It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats NEED to hold hearings to PROVE Epsteins Death!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This entire thing smells worse than pig sheet spread in a field in South Carolina on a 100 degree 60% + humidity day in August. I mean just look at who is saying what. Even AOC has stepped up to the plate:

‘Whatever happened to suicide watch?’ Suspicion reigns as Epstein’s secrets die with him
Published time: 10 Aug, 2019 15:43

Democrats NEED to hold hearings to PROVE Epsteins Death!

I want PROOF. I want to see "John Dillinger" pics like those back in the day.

I’m sorry but it’s extraordinarily fishy that a prisoner with this high of a profile, who had already allegedly attempted suicide before, was able to kill himself with success in a federal prison. This is an enormous scandal that must be investigated. Was he helped? t.co... — Emma Vigeland (@EmmaVigeland) August 10, 2019 We need answers. Lots of them.t.co... — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) August 10, 2019 So, suicide watch. That means a paper dress. Having no access to shoelaces. Monitored 24/7 (23 hours with a guard outside, everything else is on CCTV). How's he fashion a noose for himself? Did they take him off suicide watch? Did a guard get paid to look the other way? Weird. — Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) August 10, 2019

edit on 10-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 10-8-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 10-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why is this democrat specific? Has the indoctrination taken hold? As an independent registered as Republican, I wanna know wtf is going on. I know the Republicans do too. It's the hot buzz right now, EVERYONE is WTFing atm. Why does this have to have a political leaning to it?
edit on 10-8-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If he was arkancided, then some won't want this looked into at all. But the facts so far are minimal. A high profile guy on suicide watch was able to kill himself, and the cameras that were supposed to be watching him may have failed.

As facts emerge, this will be hidden and obfuscated. I'd love to be wrong, but I really don't think I am.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Who wants to put bets on how long till the guards that were on duty also "commit suicide"?
I say 2 weeks till at least 1 is gone in an "accident"

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I agree the whole thing stinks, and I’m leaning towards he’s not dead just disappeared..

But cmon, with technology these days, they could release a video of him hanging himself and we’ll still never know if it’s real.

I mean look at the new Will Smith movie or that fake video of the Obama speach.

Can’t believe anything these days.
edit on 10-8-2019 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You only offered one personal line in your OP

So are you saying you want ''PROOF'' that he is really dead? Do you think that he may still be alive and spirited off to somewhere else maybe leaving the body of some other inmate hanging there in that cell?

Or are you in agreement with much of the sentiment in the quotes you offer that he commited suicide or that maybe he was hung by some other inmate to get him for his pedo life style. Or maybe he was killed by the powers that be to shut him up. So may possibilities so many villians to point to.

So whatcha think?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I won't bet because if we hold that it was an extermination rather than a suicide or just pay back from some other inmate, your ''bet'' would be very likely.

I hope that we can count on you to keep us abreast of the guards and others what die in the wake of this circus. If it is a huge cover up for the elites we can surmise that anyone with information that runs contrary to the official narrative will either end up with a sweet beach condo in Jamaica or dead by accident. But no bets for me, I don't have enough to go on.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He's alive and well in Thailand enjoying fresh land crab

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He will be cremated before you can say, "Boo!" DNA? Too late. Move along now.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You only offered one personal line in your OP

So are you saying you want ''PROOF'' that he is really dead? Do you think that he may still be alive and spirited off to somewhere else maybe leaving the body of some other inmate hanging there in that cell?

Or are you in agreement with much of the sentiment in the quotes you offer that he commited suicide or that maybe he was hung by some other inmate to get him for his pedo life style. Or maybe he was killed by the powers that be to shut him up. So may possibilities so many villians to point to.

So whatcha think?

I am in agreement with the op. Just as I was in agreement with wanting proof after the bs bin laden buried at sea 7 hours after he was killed so there is nothing to see here.....

Epstien, with as many "friends" as he had should have a wake and a funeral right? We will see how that plays out....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No "proof" will ever be good enough, it could always be 'faked' see?

This will be a conspiracy theory till the end of time.
Just face it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Let’s be honest....

If the democrats really held hearings, would you actually be convinced then?

No. No you wouldn’t.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I'm pretty much finished with wanting proof of anything. With all the skulduggery we know goes on behind all the scenes that play out before us, with all the nefarious and clandestine operations, who truly knows what is or isn't anymore.

Hell, I though that we had it all down cold with Descartes's ''Cogito ergo sum'' only to find that even that was open to further study and interpretation.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Clintons need to be brought to justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If he was arkancided, then some won't want this looked into at all. But the facts so far are minimal. A high profile guy on suicide watch was able to kill himself, and the cameras that were supposed to be watching him may have failed.

As facts emerge, this will be hidden and obfuscated. I'd love to be wrong, but I really don't think I am.

That’s a lot of coincidences.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Clintons need to be brought to justice.

I wonder how much of the evidence that has been collected will never see the light of justice.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe we need to put it all over the net that Trump did it, so the left does an in depth investigation

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I came to that conclusion years ago. Stoicism starts becoming your friend.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Next thing all that evidence and videos that they have with people of power doing bad things. that stuff is either going to go missing or conveniently be destroyed in a fire.

This sucks.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, Hold your hand up if you are surprised by all this!!!!!....

This very scenario was called on here by copious members the last few weeks.

As has been said above, quite how someone in this situation has been able to commit suicide in what I expect would be a modern prison with "Suicide watch" protocols in place is mind boggling, if this was a regular Joe the guards would have some serious explaining to do and who the hell wants this on their record being asleep at the wheel whilst one of the countries most well know inmates has been able to commit Suicide (allegedly).

Honestly I believe this will be the end of the road for the investigation, the MSM will move on swiftly as they are told to do so and that will be that.

Only way you will get to the bottom of this is with quality "independent" research, I can think of a few people that could do it but doubt even they will risk the obvious repercussion. They are not Democrat or Republican ..

Feel sad for the victims in all this, certainly not the news they wanted but possibly what they expected?..
edit on 10-8-2019 by Petra137 because: added

edit on 10-8-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join