It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Seen After Deployment Of AMOS-17 Satellite During August 6 SpaceX Launch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
On August 6, SpaceX's Falcon 9 was launched carrying a Spacecom AMOS-17 satellite.

Just after the satellite was deployed, an object was seen whizzing by the satellite on a straight trajectory. However, it then suddenly makes a sharp left turn, before disappearing from view.

The question is, if this object was a fragment of the Falcon 9, wouldn't it continue to travel along a straight path? How can this object make a left turn with no propulsion? It's too far away to be affected by a rocket thruster of any kind.

a mysterious object was seen when the satellite was separated from the space rocket Space X Falcon 9. The mysterious object can be seen on the recording, starting at minute 33:50 and then at 35: 04. This is absolutely not a fragment of the Falcon 9 or space debris, also because the UFO following an intelligent trajectory, moving in space independently, turning to the left relative to video and disappearing into nothingness.

ufosonline.blogspot.com...

Object seen at the 35:00 mark (best seen in FULL SCREEN):

edit on 8/14/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Even if it looks like space, it still might be whithin our atmosphere. Couldn't it? So perhaps some atmospheric condition influenced some object from the craft to accelerate or change direction like it did?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dots in space. If you watch a SpaceX launch, stuff flies off the booster all the time. Lots of it is frozen O2. Dots in space are not all that intriguing to me. There is no context, no definition. You can't make any definitive conclusions about them.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The object appears to be fairly small.
First impression has me thinking more on towards something from the deployment coming off and getting caught in our upper atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

The object appears to be fairly small.
First impression has me thinking more on towards something from the deployment coming off and getting caught in our upper atmosphere.

That's also my first AND second impressions. Jeepers, guys, that's what stuff shed by launch vehicles at the edge of spce has looked like for decades.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There are two more when the separation occurs. Watch the area between the two pieces.

Make it three. One faster then the others.
edit on 8/14/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, its just a rocket fart

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Maybe the object in question didn't move, perhaps it could have been the rocket?

Is there any other way to get a point of reference?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think it was just a space testicle.

must be going insanely fast though

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok need help
Driving down hwy 101 tonight almost sunset.
Stoped to take a couple of pictures.
When I reviewed them there's a green orb in some of the pictures. Strange is it's in some pictures bright others it dims. I didn't see it as I wasn't looking in that direction. I don't know how to post pictures I'm old lol.
edit on 15-8-2019 by Fritztc because: Side note

I'm a comercial fisherman on the west coast. Sometimes out 2-300 miles. Few years ago we observed some pretty strange lights and watched them for 20 min. Then they disappeared. Having 35 years at sea I'm pretty familiar with the stars lol. Next day coast gaurd had a broadcast wanting reports if any one had seen lights in the sky. Seen lits of kights under the water as well. Usually don't talk about it much don't want to be labeled a nut job
edit on 15-8-2019 by Fritztc because: More info

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fritztc
Ok need help
When I reviewed them there's a green orb in some of the pictures. Strange is it's in some pictures bright others it dims. I didn't see it as I wasn't looking in that direction. I don't know how to post pictures I'm old lol.

You just get used to the nut job thing mate don't worry about it, especially on here we're all a bit that way. Regarding the encounter can yu give more please, maybe start a thread, I'm fascinated by sea orbs

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

From initial thoughts I'm leaning towards space orb in full flight from monitoring / probing mission

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Will try I've been here from the start but only recently started posting

Ever read the tearran papers?
I have a few things on that but man scary stuff
The mystery ends here
www.wenatcheeworld.com...[editb y]edit on 15-8-2019 by Fritztc because: (no reason given)

He was a neighbor and very close friend

edit on 15-8-2019 by Fritztc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Fritztc

Ta Fritztc for the info will check in a min (on the next ATS scive as at work)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Will try I've been here from the start but only recently started posting

Ever read the tearran papers?
I have a few things on that but man scary stuff
The mystery ends here
www.wenatcheeworld.com...

He was a neighbor and very close friend

You mean the Sci-Fi books?
The Rise of the Terran Federation Hardcover – May 4, 2017
by H. Beam Piper (Author), John F. Carr (Editor)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Routine debris falling off the spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
The question is, if this object was a fragment of the Falcon 9, wouldn't it continue to travel along a straight path? How can this object make a left turn with no propulsion? It's too far away to be affected by a rocket thruster of any kind.

I don't know if it's necessarily true that the object was too far away to be affected by an RCS thruster or attitude control thruster.

The distance is difficult to judge with no real reference. Maybe you used the diminishing size of the object as reference, but it is possible that when the object was first seen, it was right next to the camera lens, making it appear relatively large (maybe appearing golf ball-sized), when in reality it might have been small (say pea-sized).

If it was pea-sized rather than golf ball-sized, then the size would appear to diminish very quickly just after moving away from the camera just a short distance.

Therefore, when it appeared to move to the left, it might have still been close enough to be affected by a control thruster.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ok need help

Top menu bar synbol that looks like a circle with a V in it, click it a menu comes up one option is to upload.

More info on camera direction facing,time,date and approx location would help but as green lens flare is common I will take a guess at that.

Lens flare

Position of flare depends on various factors.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join