziest dream I woke up with the ability to snap my fingers and make anything happen, so at first I thought it was just crazy luck or something so then I decided to do something insane.

I snapped my fingers causing the world market enter panic mode, which made the Dow Fall 900+ points, which then resulted in a recession and in end some sort of escalating situation in America that made America no longer be America but instead some sort of Republic Federation or something.

And then I woke up with my hand in front of me and me snapping my fingers... I guess I was snapping my fingers in my sleep?

I guess it was fun while it lasted! Although waking up and realizing you don't have such an awesome power was a bit of a buzz kill of such an interesting dream...
edit on 15-8-2019 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Actually it appears the snap is coming.

According to the prophesies in the book of Daniel the beginning of the end times start with a country that looked Greek to Daniel being attacked by 4 countries/kings from the middle east. That country counter attacks and conquers 3 of them.

Then that country breaks up into 4 republics. The 4 notable horns of the goat of Daniel 8.

And here's what Acts 2 has to say on the matter.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Hey, **** your ideas of fun and your stupid dream. 'Merica!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So... you didn't snap your fingers for a dozen supermodels, a pool full of nutella, and a billion dollars?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
According to Astr0, dreams are somehow used to help navigate black triangle ships though trans-space. The more realistic and detailed the dream, the more it's being harvested. Who knows?

However, my crazy theory says that people have increasingly strange dreams and start driving even more poorly than usual prior to a large earthquake happening relatively nearby. So keep a look out for noteworthy seismic activity in your local area.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I am sure that many people have dreams of destroying the U.S.A.
and with a snap of their fingers something wicked this way comes!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
America is already a Republic and always has been.

No snaps required
edit on 8/15/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You did wake up being just as stupid as your dream. a reply to: WanderingMrM

top topics

join