It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Balls Of Light Be The Military's Tr3B Powering Up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Phage
Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no.

en.wikipedia.org...
And we have a winner.
Phage... you are correct. The answer is indeed "no". It was a bit of a trick question.

Aww c'mon... We all thought it!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I did not like see ing the winglets........stabilizers......a cool model and wonderful cgi.....the triangles I see with my pvs 14 are haulin azz.....way up there at night.....and no lights at all...yup, there's triangles not bothering to hide.

To see one by eye at night would take a miracle, I think you could do it though
edit on 11-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This one?

Yes, thank you my dear ATSers. I can always count on you guys.

Oh lady, aren't you more discerning than this?! This is the video Tom Delonge pointed to on Joe Rogan to show his insider knowledge that "UFO's are real, man." Im just gonna assume you haven't had your coffee yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I did not like see ing the winglets........stabilizers......a cool model and wonderful cgi.....the triangles I see with my pvs 14 are haulin azz.....way up there at night.....and no lights at all...yup, there's triangles not bothering to hide.

To see one by eye at night would take a miracle, I think you could do it though

If they have no lights at all and it's at night, how are you seeing them?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Possible.

TR3B or not, I know what I saw that night. Orange/ cinnabar glowing round center in a black triangle with 3 white navigation light blimps at the corner points running counterclockwise or clockwise. That part escaped me. Slightly different than the thing in that vid tho, the glowing ball mid-ship was way bigger than the tiny lights on the edges.

I imagine when they'd shut down the navigation lights you'd see only the glowing ball in a black triangle. If you see the triangle. There were no clouds blocking the sight, which is why I was able to make out the contours easily as it covered the stars while traversing overhead. Sighted in Germany, roughly a decade ago.

Heads up (literally)!

As if it weren't exciting enough just to see a TR3B...you got to see one in the powering up phase. Just imagine it now, 10 years later with improved technology.

Powering up phase? Power for what? I'd like to understand how you've reached that conclusion, any good reads to share or something?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join