It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline of White Americans is “Exciting”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The population of whites in America is declining.
By a very tiny amount.

-0.005 and -0.016 percent in 2015-16 and 2016-17, respectively

It is not just birth control, people who want kids can't have them and many people are in bad health.
Or there are fewer white women of childbearing age. The population is getting older, not younger.

www.brookings.edu...
edit on 8/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't AT&T part of Disney company? or sister company?
edit on 14-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This sort of thing used to get Charles Manson going as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
being stoked about having a more diverse world with more diverse audiences and markets and stories to tell is not racism, reverse or otherwise, and anyone who alleges so is a pathetic baby having a tantrum because they're not the only one with a rattle anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
being stoked about having a more diverse world with more diverse audiences and markets and stories to tell is not racism, reverse or otherwise, and anyone who alleges so is a pathetic baby having a tantrum because they're not the only one with a rattle anymore.

Agreed, but anyone celebrating the downturn of a population's numbers is not to be lauded.

CNN’s Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline of White Americans is “Exciting”

Change out white with: Asian, Black, Middle eastern, etc. and the world would be up in arms.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is an idiot. Does he assume people are too stupid to vote on issues and will simply vote for skin color? That has got to be the most ignorant comment I have heard someone make in a long time. What a fool.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: ChefFox

It would be exciting if Andersen Cooper would give away some of his white privilege he just inherited.

Cooper is not white. He's a Semite not Caucasian.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Well, I find the decline of CNN ratings "exciting."

What is CNN and who is Anderson Cooper?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't understand the premise of this thread.

How is Caucasians becoming another US minority NOT a good thing?

All that simply means is our beautiful USA becoming more diverse.

Diversity helps everyone. New perspectives, new thought processes, new experiences, etc.

It simply sounds like Cooper is celebrating the country becoming more diverse.

Wouldn't it be great if there was no definitive racial majority? If we were all truly equal in population?

Equality is also important.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Because "people" are too damn sensitive and performative outrage is a spectator sport.

Anyone with greater than a double digit IQ knows damn well what he meant.

I hate that this thread is making me defend Cooper and CNN but the basis of this thread is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Exciting? Maybe. One does have to wonder what the "remnant" of white America will do as it steadily loses representation in Congress and State Houses.

My guess is they'll respond in the same way they did when they lost the Cities.............they'll move.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Diversity helps everyone. New perspectives, new thought processes, new experiences, etc.

In a sense, that's true, but in another way..........it will be a disaster for "Caucasians" in that as they are markedly different "culturally", they will find themselves increasingly unrepresented in the halls of Government, the Congress and the State Houses. As that happens, they'll find themselves ever less capable of protecting their "interests" in the form of financial and property assets from those seeking to tax them into oblivion. My guess is that in a sense, Cooper's correct, it will be exciting because it will lead to ever greater political instability and that will lead to economic instability which just might prompt a "capital" flight out of the US to perceived safe-havens. The multi-national Corporations have already done that.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

In a sense, that's true, but in another way..........it will be a disaster for "Caucasians" in that as they are markedly different "culturally", they will find themselves increasingly unrepresented in the halls of Government, the Congress and the State Houses.

Because whites only vote for whites and non-whites only vote for non-whites?

That's not the way it works here. But then, like I said, mainlanders can be odd.

edit on 8/15/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Does this mean whites will finally get a white heritage month?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much value on what the pole smoker says

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I totally disagree that diversity is a good thing, but it isn't the first time we have disagreed. Clashing of cultures, religions and political affiliations is never a good thing. It is disruptive, counter productive and degrades society.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

originally posted by: acackohfcc
Hey Anderson. Speed up the process
Go commit suicide

Hm that is a bit harsh I think a better way would if he wants to speed up the process he should quit his job and hand it over to a minority "person of color"

As the leftists say.

These people like Cooper are the biggest hypocrites in the entire world though, so you can never expect them to ever make any kind of sacrifice of the riches they horde and worship.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The last time white democrats were excited about seeing more black folks, they were on a dock waiting for the ship to come in.
edit on 15-8-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Why does it matter if we have equal numbers of this or that skin color? Does anyone care if we have equal numbers of people with blue and brown eyes or red and brown hair? If not, why not? Wouldn't that be the same kind of equality that you're talking about ... you know, equality of superficial characteristics and not actual, real equality like equality of opportunity.

And what does it matter if we have equal numbers of this or that superficial characteristic? All of us should be culturally American, and if we were, then it truly would not matter one way or the other. Unfortunately, not all of us are assimilated into the US, so culturally, we have non-Americans living in our country under the label of diversity. It does not make us stronger, it makes us weak. We are no longer E Pluribus Unum. There is no "one" we are becoming anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dear lord, no Gingers.

'Kay?

No effing Gingers!

*draws line in the sand*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join